Just found out i have cancer. this is it boys my last days in earth

just found out i have cancer. this is it boys my last days in earth

Attached: DJ7C9d3XoAAIIoG.png (365x363, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r18OHoT5Q7o
youtube.com/watch?v=rC2QJYa__bQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know how some people wish cancer on others, right? I am sad to say that this an example of how the government of your country actually does it when they want to, like anons, often for no good reason. I hope you find peace in your life user, i wouldnt wish cancer on anyone.

Attached: B82413FD-3DC0-4CEB-8044-E440653A093C.gif (171x171, 267K)

/x/ - not even once

I don't think I'd hate cancer. It would give me the confidence to do stuff I never have before, because I don't have to live very long with the consequences. I bet I could get a gf if I only could get rid of my crippling social autism.

I dont use /x/
>not even once.

Attached: 2516ADE0-29B0-463D-A5E3-FA9D3980B568.gif (256x256, 945K)

are you dying for realsies user?

Attached: 1509291048058.jpg (881x725, 105K)

yes i only have a couple months to live.

What kind? Was it a surprise or did you smoke 2 packs for a couple of decades? Could you have found it sooner with a check up? Whats your age btw
I wouldnt wish cancer on any robot, I hope you try to live the most out of the time you got

i got some moles on my body got to a check up and it had already spread troughout my body im 21 and i do smoke but not that long

Christ that's young. Does it run in your family?

what are your plans now user?

Attached: 1506456385395.jpg (600x860, 246K)

it kinda does but most of my family members only get it after 70

I would trade places with you user
I want cancer, not you
I want to die, probably not you

Man
Why do all the nice people die so fast

this shit fuels my hypochondria to no end, my mom is a doctor with some expertise on cancer and told me to shut up when I asked her whether a mole of mine is cancerous

Tfw you randomly have a couple moles on your neck for a few years now

Never going to get them looked at either

She just doesn't want to think about it.

my really pale sister has some really cancerous looking moles and they are really taking their time with removing them

dude i wish i was you. U dont deserve cancer

What is cancerous looking fag

Sorry man. Hope heaven is real and you get there.

they're larger and pink colored rather than the usual light brown ones she has. one is really crusty too

Look in the mirror, that's cancerous looking.

They are larger, lighter and have an irregular shape

Go see a doctor if you think any of your moles looks off

It's running in my family and my grandpops who was the most redpilled old man i know died of it

I'm also at risk so i got one removed

Stay safe anons

probably just going to do the same things i always did

i probably wont go to heaven if its real

We love you user, sorry it had to be like this :(

user, this is your chance to change you life. Jesus Christ, the son of God, loves you. You must accept him and walk his path. Find a local Orthodox church and speak to a priest. Please, user, I want to see you in heaven.

>Never going to get them looked at either
Based

USDA Organic

You're finally going home!
Congratulations!

user life is for the living dude and you are doing a perfect job. Ride on until the next life. Love you man (no homo).

Attached: IMG_20180715_101722.jpg (4048x526, 519K)

lol that's a good one somehow I didn't expect it

There really small and black like blackheads that poke out on my neck only I would notice them. Fuck that Senpai ignorance is bliss

Fucker christfag, your god is the one who gave him the cancer in the first place.

OP may you live peacefully, and move on to the great shitpost in the sky.

Spend your last days with the people you love user. You deserve to be remembered. Maybe one day in heaven we will meet and shitpost together.

Are you sure it's not just warts op? I had those and they come off with salicylic acid.

are you dutch? and also very tragic user hope you wont have to much pain

Attached: 1528980380247.jpg (700x520, 24K)

lucky bastard doesn't need the bollocks to up and die, his body is doing it for him. godspeed user enjoy your last few months-years.

Attached: 1397933461857.png (632x734, 16K)

Are you sure it's not acne because she's going into her teenage years?

She has no acne bc shes a veganfag unlike me

>tfw horrible bacne

take your chemo at night
there's some science on this but apparently cancer cells aren't as active at night

>YOUR GOD HURR HURR
You don't even believe in Him. Fuck off.

yes im dutch dont know if i will be in a lot of pain but i think i will because of the chemo and stuff

are you gonna try and cure it or is it just to extend the time you have left?

Attached: 1532725732870.png (500x461, 130K)

you can literally google this btw
look into gene therapy too. they cured a chick with it

Holy shit man I've got some moles that look sketchy.... I'm so afraid to get it checked out

Why did you get them checked?? Did they itch or what?

because they were spreading

it would only extend my lifespan

Being vegan doesn't make you immune to acne

Spreading as growing in diameter?
Because I have some sketchy looking ones that have grown in diameter the past couple of years.

you should get them checked

Do high dose LSD or smoke a breakthrough dose of DMT before you die. It will teach you to be at peace with your impending nonexistence. Despite not knowing you, I am truly sorry. No one deserves to die at 21, especially not a robot who never got the chance to really live.

dry fast until you kill it, look up snake diet on youtube

Pretty sure I have breast cancer, too scared to get diagnosed.

Attached: DD751988-2AB9-4D22-81CD-F20C69F13EE8.png (300x318, 79K)

be my breast cancer gf

also the guy who runs the channel cured a woman's brain tumour with dry fasting so it's probably legit, he doesn't sell anything either, if you've got 2 months to live chemo will just make those 2 months misery and pain

i have done LSD but never DMT probably will do more drugs in the last months of my life amyway

Suck my cancerous tit

was just joking but you will probably be fine,

I really hope you make it through user
genuinely
I may be a schizoid apathetic fuck but it really hurts when I read about my fellow robots struggling like this

Is it ligma

>tfw going to the doctor today to check out lumps in neck

Be strong OP.

Attached: 84jr.jpg (444x332, 14K)

If you're wrong, and I die, I'm coming to haunt you. boo I'm your ghost gf.

Stay strong user. Hopefully you can beat it, but then again, you probably want to die considering youre here. In that case I hope your death is a painless one.

Rick Simpson Oil or die idgaf
(it really does work though go make some already)

stop this, youre making me want to talk to you, youre probably not even a real female

I'm pretty much female and I'm pretty much dying.

i promise i wont orbit but country you from breastcancer femanon

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (162x141, 23K)

Better luck in the next life, user.

:)

Attached: pinochet.jpg (220x299, 62K)

Feels bad man, I have a lot of moles and am at high risk of skin cancer, also tend to develop skin tags... Didn't know it could metastasize to that extent. It's supposed to be a babby tier cancer.
Go somewhere beautiful. When it gets painful find a cliff. It's what I would do.

>It's supposed to be a babby tier cancer.
Not if it's Melanoma, the other types are not supposed to be deadly but Melanoma is. However, it has survival ratio of like 95% if you detect it early, which shouldn't be that hard if check your skin regularly.
>tfw got scared recently because of possible skin cancer.
>tfw it turned out to be just a skin infection.

Livestream your suicide if serious. It's not like you're going to live long anyways.

>orthodox
Do not listen to him OP of youre gonna get right with Lord Jesus go to a Catholic church and not some eastern euro LARP fest

Just give me the cancer

how is your mother and father reacting to the news? sorry man..

how long you got user?

Attached: 81d.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

lucky bastard, fuck off and die already

that fucking sucks dude, can't say i don't envy you though. make your last days count, and that's not coming from some retarded normalfag, it's coming from a hikki who's wasting his life.

i honestly think i might have cancer as well. when i shit its red bloody chunks and theres weird lumps in my ballsack and my lower stomach/intestinal area hurts really bad.
basically i think i have prostate cancer

Tot later ruimte cowboy

See you in the next life user, thanks for all the post. You were a valued member of this community and in one way or another, someone will remember you.

See you soon space cowboy.

Attached: 1532973010585.jpg (184x250, 7K)

Lucky fucker. Is it terminal? Get laid before you go dude.

Attached: 1529032052289.png (529x720, 390K)

Fuck i wish it could happen to me
Just to die and no one was to blame besides from a natural cause

This is your opportunity to do all of the drugs in the world.
Try heroin user, but try it last

Attached: 1521408463057.gif (264x384, 840K)

Do this:
>apply for credit cards, lots of them but do it gradually, like 1 card every 2-3 weeks.
>Buy as much shit as possible using credit cards, you can even buy a house with them if you're smart enough to merge them together.
>Sell any thing good for cold hard cash.
>Move to Thailand and fuck as many bitches as possible with said cash.
>Live the rest of your days in pleasure.

youtube.com/watch?v=r18OHoT5Q7o

Thanks for your service man. Hope to see you in the next life.

>TFW have a mole on my arm that's been there for years but work outside in the boiling sun
>TFW always use sunscreen because I'm not a madman but don't know if that's enough

Stop posting this faggot you edgetard

You sir, are the only cancer in this thread other than Op's.

Lmfao so based real MVP right here

You will forever brother, the afterlife is much better. Trust me.

When it gets close to the end make a video like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=rC2QJYa__bQ

Terminal cancer at 21? I'm really sorry to read that OP, life's too much of a bitch to some people

Just make peace.

Alternaively, look into cofee enemas, raw food dieting, holisitic medicine, adaptogenic herbs, cordyceps mushroom, reiki mushroom and chaga mushroom, clean water filtration, seminal retention and meditation

Kankernormie. Sterf lekker

Damn OP. Live it up while you can; do lots of drugs and do exciting things. You're guaranteed to get pity lay if you say "have cancer need pussy" on Tinder.

I'll miss you pal, you're a good fren to us all

>tfw no breastcancer gf
I just want to comfort and make a girl happy, why does it have to be this hard?

striking one up for you pallio, may your months last an eternity

May the next life be kinder to you user. Shine on you crazy autist.

>See you space cowboy

If there is an afterlife come back and tell us alright

Attached: Screenshot_20180125-111757.png (1080x1920, 767K)