Nearly home-time, Wagie. Today, I finished the 12th chapter of my book on Superstring Theory...

Nearly home-time, Wagie. Today, I finished the 12th chapter of my book on Superstring Theory, learned and internalized some Danish grammar rules and words (soon to be my third language that I'm fluent in) and invested in some cryptocurrency. What did you do today, Wageslave?

Attached: 1528062975692.jpg (453x410, 88K)

Finish my suicide note and pay off debts and commitments

I hate being such a useless uni dropout fuckup

Attached: 1532828504293.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>Study for law school exam
>Shower, exercise, eat

Work my grocery store job and am currently in the process of getting drunk

Went to work
Gonna order a Vidya card, for the PC I'm building, tonight
I also gave my two weeks notice today. Wagie is going back to being a /uni/ fag

This NEET life is SWEET life.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 32K)

where does a NEET get money to invest in crypto in the first place

I got it investing in cryptocurrency, now I'm just diversifying

This never happened
All you did is refresh browser tabs and jerk off all day
You have no friends
You have no money
You're a virgin
No one will ever love you
You've wasted your youth and one chance at life
When you kill yourself at the age of 23 no one will care, and that will be that, forever

At least they were smart enough to stop lying about having sex. Even the most gullible robotard didn't believe that for a second.

But you know he's just going to reply with something about 'rage wage', right? The best way to deal with these guys is to ignore them. Starved of the only attention they can get, they'll kill themselves sooner than later.

more room for the trap and pol threads, based aryan qt (male)

ragie wagies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

wagie on suicide watch

>you have no friends
dont care and dont need
>you have no money
dont need much, i use food bank for food and i fast for days at a time
>you're a virgin
dont care
>No one will ever love you
dont care
>You've wasted your youth and one chance at life
i dont need my youth for anything other than normalfag interests like relationships and sex
>When you kill yourself at the age of 23 no one will care, and that will be that, forever
except im 26

Attached: 019391499414.jpg (362x346, 36K)

>Reading a book on a theory you have little prior background knowledge on and expecting to gain anything from it
>Thinking you can be fluent without practicing a language verbally daily in the real world
>"Investing" in crypo

You know, I work 8 hours a day and hate my job but at least I'm not a brainlet

Attached: 1525624150604.png (406x452, 29K)

>But you know he's just going to reply with something about 'rage wage', right?

You were right.

What songs should I play during my outing at the piano bar tomorrow?

Attached: 1532304738122.jpg (409x409, 102K)

How about that 'world of pure imagination' song from Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? It sums up your life quite nicely.

Goddag min fine medNEET.

Attached: 234.jpg (253x229, 22K)

Off to work soon, Wagie, better get some sleep

Attached: DjHoqBSWsAA39ga.jpg (424x494, 31K)

Well as an unpaid intern I'm actually not a wagie so suck it.

So you're a literal slave then? That's even worse than being a wageslave.

>invested in cryptocurrency
So you threw your dwindling and meager funds down the drain? Sounds productive

Self employed, I work when I feel like; but nice try.

Genuine question: if you really have it as good as you claim you do, then why do you spend time here trying to make your fellow incelbots feel bad? Normal people hate work just as much as incelbot wagies do. Why don't you compile some evidence of you sweet life, take it to some normie sights, and rub their normie faces in it? Their rage would be palpable.

>you won't gain anything from reading a book without prior knowledge
What do you think we neets do with our free time? Not OP but I managed studied physics & math today and then my violin skills. That was of course after I volunteered at the local soup kitchen.
>practicing grammar is stupid
You need to study the grammar rules to understand the language.

ragie wagies coping mechanisms is the most pathetic drivel I've read all day. Thank you for the humorous thread you pathetic uncultured beast. I better be off, a professor at the local college has asked me for some assistance in a new study he's conducting; but I'm sure you won't understand it so I won't bore you with the details. May we never cross paths again

>ragie wagies coping mechanisms is the most pathetic drivel I've read all day. Thank you for the humorous thread you pathetic uncultured beast. I better be off, a professor at the local college has asked me for some assistance in a new study he's conducting; but I'm sure you won't understand it so I won't bore you with the details. May we never cross paths again
I can't tell if this guy is being funny or if he actually thinks anyone believes this.

He just has a more interesting life than you, Wagecuck.

gonna stop turning up to my job and go to a better one I found :^)
never signed my contract so they can't do shit
I hope it infuriates my manager

the people who have time to brag about how great life is, are the ones who you should not take any advice from.

>I better be off, a professor at the local college has asked me for some assistance in a new study he's conducting; but I'm sure you won't understand it so I won't bore you with the details.
See, the thing is, if this is true then you are literally not a NEET. Remember one of the Es is EDUCATION. Working on a professor's study is literally working in academia.

Stop being a retard and learn the words you use.

>He just has a more interesting life than you, Wagecuck.
No he doesn't. He's just pretending that he does on an anonymous website to try to stave off his desire to kill himself. He's probably in a 25+ thread right now crying his eyes out over the fact that he wasted his life.

This user summed it up beautifully and I have nothing more to add.

>When you've been isolated so long you've gone off the deep end and start self inserting into a fantasy world

Attached: sus8i3agq2511.png (960x960, 331K)

Yeah your life must be so great, samefagging in this thread

Spent hours on a dead end cash in hand shithole delivering pizzas to cuntsumers

Attached: IMG_2290.jpg (451x326, 37K)

kek
you didn't do shit and you're studying nonsense

wagies SEETHING lmao

>mfw when none of this is onion paste

Attached: 1522157153065.jpg (779x708, 75K)

But neet, I thought you were superior and smug? What changed?

>all of these wagie tears
Like music to my ears.

Attached: 1510477094939.jpg (1000x518, 283K)