Man charged after threats to hospital over circumcision

>Some wounds never heal.

>West Goshen police have arrested a Westtown man who allegedly made multiple angry telephone calls to staff at the Chester County Hospital, at one point allegedly threatening to "shoot up the maternity ward," according to a criminal complaint filed earlier this month.

The reason? The man said he suffers to this day from the forced circumcision he underwent as a baby born at the hospital in January 1995.

>"Because of this circumcision, he now suffers from painful erections when sexually aroused," the complaint, written by West Goshen Detective David Maurer, reads. The man said the pain, "has caused him to suffer ... with mental health issues as a result." He said he finds it difficult to have sex with partners, and "believes that if he had his skin he would not suffer from this pain."

>Albert Leslie Powell IV, 23, was charged with terroristic threats, a misdemeanor, and harassment stemming from the telephone calls, which occurred between November 2017 and June, when the final call was reported to police by a nursing supervisor at the hospital, which is located in West Goshen. He was arraigned by Magisterial District Judge William Kraut of West Goshen after turning himself in, and released on $10,000 bail, unsecured. A preliminary hearing is set for Aug. 16.

pottsmerc.com/article/MP/20180729/NEWS/180729791

Attached: 09068956975.jpg (1024x982, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
arclaw.org/resources
legalmatch.com/law-library/article/botched-circumcision-and-wrongful-circumcision.html
legalmatch.com/law-library/article/medical-malpractice-statute-of-limitations.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EgR83ufREqE
imdb.com/title/tt0672524/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Surprised this doesn't happen more often.

I mean, the police did their job.
Yes, his anger and acts are justifiable, but he still broke the law.
The bail is a bit high though...

It will happen more often.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

I can't wait for the day when there is a mass shooting at a hospital or a AAP/ACOG conference by a man who had his penis destroyed.

It is a shame that David Reimer killed himself instead of those that were responsible for what happened to him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

It would be good if it never came to that.

Yeah people that sexually mutilate infants should not face any forms of punishment.

Learn to think in ways that aren't so extreme. It'll benefit you.

>intactivists protest male genital mutilation for decades
>nothing changes, except of course, for roastie mutilation getting outlawed
Men protesting does not work because society does not care about the suffering of men. In order for mgm to be outlawed, some doctors have to die; specifically, the Jewish mutilation doctors.

At the age of six months, after concern was raised about how both of them urinated, the boys were diagnosed with phimosis.[7] They were referred for circumcision at the age of seven months. On 27 April 1966 a urologist performed the operation using the unconventional method of electrocauterization,[8][9] but the procedure did not go as doctors had planned, and Bruce's penis was burned beyond surgical repair.[10] The doctors chose not to operate on Brian, whose phimosis soon cleared without surgical intervention.[11]

holy shit. imagine having to live with the knowledge that you lost a coin toss on a botched medical proceedure at infancy, which literally destroyed any hope of a normal life. poor dude.

His brother actually killed himself (drug overdose) before he did. They were both sexually abused by the psychologist that tried to turn David/Bruce into a woman.

REMINDER
If you haven't yet turned 19, you can sue the hospital/doctor that performed your circumcision.
If you really want to file a suit, contact ARC Law
>arclaw.org/resources

Guess (((who))) did this?

t. your friendly neighboring board

I went to a couple of urologists at age 16 who forced their hands on my dick to violently and painfully retract it like the sick fucks they are

it made me have super anti semitic views for a while

i swear he posted on here a few days a go
made a thread talking about hunting down and killing the doctors who performed his circumcision
shit was autistic af

Men really are disposable to everyone. Mutilated at birth, mocked and hated, yet expected to carry on toiling for the benefit of women and the super rich.

It will just be countless more male suicides then. But those don't matter, as long as the the women get to keep deciding to mutilated their sons.

No, that was me. I've grown out of that little spat of rage. If you remember from that thread I've just decided to passively restore and maybe file a lawsuit if the societal opinion ever gets that much momentum. This guy's an idiot though, he's not even talking to the same doctor who circumcised him.

>and maybe file a lawsuit
The clock's ticking buddy
>legalmatch.com/law-library/article/botched-circumcision-and-wrongful-circumcision.html
>legalmatch.com/law-library/article/medical-malpractice-statute-of-limitations.html

Being circumcised makes you a default cuck as women prefer intact penises.

Fuck that shit. I want out. Whose with me?

Attached: 1531111022943.jpg (800x800, 64K)

ouch. I used to make fun of cutfags, especially the ones who taught being cut was good but seeing them get redpilled is kinda sad to watch.

You used to make fun of people who were mutilated at birth? That's pretty cruel

>6mo old
>diagnosed with phimosis
you're literally supposed to have phimosis at that age

An extreme case, but I expect the rage over this to grow in the coming decade.

Millions of American men are beginning to realize that they have been mutilated and denied a fundamental, important, life-changing part of their body.

I will not be surprised the Jews are chased out of the AAP with death threats.

wow

im

such

a

great

poster

imagine all the defense a woman would have in this scenario. a literal movement on her behalf most likely.

There were a lot of Boomer women who were absolutely mangled by the "love surgery" and hardly anyone cared.

Look up Dr. James Burt.

On one hand it's better for people to not die and just have male genital mutilation go away as a result of broadening awareness on the issue.

On the other hand, nothing puts bullshit rationalizations into perspective like a gun.

People would just say, "Oh, look at those CRAZY VIRGIN INCELS upset about A LITTLE SNIP!!!!"

I am cut and dont feel pain. All you faggots obsessing over cut and uncut dicks need to stop. Your just wasting you life

Uncut fag here, i support my mutilated brothers, stand up and revolt, free your sons from this tyranny.

lmao that cope

nice get

super original poste

Eliezer Yudkowsky circumcision redpills

Attached: yudkowskycircumcision.png (402x775, 115K)

a handful of women vs a whole population of men

Why is circumcision a daily complaint here?

Well? What are the counterarguments?

>I am cut and dont feel pain
The other extreme is not feeling anything at all. Just accept you were mutilated at birth for literally no reason.

Primarily American website so most men here are probably mutilated. There is no other place to deal with the intense negative emotions that come with being mutilated.

I have three years left, plenty of time to harass my parents into lying about agreeing to the elective procedure.

As a European I admit that I sometimes wish I was circumcised at birth. Cut penises are far more aesthetic.

Originally just fanboyish. "My parents got me an xbox? well then fuck the playstation kids."

'sup, JIDF?
knvjsnjajoriginaltextdsnlwfjenon

This is why you dont make threats, you act on them.

Circumcision should be illegal. I don't even live in the US but I can't find one fucking reason why anyone would want their penis mutilated.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EgR83ufREqE
How dare that insolent goy claim he was wronged by the medical industry?

I can't wait until a mutilated man snaps and becomes the FGM version of a serial killer. Imagine all the roasties laughing at MGM victims crying over getting their clits and labia gouged out with no anesthetic.

Anyone know where this documentary is from?

Haha this happened 20 min from me

imdb.com/title/tt0672524/

Based and redpilled
thanks

Who gives a shit though? it does next to nothing.
>mutilated
Yeah meng they really fucking cut your whole dick off.

fuck off, I'm sure this is all just because you guys need to blame anything except your shit personalities on why you can't get a girlfriend.

>totally not mutilation bro

>mutilation
>the infliction of serious damage on something.

Attached: 1525299041775.jpg (637x423, 35K)

Ok that looks nasty, and I'll admit, I think it's pretty stupid, but tell me what long term effects it has on you. I'm betting it's none, or it's incel/faggot shit like claiming erections are a serious issue like all the other bullshit complaints on this board.

You lose over 20,000 nerve endings, kernelization of the glans and what inner foreskin you have left. It effectively turns your penis into an ugly flesh dildo. There is no dotted lines on where to cut so some men get other nerves cut losing the ability to get an erection, some have tight circumcisions causing pain. No good comes from it.

Attached: 1524236722503.png (1714x1354, 1.41M)

'sup, Jew / Roastie / Muslim / Prior Sympathizer? It seems that whatever information you have used to come to the conclusions that you have presented in this thread about circumcision are insufficient. But that's ok! In here, we will be helping you toward an understanding that is fit to match that of those of us who are well-versed on the subject.

>Who gives a shit though?
A lot of men, actually. Among them women, doctors, pediatricians, urologists, and many other licensed professionals. Chief among them being the boys themselves as they are circumcised, of course.

>it does next to nothing.
This is wrong - the foreskin does HEAPS functioning as a provider of sexual pleasure and lubrication during intercourse. It also protects the urinary tract by keeping it sterile, among many, many other functions! Look up the anatomy of the foreskin and see for yourself.

>>mutilated
The word "mutilated" means to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts: "The obstetrician mutilated the infant boy's penis by circumcising him". Technically, that makes circumcised men literal amputees! Such is the world of systematics. If you do not like that a word is being used when its said usage is correct, then that is your problem.

>Yeah meng they really fucking cut your whole dick off.
While they did not "cut your whole dick off", they certainty cut off a big chunk of it. Did you know that the surface area of an adult prepuce measures to be around the size of a post card? In that, there are TENS OF THOUSANDS of nerve endings, a lot of which feel in the exact same way that your fingertips do. Other parts include the frenulum and the ridged band, both very important parts of foreskin anatomy.

>fuck off, I'm sure this is all just because you guys need to blame anything except your shit personalities on why you can't get a girlfriend.
Assuming any motive that men lamenting their histories of being subject to sexual abuse and the presence of physical scarring is a fallacious argument.

Arguing with holes, everyone.

Reminder:
Hospitals make money off your circumcision and selling the foreskin itself to pharmaceutical companies. This is why they encourage it and push the parents into signing the consent form.

Baby boys are just cattle to american hospitals.