Tfw too old to be a cute girl (male)

>tfw too old to be a cute girl (male)
Should I just sudoku?

Attached: 1515894594971.gif (500x212, 1.39M)

How old are you?

Origigiig

I could be the perfect trap but i stay with being the best femboy.
Be proud of being male

i have 25 original years

You don't have to become a trap. Accept the way you are instead.

nah, you just have to wait. technology will eventually allow you to achieve your dreams :^)

I can't be neither

No.

How I wish this was true.

when did sudoku replace an hero
i miss an hero, mitchell died for this

im way younger than you and i'd definitely still give you some dick

Attached: 1531584771273.png (659x659, 448K)

I'm probably smaller than you. To be completely honest, the thought of a younger guy domming me is pretty hot. But yeah, I'm too old for this stuff ;-;

probably still wouldnt mind it if you just shaved all your body hair and started wearing cute clothing, could even help you do that, i'll make you my personal slut boy by feminizing you

r-really?

ooringal

Attached: 1499986994899.jpg (378x414, 68K)

pls answer, i'm needy

yes really, at least if i fail, then i'd fail trying

Attached: 1531578954173.jpg (184x184, 13K)

yeah, it's probably literally impossible, but thanks for cheering me up user.

Attached: 1489778390186.jpg (811x720, 127K)

it's still possible to just shave down all your body hair and then start cross-dressing tho..

how can you help me tho? can i contact you someway?

Attached: 1490235460709.gif (389x541, 540K)

unless we'd have a way of meeting irl, then i'm not sure how i could help you through just online contact

24 here, I don't particularly care about cuteness but if it pleased my partner I'd treat them like a cutie. It's just a pipe dream though since I'm a massive autist. Don't give up.

Attached: 1376941573945.gif (720x405, 257K)

It's not too difficult to do yourself. You just need to be dedicated, though you seem to need someone to push you into it. (not the other guy you've been talking to).

whoa, thanks :)

i could try, but not sure if it's worth considering my age. difficult to find someone too who would push me.

Attached: 1507916148201.jpg (658x878, 59K)

only reason you might not find many willing people to push you is because most who'd do something like that might expect something in return, so unless they could make sure to meet you irl and give you a good hard pounding once they'd get you through with the sissification, they might not even attempt to help in the first place

Age doesn't play as much of a factor as genetics. If you have really masculine features it's impossible to be a girl (male). I've known plenty of trans girls that transitioned early but still didn't pull it off like they wanted because maculine traits. If you're feminine, it's never too late to be cute.

>I have 25 years

French negro please...

well, i'm a small, don't have a manly jaw, so i have that going for me.

Attached: 4094304932049.jpg (800x1069, 634K)

>sudoku

nigga, you mean 'seppuku'

yes user, that's what i meant. thank you.

I don't know if you're exaggerating, cherry picking or leaving out bad things. It's impossible to judge without seeing you and I doubt you'd welcome that.

well, i'm pretty much a guy, not a super masculine one, that's what i'm saying.

Hi user, I found myself in the same position as you: 25 years old and desperately want to be a cuter version of myself.
Why dont we write hello to each other via discord and discuss our thoughts on our condition ?

Write me something, I am Florian#2506

Attached: C38F2413-F7A9-4FA8-8DE3-E9CE6D294869.jpg (800x1157, 169K)

Not being super masculine doesn't mean you're not masculine. Be honest with yourself, compare yourself to women, passable trans girls, and non-passable trans girls then see where you lie.

I m not him but passing is a problem for dysphoric mtfs, for males who want to be cuter it is not a goal; but becoming a scarier monster ultra energy than you already are is not an option either

There's a big difference between trying to become a cuter male and being a cute girl (male), of which OP wanted to be the latter.

Well you can't be a cute girl(male) but you can have sex with then which is almost as good.

Reminder that OP is CUTE

It's not as good

t-thank you

Attached: 1532051511985.jpg (514x635, 254K)

>t-thank you
Tell me, what kind of clothes do you want to wear?

Question here I'm 19, is it too late? Or...?

Go for it, I'm 23 and I feel like I'm getting too old but I've felt that way since I was 18. People still confuse me for a 14 year old or for a girl. Don't let a number get in your way

Never fall for the tranny pill. Become a femboy instead. Do lots of cardio and eat a healthy diet. Add in supplements that will naturally increase your levels of estrogen (like onions). Learn how to do makeup. If you listen to the tranny meme and take the skittles you'll just end up as some ugly tranny and kill yourself.

>Question here I'm 19, is it too late? Or...?
You are not even close to too late
If you have had these thoughts for a while you will likely feel the same when you are 21

Might as well start now instead of 3 years from now

a maido outfit

That's a nice choice but I bet you'd look real cute in a miko outfit as well desu.

I had those thoughts too user until I went on . Quickly made up my mind and decided I'd rather stay (male).

Please don't say that you're in a hugbox discord.

Attached: 1531231341759.png (591x716, 257K)

anything really, i want someone to dress me up as he pleases

is 22 too old? I have a rather feminine face,full hair and not much bodyhair for a male
I'm 5'10 120 lbs and have rather thick thighs as well (in comparison to the rest of my body anyways)

Attached: 17122251-5563-40EA-B093-39B91AF4168C.jpg (360x278, 44K)

post pic of jaw + body

>tfw too non-feminine to be a cute girl (male)
my body can pass but my face and head are a joke

Don't fall for this shitty meme OP. Being feminine as a male is not a good thing. Do not listen to them.

I'm 21 is it too late

pic related if you decide to transition anywhere above 16. don't. fall. for. the. meme.

based

Attached: UmxHNyY.jpg (2059x1697, 342K)

i met a passing mtf who started transitioning at 30 but yeah not everyone is so genetically lucky. sad for tranners and chasers alike