Anyone else hate that people know their posting style on R9K?

I have to work hard to be a true user when I want to post as one because people know my posting style.
sometimes people recognize me and bully me just because I mention a certain topic or make a spelling mistake.
>like right now im posting a pic I dont normally pic as I dont wnat people to see me.

Attached: 1474290629942.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

>not switching your posting style occasionally

>tfw people are so retarded they actually give me names of other anons as they think i'm them

Attached: 1531637797423.jpg (2000x2000, 339K)

THIS. Changing the way you type can help you adapt different personas in the same thread.

shit, I need to start reddit spacing every once in a while

how do I be a newfag again?

im 2 tarded plus i always talk about same topics

>this
>this
>this
>and this
and also this...
All me tbvh

I'm always hoping someone is gonna recognize me. I have a few characters I play, and one identity that I'm honest about. Can anyone guess who I am?

It's always funny when some internet detective thinks he has you pinned

yess, especially when he keeps responding to you when you give him a ''who?'' or any other sort of responds, thinking you are really the person he thinks you are and you're just trying to fuck around with him, stupid people

Attached: 1531518915234.jpg (409x500, 61K)

Go make some bk burgers already you dumb fag

Hey, I recognize you! You're that dumb faggot!

You got me.
I'm an anime poster.

Attached: 1531523414527.png (690x428, 66K)

>dumb faggot
>OP
checks out

he wasnt OP, OP is me. but yeah I always anime post and post my Waifu

You're Anon5/Frank/Antarctica thread baker

Every one says Pepe is dead, good to see he is still alive and well. FOR KEKISTAN!

I'd find it hard to believe that people would recognize my posting style.

cringe and kekold

no way I suck ten cocks a day so I'm OP

Ten? You're only meant to have five a day.

Attached: 1517083098640.png (850x721, 61K)

In the board I frequented before this one, people recognizing me and using my past heart-pours against me to hurt me as badly as they could in that setting was hell. Here, even if people recognize me, it's not half that bad, so I don't care.

yeah but its people I chat to on discord so if I want to be honest about a sensitive subject I had to try really hard to post extra user.

I feel like I might know you, but I'm not sure. You speak formally I think

>tfw user recognizes you and calls out three other threads you made over the span of a week

the details only vaguely overlapped, stop stalking me

Attached: 1522439152717.png (499x513, 283K)

I know were you live user.
Also unblock me

>Post a personal story that no one knows except for me, my ex oneitis, and the psychologist.
>Mfw get called out by someone who knows who I am within 5 minutes.

Attached: 1532284310858.jpg (505x537, 29K)

how does that even happen? are you one of those people who have friends in real life or something

it could be discord.
if you know discord fags it is hard to discuss things online.

I only recognise a couple of posters and it's mainly due to the images they post but in one case it's the way they type. Not a single one of them makes a post I didn't regret wasting my time reading.

I've suspected the roastflap goes on Jow Forums. I've ran into a couple of posts over the years that seemed oddly specific but can't 100% confirm it.
Not a d*scord nigger.

>knows people in real life that know what Jow Forums is
i wonder what kind of lives you guys have. i don't think anyone i talked to knows about anime

That's the thing, she never mentioned Jow Forums when I use to talk to her. She's Stacy tier too so it confuses me.

If you have friends IRL fuck off from R9K you fakebot.

mfw got linked to this thread and was asked if it was me

Attached: excoose me.png (963x720, 602K)

did you user he he he.
I made the thread I am the OP :)

Attached: 1502064306284.jpg (211x239, 8K)

Don't steal my bread!

Attached: 1483130878381m.jpg (1024x635, 107K)