Why would anyone want to father a daughter in current year if this would be her eventual future?

Why would anyone want to father a daughter in current year if this would be her eventual future?

Attached: giganigga.jpg (1942x1924, 698K)

This is a meme not reality. Many black women don't even want to fuck black men. They really are ugly.

I agree, I'd hate to see my daughter raped.

>implying
In 20 years white women will be legally forced to have a black boyfriend once they had their first period`

Fuck you, I don't want any sons. Being a man sucks SO MUCH today unless you're a solid 9 or 10. I only want daughters, so they will only ever know happiness, validation, and love.

All

but this is a good ending. that's like saying why would anyone want to father a daughter if she'll end up being wealthy.

If I had a daughter I'd have to do everything in my power to change my identity and start a new life somewhere else. Having a daughter is the most cuckolded that it gets.

Uhuh, sure.

Attached: 1532765198884.jpg (500x948, 152K)

it's fine as long as she lets me watch

I want daughters specifically so they can fuck black men

Attached: 1507239053635.webm (552x426, 816K)

What does it mean if black guys are the only ones that try to flirt with me or ask me out? I'm not racist or anything I just find it weird.

Yes hmnn *hits pipe* why would you indeed?

Attached: 1517516679978.jpg (960x960, 146K)

It means ya girls got a fat ass

Pretty much everything about me is fat. Also it's almost always the borderline autistic DBZ and Naruto obsessed guys that to make a move on me.

It means you're fat and ugly. Not surprising for a fembot.

Really easy solution 2bh
>child brings a nigger to a family function
>disown them and write them out of the will

>dumb sissy black boi posting his fantasies again
Meanwhile, IRL...

Attached: 1532112548181.jpg (1024x680, 119K)

Way to alienate the women you wanna keep loyal to white men to continue your race, idiot.

>incel cac logic

Attached: IMG_1921.jpg (640x960, 125K)

sauce plz nigga

I can only hope

>female fembot

Divorcerate.jpg

I don't want fat, ugly and poor women, dummy. Niggers can (and often do) have them and I don't care at all because I'd never date them anyway.