Are they literally apes???

Are they literally apes???
I'm not trying to be rude, i'm looking for a honest answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=_LBk5xBy0SA

Attached: spain..png (1259x643, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_egg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mixed up the boarrds. switch back to /pol

and no. they arent exactly apes. they are slightly evolved

>mixed up the boarrds.
This is not news on Jow Forums and i think they would give me a biased answer.

>they are slightly evolved
I'm not sure you could say that, judging by their behavior.

Yes, they are apes. Humans are apes. Learn some biology bruh.

ops, wrong post

here is your (You)

No, the jury is still out on that one.

We belong to the family of Hominidae, aka "the great apes". So yeah, blacks are fucking apes and so are we.

I guess you are right, but in non-scientific settings the term ape exclude the humans.

So, are the ones in the videos lesser apes than?

Do you think they are closer to chimpanzees or to homos?

It's what whitoid Europeans deserve.

deserve for what?

how can people be fine with letting these guys into your country???

Deserve for the sins of their ancestors and their colonialism, and then for modern hypocrisy as well.

As an Asian I wish the worst upon whitoids.

Attached: 1520197937951.jpg (848x480, 30K)

blacks are homo sapiens sapiens
aryans are neanderthals

I was asking myself how can they not shoot them on site.

>Deserve for the sins
What sins?

>colonialism
Whats wrong with colonialism?

>modern hypocrisy
What hypocrisy?

>Me before reading the video's comments: "Damn, somebody needs to get the sack for this shit."

>Me after reading the video's comments: "Give whoever slept on the job a raise."

Maybe this "huwite genocide" thing ain't so bad after all. It might prevent an actual genocide from happening. Around cacs, never relax.

Attached: wp_ss_20180730_0001.png (480x137, 17K)

They are not 'close' to homos. They ARE homos, lmao. We all belong to the same species. Differences in behavior is caused by cultural differences and the cultural differences are caused by the different environmental conditions.

So you don't think people should defend their own country?

I think the poo in loos are actually right, these are baby souls and White people are ancient souls.

No, actually i think they are a different subspecies.
Differences in behavior can be explained by physiological factors as well as intelligence.

it's really annoying that these fucks don't even work out and look ripped just because of their genes.

I think they do some manual labor like mining

Gaddafi has warned Europe that getting rid of him will unleash millions and even billions of Africans upon Europe.
Migrants as a tool of warfare, well, guess what, it's real.

White people need to get raped and murdered, all of them.

Go to bed, kiddo.

Attached: bullying.jpg (1698x1140, 185K)

I want to believe that it's a conspiracy, but sadly I know normies IRL who not only think this is fine, but that this is good

No one seems to wonder if these military-age males will have any problems learning the language or advanced skills useful in a developed economy with 20% real unemployment (Spain)

On the other hand, if they can't fucking man up and enforce/defend their borders, they deserve everything they get. Just wait til the initial hordes call home and brag about their riches (welfare food + housing)

Well, you are wrong if you think that. Modern anthropology disagrees with you. You can have your own little 'theories' though. Just make sure you don't present them as facts.

It's just that they have low body fat %. They aren't strong, but muscles look way more defined when you're very lean.

>Go to bed, kiddo.
That was my point.
Everytime you confront those kinds of opinions the person reveals that they are a moron who has no clue of what they are talking about.

Its easy to hate people who behave in such manner, forgetting that they were raised in wartorn countries, never received any education, most never had proper parenting and can't read or write

I do, hence the "before reading the video's comments" part of my post.

>they were raised in wartorn countries, never received any education, most never had proper parenting and can't read or write
And why are their countries like that? Because they're full of people like them.

Whitoids love Kara Bogas

I a little skeptical. Especially considering the way they address these sort of things when they don't have a bias about the species in question.

Attached: diversity.jpg (615x804, 106K)

I fucking hate niggers!!!!!!!!!! I wanna fucking kill them all!!!

Species above cannot breed with each other
Species below can
Hurr durr

Some of us are smarter than the average white man

Pretty sure most of them have no education and behave like barbarians. The only thing they know is food taste good and women make their peepee hard. So it's like they'll just fight, rape, and eat. They're humans at a primal level and that's it. They probably were never trained or educated to know any better.

Look at caveman. That's basically what they are. They know what they need and that's it. Sex, food, and entertainment in the form of violence.

that's not low bodyfat, they're jacked. most likely hypothesis is genes and manual labor but still most people working manual labor I see around me aren't cut.

>some of us

You are a negro from Africa like the pictured ones?

ITT people who either forget or do not know that there are many different types of people out there with different cultures and who have been brought up in different circumstances meaning that their behaviour will drastically differ from what people are used to.
Added to that is the fact that they have been camping out in the Moroccan mountains for months on end constantly on the move to avoid Moroccan police and now finally have managed to enter into a country where they will be able to earn a decent amount of money to send back to their families.
And no I don't advocate mass immigration into Europe but I do believe that we are in part responsible for them having to flee their country in the first place in order to earn money for their family to survive.

Pretty sure ruined economy and horrible living conditions played their part too. But sure, its all because they're black

google hybrid speciation.
Ability to interbreed does not mean they are the same species.

Blacks are to Whites and Asians what chimpanzees are to blacks. Just higher tiers of intelligence evolution.

Because of the history involving the colonisation of and subsequent withdrawl from Africa. It left a power vacuum which was filled by corrupt and greedy despots who fucked shit up for their own gain

>muh /pol

This sites been racist since /a/ and /b/, get fucking real

Spain let them in, or even helped them over the fence, knowing they wouldn't stay long in Spain anyways.
They are all moving to France, Britain and Germany.

Hybrid speciation is when two species come together and create a new species
That's not what happens when two people of different races breed you fucking moron

Immigration craze is the initiative of women
Women want to be ravaged by unwashed immigrant cock because white man is too weak and polite to satisfy them
White men are ultimately to blame

Attached: 57447777.png (644x580, 223K)

>ruined economy and horrible living conditions
...Which happened because they're low IQ niggers.

So why has ever non-African area that was colonized recovered infinitely better, and why has Europe that has been wrought with endless wars surpassed them beyond imagination, and did so LONG BEFORE any hint of colonization? Doesn't add up, nigger apologist.

>Hybrid speciation is when two species come together and create a new species
>two species come together and create a new species
>two species

You are the moron user.
You conceded to my point on your first sentence
You calling them different races is just an arbitrary premise.

That was only the beginning.

Billions will be soon moving and flood Europoo.

Good thing my sister is about the finish her studies and can move away with my mother from the shithole that Europe is about to become.

Attached: smug.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Yeah totally dude, before colonization there were no despots, that's why they shilled slaves captured from the interior to Euro explorers and started the trans-atlantic slave trade right? Also, the Africans stopped the European slave trade right? It totally wasn't the Europeans who legislated anti-slavery laws and enforced them in Africa with their reign, and the Africans aren't reverting back to primitive ways when Euros left. Nope, not like that at all.

Attached: 1532910594497.jpg (399x384, 19K)

Good thinking man as a African born in America (not meming here) I wish the damn imperialist get the worst of the wort punishment for literally genociding many peoples

>what is wrong with colonialism?

At tho point you need to be a ducking autistic brainlet if you don't know why colonialism is terricancer

They should have genocided all blacks and just colonized Africa with white people, honestly. Trouble was they needed slaves to harvest luxury goods on a massive scale.

If we were just now colonizing Africa, with the current tech like combine harvesters, we could just genocide all niggers and flood the open land with white people since slaves wouldn't be necessary. So thank the stars whitey had some use for your chimp ancestors, bud.

Attached: main-qimg-5041cc32f5327cc2ac77c1012c86a94a-c.jpg (500x500, 22K)

No i don't know.
It can be bad, but not necessrily.
Jared Taylor mentioned once in a video about when he asked a liberian woman why her country was a shithole compared to the Ivory Coast at the time.
Her answer was that her country didn't have european colonization.

The faggot Whitoids keep selling all sorts of weaponry to African warlords, at the same time making advertisement by flaunting how open they are with their welcome culture and no borders and then wonder why the negros from Africa all invade Europoo.

Whitoids have all some genes that favors strong hypocrisy.

Okay dog-eater. Go feast on some retriever drumsticks and crickets fried in gutter oil, 5 foot 2 inch chinklet.

Attached: chin-kee.jpg (350x359, 27K)

Aylmao, cannot face the truth?

Kekekeke

Attached: b4e68496a4d1d67593ec2f8209a73a2eb099bd2b_hq.jpg (517x284, 34K)

>their society had to be perfect for us to say that colonialism did any type of damage
You serious now, nigga? I doubt you would acknowledge that Muslim occupation of the Iberian peninsula brought any advances, much less suggest that Iberians should be thankful for muslim colonialism or muslims have a right to be proud of their colonial occupation regime in Europe.

>said Xing Xhang as he slurped down a dog's eyeballs with a side of 12-year-old boy's piss egg
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
Most disgusting culture in the world = chinks.

Attached: article-2594284-1CBCD08000000578-983_306x423.jpg (306x423, 25K)

No country was ruled over as savagely as African countries were during the time of the colonies though. I don't really get the point with the rest of your post. Of course Europe has seen seen its fair share of conflict but the states that warred in europe were acting on their own, not ruled over by colonists who were there to enslave the people and rape the land. Europe went through the processes of moving from absolute monarchies to representative democracies over a long period of time.
Despots have always been around but Africa has been tossed around by warring nations and colonists for centuries and only really gained full autonomy and independence around 60-70 years ago. I don't think European nations recovered from brutal autocracies in that amount of time either.

>That was only the beginning.
>Billions will be soon moving and flood Europoo.
>Good thing my sister is about the finish her studies and can move away with my mother from the shithole that Europe is about to become.
Where are you heading?

Don't worry, we will strike back.
You have tried to ruin us several times, but we have bounced back each time.

We don't even need to destroy you anymore, the Whitoids are already executing self-destruction by replacing themselves with negros from Africa and some Muslims from the Middle East.

NGO's spam this and similar types of shit on Jow Forums and other websites intentionally. They want more racial conflict they can use to make whites into the badguys as they replace us

Attached: 345ui34u5938g0345.gif (496x600, 45K)

I am heading nowhere.
They will be heading somewhere outsides Europe.

dude you can spend 50 years writing nonsense bullshit nigger apologism if you want, but it will always be immediately debunked by the simple fact that NIGGERS ARE STUPID FUCKING MONKEYS WITH 70 IQ

>Skeptical
>Posts pseudoscientific image, likely made by Jow Forums brainlets.
>"the vast majority of anthropologists and evolutionary biologists are wrong because "blaks luk diferant"
Facts are way more complicated than this, kiddo.

You were tribal apes when Euros discovered you, they civilized you, built railroads, schools, hospitals etc., then left and now you're reverting to being tribal apes while the infrastructure breaks down.

We're not talking about the Moors, stay on topic. But I'll humor you. They brought some decent shit like poetry and architecture of course, but obviously there was a good civilization in Iberia before them and an even better one once they were driven out. When the Moors were kicked out, Spain grew into an international superpower and conquered half the world. In comparison, when Euros left Africa, you regressed into chimpanzee tribal life. What was the difference, bud? Iberians are better than niggers. That's the difference.

Attached: 1532078848700.jpg (250x237, 10K)

>No country was ruled over as savagely as African countries were during the time of the colonies though.
Eh, I think the American colonies were ruled more savage than the African ones with the exception of perhaps German Namibia and the Belgian Congo. The sting of colonialism is more recent though than almost anywhere else, many countries did not become independent until the 60s, Apartheid didn't end until 1994 and Namibia was a colony of South Africa up until that date too.

Attached: smugSpain.jpg (680x645, 37K)

I'm not a black, retard

Get out and meet a black person who hasn't been subjected to the joke that passes as the american education system or corrupted by your pigsty of a society. You will be surprised to find out that black people are actually just as bright as every other race out there.

>said 5 foot 2 inch Xing Xhang as he jerked his 2 inch micropenis and ate a "century egg," a delicacy in his disgusting culture
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_egg

Attached: 220px-Century_egg_sliced_open.jpg (220x220, 12K)

It's not untrue to say they're less evolved for life in an advanced civilization.

The problem with Africa is that we half-civilized them, they couldn't run with it, and we also promoted unsustainable population growth through foreign aid, sharing of resources and babysitting. We should have left them utterly alone, no vaccines, no nothing, and let them live the tribal lifestyles they are naturally inclined to live.

Attached: euro_invasion_2.webm (532x300, 1.85M)

Okay, replace "you" with "blacks" fucking retard. What you are doesn't change what I said since we're discussing black societies. If you were a Martian it would make no difference, dumbshit.

BASED AND REDPILLED!
No seriously, I suspected this for a long time. The jews agenda is unironically making more racial division and enticing racebaiting whites and blacks on both sides.

Dude, if you haven't seen any of these Kara Bogas, don't talk shit about American Blacks.
The latter are tame and educated, civilized compared to these animals that flood Europe.

Yeah the american colonies were jigged about a fair amount but at the end of the day the colonists in the 13 colonies became the inhabitants of the USA whereas in Africa the colonists buggered off leaving shit all left.

Yes, they destroy everything which they touch. And now they are gonna destroy our beautiful Spanish race.

>whites literally contain Neanderthal monkey DNA

MUH POL

Attached: IMG_1991.jpg (594x444, 66K)

Yeah they buggered off leaving more than was there when they got there. The blacks were living in mud huts then there were stone/wood buildings, schools and railroads when Euros left. How is that worse you dipshit?

>As an Asian
Literally a insect, your women belong to Spanish slint eyed mantis

This makes me really sad. Everything that's beaultiful in this world is gradually being destroyed.

>our beautiful Spanish race
Yeah, don't you retarded Anglos spend literally hours a week debating whether or not Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, even Frenchman or white? Bullshit.
You really think all Africans were living in mudhuts? ALL OF THEM?

Imagine being so eternally asshurt you make this awful MSPaint crap thinking it would be a good argument. Aaaaahahahahahaha

Attached: lmao faggot.jpg (179x282, 7K)

Mate I grew up in France and the UK and many of my mates were 2nd gen immigrants whose parents made it to Europe. Their parents hadn't received the best education and some of them could barely write but they were on the whole really nice and generous people - moreso than ethnic French and Brits. Some I'll admit turned out pretty rough but it was usually a kneejerk reaction to feeling neglected by both their country of origin and adoptive country.

>Botswana surpasses white dominated South Africa in just 50 years despite the latter's clear 400 year head start
Huh, also even though they aren't majority black subsaharan societies, Libya (up until the NATO bombing) and the Seychelles have also been extraordinarily successful.

Attached: AfricannationGDP.png (1286x830, 135K)

I'm not a Anglo you dumb faggot. And I do not only talk about Spaniards I mean the whole Spanish sphere.

I bet there are Jow Forumstard ITT RIGHT NOW who are unironic Nordicists

Attached: IMG_0914.jpg (1024x670, 147K)

>Surstroemming etc., guess you forget about those
>Whitoids think fast food is their food that represents their culture

Aylmao

The poor fucks you're complaining about were living in mud huts, yes.

There are at least 800 yrs between each pic

White people, Americans specifically have so much entitlement and arrogance that they are literally clueless and blind. The whole world is prepping to end you and you retards are so consumed with being up our ass that you're completely oblivious to it lol
Oh well chickens roost

Attached: IMG_1846.jpg (544x466, 45K)

>the whole Spanish sphere
Oh, so you're a self hating latino """"spanish""" mutt. I knew an anglo wouldn't care about a spainard, even though they have legitimately superior culture and history to them. Fucking snownigger anglo and nordcucks REEE
well word it better then
i hate nordics unrionically theyre fucked up

I meant that the colonists never left the US after the declaration of independence whereas other than SA and a few others they basically fucked off without a backward glance.
And obviously when the colonists first arrived Europe had advanced further than Africa due to favourable circumstances in Europe such as climate and natural resources.

>typing /pol instead of Jow Forums
Go away reddit.

Whites make up like 5% of SA you straw-grabbing chimp. They also haven't been in power for decades, holy shit be more desperate hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1492864441960.png (968x733, 206K)

Not all civs advanced at the same time, certain developments took place earlier in certain societies. Plus African societies have been held back a lot more by colonisation and greed.

They were from a different gen, the young males that flood Europe of the recent years are in for blood.
There is no generosity, don't even claim otherwise.
They all behave like that in the video.

The ones here in Bavaria disturb the public peace quite often, by running around the railways, not buying tickets, causing all sorts of troubles stuff that doesn't get reported by the media whores.

Not self hating. Why do you keep bringing up the Anglos wtf?