Write a cathartic letter. Get stuff off of your chest. Vent. You know the drill

Write a cathartic letter. Get stuff off of your chest. Vent. You know the drill.

Attached: letter.jpg (3706x2470, 1.12M)

James

I'm sorry for not handling things maturely but I really can't forgive you. I tried to apologize for doing that again and behaving harshly but discord wouldn't let me send it and didn't save what I wrote.

Bye, bud.

Mom

Please don't throw me a party for my birthday. No one will show up. I feel like throwing up just thinking about it. Thanks

Terry,

I never should have said the thing about you going to be a social pariah.
I really hope this isn't amiss, please don't think I am a liar.

Dear T,
I'm buying a fuck-ton of shit without your permission again.
It's not rent money-worth items, but I still feel bad for spending it.
Sorry, my soursop.
K

Hey Z

I still think about you, we really had something going on. Too bad it wasn't meant to be. I would still like to chat with you if you want to, please message me. We can chat like we used to.

T

I know you browse this board and these threads even though I advised you to stay away from this place. I just wanted to write this so that you could have something nice to read, something to cheer you up. You are a cutie and a nice person. Please get well soon.

K
My mind and thoughts were in a fucking mess these past few days. Thoughts about my future and past made me feel like shit and I didn't have much energy for anything. I also thought about you and kinda realized that I've some sort of a crush on you. That thought too made me feel bad at first because I could only think about how pathetic I am. But I resolved these thoughts now and realized that I still have many possibilities in front of me. And I hope you are one of those possibilities
Sorry for this autistic letter but I want to be genuine.
-J

Dear E,

I wish you'd just tell me where we stand so I know whether I should hold out hope or just cut my losses and try to move on. I feel like an emotional hostage. I don't know if you were trying to taunt me when you sent me those pictures, maybe I'm paranoid. Hopefully I do get to see you in SF and things will have eased over so we can talk, if not that's okay, but I really need to know what I should expect and it's not like I could ask without looking fucking weird or it turning into some big thing.

Hello S
You probably don't browse this board, or at least I hope you don't, but I'm still writing this letter for that slim chance that you might see it. I think you are a very cool girl and I wish to get to know you better. We are not as active chatters as I would hope us to be, but I can already tell that we could get along really well if we got serious.

D? I doubt this was for me...

Yes, D! It is for you.

hey...
z here
just wanted to say, back in the day, when we use 2 have somethin goin on, i'd message you and say, hey, then you'd say Hi and we'd get on with it and t was so nice...
but then you ruined it by scaring me away....

ok so which Z is this for?

I hate it when I'm right. I thought you stopped coming here.

I doubt you are the Z I'm talking about, no one got scared away.
For a girl.

things will never be the same for us but at least they can be somewhat close when i sleep. i know you dont think of me at all but its okay

Attached: 1454014617483.jpg (512x512, 144K)

I am in extreme pain and suffering. I am very ill.

I am in extreme claim and buffering. I am very chill

That's not funny. I don't know if you think it is but it's not.

dear me
why do you try so hard to get close to people only to get sick of them and push them away

fuck dude

Do you want to vent off some feels user?

GREATEST FILM OF ALL TIME...................

BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT

TRANSFORMERS 3:
DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

THE PRESTIGE

J,

I'm really quite amazed at the situation, and it's all quite clear now. I can guess that it isn't about selecting somebody with their life on track, and fixing your life won't help you score the girl. I've been quite confused, but something has occurred to make the situation obvious. The reason the person you know is unwilling to commit is because they see their actions to be a strange sort of 'charity'. Hear me out...

They are collecting men under the guise that they 'care' for them, but they see what they're doing to be a charitable act. They see it that, without them, you would be unable to find anyone in life who would put up with your actions long-term. They don't see the need to be committed because they see the fact they'll be involved with you long-term in the first place to be the only thing that matters.

They literally think that you're so shitty and fucked-up as a human being that them providing you affection is 'payment enough'. You are part of a harem of men who they also see to be equally shitty. They think that if they were to die or go into a coma that you would be left without anyone in the world to 'love' you.

She literally sees you to be no different then a dog. Worse then a dog actually considering we don't generally require our dogs to preform menial tasks or give adequate response to our conversations. They believe that putting up with you is 'respect' because they think nobody else in the world is.

They've got a really fucked-up view revolving around a harem of "fucked-up men" because they think they can do that, and it's 'respectful'. I know they're gorgeous, I know they're intelligent... they'd have to be intelligent to construct together this dynamic. However, they respect you in the way one might respect an object. They keep you around because they think you couldn't make it with anyone else because your personality and lifestyle is abhorrent in their eyes.

Sincerely,
user

Nobody else in the world is going to put up with you*

Look, just know that the 'love' they claim for you is really fucked up, and they don't feel any more for you then they do the countless other men they've keep around. You're just part of a harem of 'fucked-up, hopeless men' who are 'being blessed' by the involvement of a hot woman.

Last thing I'll add... that's partially why they burned you on the arm when you wouldn't take them to a certain somewhere. They don't understand why you'd get angry about that because they don't see that to be your purpose to question them. They're dealing with you so, "How dare you question what I'd ask YOU!" They provide sex, affection, and companionship, and you provide muscle, rides, money, and protection. After all, they see it that you aren't even worth that in the first place. They're just doing charity. For them, that's 'respect'.

This sounds like something that could be targeted for me except I'm not in a harem

L.
I'm sorry that I wasn't the one you were after, but I hope you're happier now.
G.

They keep great care to seem to erase absolute proof of their 'harem', and will get extremely defensive if someone puts two and two together to confront them. It would seem they are trying to keep the different people involved from knowing too much about one another.

It's likely not for you, but I don't think the person realizes what's going on.

E

I showed u my dick now respond

B

I can see why the people I'm involved with could be considered as harem, but I can leave whenever I want to. I'm not a prisoner and I'm not a slave

Tactics including erasing photos, secrecy toward being public about their involvement with someone, and the use of unspecific pronouns like 'they' or 'them' when questioned about a specific person to hide the absolute truth. It would appear that there's, I'm going to guess, 3 people they're involved with at the very least.

This person would also claim 'they can leave when they want to', but deep feelings for the person prevent them from doing so. They'll keep holding out no matter how much it pains them with the hope one will eventually commit. I'm starting to think that may cannot happen due to the dynamics that are starting to show. Getting angry or upset toward them is absolutely pointless.

back in my day musicians had a little something called TALENT, they could actually write, play and perform their own songs, and these mythical-like creatures didnt even use autotune
the fact that anybody would say this is most frightening
rawr xD
Back in my day, the people were alot tougher
Women should be seen and not heard
If a child steals from you, cut off his hand to teach him a lesson
The best drink i purchase from stores is Monster Energy Ultra
Have you heard of this guy called mac demarco? he's so good!
so user... i heard you liked Beethoven?
whats you're favourite song by them?
Its interesting to think that despite all of my rage i
an then i fucked that bitch in the pussy and came while she blew me
my review of gummo by 6ix9ine: it's really catchy, i like the mention of the chevrolet camaro and his gangster lifestyle which is really hip hop and the horse power of the car was strong enough to make it skid and stuff like on GTA with a pistol. overall i give it another listen
and imagine him going through the town in his dodge challenger while revving really loudly to something like flying lotus or whatever pitchfork album it is and comparable to the lifestyle of a writer and smoking a big cigar clenched between teeth while clutching a hand full of crumpled thicc stacc of paper and very brick like smoking a big cigar clenched between teeth and i just think that if he incorporated a guitar he could reach another crowd, man you see a lot of people listening to the good old stuff like Ice Cube but they always forget about the fact that System Of A Down will never have another album and its almost like they really did have toxicity... RIP sweet prince goodnight. the needle drop? oh, you mean thatistheplan? yeah i remember him grandson
how much ram did he have? like this if you cried and send me titties cant nobody web scrape like this, we were the finest data miners this side of the cyber web, yeah i guess you could say we were.. the most skilled data extractors

I would leave if I had something else going on. Only reason why I'm involved is because of hope of finding something meaningful in my life. If something actually meaningful popped up in my life and gave me perspective, I would leave immediately. But I'm taking my chances for now.

Dear depression and anxiety,
Welcome back. I kinda missed this feeling in my chest and stomach in the last 4-5 days.
-S

Dear Bear,

You tried to get in contact with me a few days ago, and that was a surprise. You sent a link that leads nowhere, and I wish you'd tell me why. I do miss talking to you, and I still remember your name and what you told me were your favorite songs and why you felt like the freest man and how you felt you had a million thoughts always, like trains all racing for the same track. I guess it's not surprising then that you became a professor, and a pretty good one from what I'm told. I'm really happy for you Bear, and I hope we can speak again someday. I think about you often and I really do hope you're happy.

Love,
Fish

If meaning is being used like a dog because the person feels no one else in the world would see value in you, I suppose that's something 'meaningful'. It just makes me angry because the person it's directed toward is worth so much more then that, and it greatly angers me someone would treat them like they're disposable, like they're some sort of tool, or like they're someone required to risk their well-being just to have someone to hold at night.

In truth, it makes me absolutely furious. The person in question is worthwhile, they're a wonderful person, and they deserve so much more then to be treated like a toy for one's disposal.

I just hope the 'J' in question can find whatever it is that will prove to themselves they're worth so much more then that. Their life is so much more meaningful then being somebody's dog.

I never had an issue with their choice beforehand. In fact, I tried supporting it although my advice was misguided. Now, I cannot support them at all. They deserve so much better.

This likely isn't for me, but if it is I think you only seen a part of how things are and have a lot of assumptions. I get girls offering me money and valuable stuff quite a lot. I don't know why they do it. I just reject it because I don't want to treat them like some of the stupid street pimps I know that use women for everything they can get and can't get by without doing that. Where as I'm kind of just tired of rejecting it. The reason why I get these offers is because they need someone else. I may as well take pity and give one of them what they want by going with a bidder. It'd just be rude of me to tell them no, for no reason. I may as well do it since I'd probably like them anyway despite all that non-sense and get something out of it since I know I'm not going to treat them badly which I can't really say the same for anyone else.

They're worth more then someone's pity, and you just stated that 'you aren't going to treat them badly'. This person has gone so far as physically hurting the person I'm talking about.

I don't know. It isn't like anonymous letter threads change anything. I just wanted to vent because I couldn't change anything.

Pretty much, in this person's case, the instant they won't play ball or are an inconvenience, they're shoved to the side. It hurts them. The instant they're needed or it's no longer an inconvenience, they're back in play. The person collecting justifies this with a rather odd way to reason something. A reasoning that requires seeing those involved as 'worthless to everyone except me'. It's the concept they truly believe said-person is despicable to everyone else that gets me riled. That's not their place to determine.

wow, thats cool story i hope you speak to bear again

E

You were interested in me, but I'm a socially retarded fuck.

Sorry

Mom & Dad,

Do you ever think about me? Do you ever lay awake at night haunted by the memories of pain that you caused me when you would beat me so hard I would turn blue? Did you ever care about me at all? Do you know that you caused me to get PTSD, and I'll never amount to anything but a NEET?

- user

Yeah, you'd better be. It sucks when you're trying to get the person you like to notice you and they don't even see how much effort you're putting in.

Gonna guess this is too little, too late

When isn't it? You probably deserved it.

Dear L,

Please talk to me again. I miss you.

Love, S.

dear mother,
sorry not sorry i made a mess in the kitchen. it was intentional and i feel you deserve it for eating the left overs i was planning on eating when i got home from work.
-Your petty child.

I can't tell if you're a wolf or a snake, but I'm past the point of ever being able to see you as anything but a dick that likes to fuck with people.

Dear L;
I don't want you to see this, now that I actually talked to you... now that you're actually within my grasp, I realize we can never do anything but play minecraft together,

I realized how deeply platonic my love for you is, at most we could hold hands.

I know you wouldn't want it, and you can't reciprocate it.

I'm sorry for being so creepy and intimate with you, I hope I can relax one day,

[I would cuddle with you, not really, since its too intimate, but platonic cuddles are a real thing]

yuck leave me alone

gavin? wew

>[
no u
u lee me alon

As the wheel of Karma turns it brings the emotional bonds with it. How is it that their presence has made itself known? What am I wanting? Where am I going? Will I chose somebody or return to being alone? Are they even aware of me? Is it the Moon doing this? My ability to tunnel vision has been my downfall. So many questions, I feel like everybody is watching me yet the silence is piercing.

user,
Just talk to me, despite everything I still love talking to you and I always will care for you, you are a kind gentle soul.
Love,
If you know who I am you know I wouldn't put our initials here.

I highly doubt that writing the initials would reveal anything about you or them.

I wish it was
>Dear S
>Love, L

I feel the same.

Oops, sorry. Wrong person. I have psychic gangstalkers and stuff

I've reached across the void of the mind to mentally shit on you. Don't worry, it's just random moments of hate.

Attached: 1532968461043-v.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

What's the name of your L?

A

Sad to hear there were basically a lot of other dudes behind my back.

The virginity is strong in this one.

A,
I know it's hopeless, but I just want you to talk to me one last time. I know that for you, it's easy to ditch one friend out of a thousand. But for someone like me, with no friends at all, it hurts a lot to lose you.
C.

Were I only that pure, perhaps I might not be so consumed by bitterness. Alas, I am, so I'll be beaming out hatred and retribution for you.

Attached: 1532357154525-r9k.jpg (600x468, 37K)

Your feelings towards me are misguided, I'm only playing the songs of fate for what most men strive for. If you direct your hate at people who don't fit within your perspective of how to be then you will be bound by the harshest laws of Karma. I'm sorry you feel bitter, I wish you the best.

The first initial is in the one of the first 12 letters of the alphabet; the middle and last initial is in the first 5 letters of the alphabet...

If I had decided not to lash out on you about the subject, could it really have led anywhere? If I was confident... if I had faith in my appearance and personality, and had went along with what you suggested, could I have shown you that I love you? It's funny, in 8th grade you told me there was maybe a chance things would work out when we were older. I wonder if it could've. I wish I didn't see myself to be a boring person. I wish I was confident that I was beautiful. I'm so afraid of failure, of disappointing people, that I'd attack anyone who tried getting close. Nobody can love someone monstrous like myself.

Maybe if I was beautiful and interesting, I wouldn't have acted so bizarre. It's nice to think about, but I doubt it would've worked once you actually met me. It's easy to say people are beautiful looking at a fake image online. It's easy to say, "Looks don't matter," but who we pick is better indicator of if that is truth. Everyone you've been with is absolute beautiful. Everyone you've been with has an interesting life.

If the only good thing one has to suggest about someone is loyalty then I've got some bad news. Loyalty doesn't make a person interesting. Loyalty doesn't make a person beautiful. Loyalty means absolutely nothing compared to every other facet that goes into dating somebody. I may possess loyalty, but I'll be honest... it's about the most worthless quality there is regarding attraction and compatibility.

K

Dear Justin,

I don't love you or want you as a friend

A

This would be kinda interesting if the initials were switched, I guess.

I don't want to ditch you, but sadly I don't see this ever working, so it's probably better for both if we just let it die.

To anyone

I don't know who you are but I wish you luck in any of your endeavors, whatever you're working through I know you can get it done and overcome it. I want you to meet new people and enjoy life because it's worth living

C

Please someone make the pain go away. My good times are really good but the bad times are unbearable. During my downs I see no hope in the world. There's nothing for me, there's no one for me. I just want do something so I don't have to go through these periods of emotional pain. The pills seem to be doing nothing or may even be making things worse. I can't keep going on like this.

Attached: images (6).jpg (512x288, 13K)

just kill yourself faggot lmao

i know you probably had good intentions posting that but all it really did was remind me of how worthless i felt back then, how i still feel that way now.

What is the second letter of your name or A's name?

What did they post, user? Why do you feel worthless? Let's talk.

She's Laura.

Glassy,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ONE THING AND YOU DECIDE IM DISGUSTING
i just want a cute bf/gf who isn't gross and creepy to vidiya with

it was posted further up in the thread. worthless is my default state of being. i appreciate the offer but there's no point in it. perhaps could use your ears instead.

Babe,
Sorry for lashing out and losing my mental. To be honest, it's still not fully regained. I'd like to make up for it by letting you nut in my mouth. Thanks.
Love yA.

There was only a couple negative letters further up in the thread, and I doubt it was intended to be written toward you. Worth is comparative. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

My therapist tries to tell me I'm not worthless even when I go so far as to carve the word 7 inches long in my leg. I have no job, I haven't had a friend come by in years... I don't even really know what friends are anymore. I'm failing school, and I can barely keep food on the table. I feel worthless, but the therapist would argue that everyone has 'worth'.

If I have some sort of worth then certainly you do too. Riddle me this. Should I allow anything in life to happen to me based on the premises that I am 'worthless'?

Glad to see you are feeling so positive lately! Keep up the hard work.

-A

You're not worthless, I love you & I'm sorry

user, I've been asked to lend you my ear. The ride never ends, and I'm in no place to help since my life is an emotional roller-coaster.

I can tell you this: the pills can make things worse especially in people under the age of 26 since the brain is still growing. If your emotional state is getting worse, go with your gut. Talk to your doctor. You may need to switch medications. When I took medicine, the good times were unimaginable. Unfortunately, when I got down, the outcome was far worse then anything imaginable prior. Interestingly, pills for depression or emotional regulation are noted to sometimes exacerbate suicidal thinking and an extreme sense of loss.

R
origaminally

See, loves you. Depending on the letter too, it may have not been trying to say you're worthless. They may have meant well because they love you.

Thanks, for a moment I thought she was the same L I'm talking with.

She's not, unless your L is named Laura (and even then probably not.)

I hope things are going well for you two.

I deserve this and I accept my punishment. Also can you cook me some pasta?

Thanks user.

I'm 25 so it might be the case. I upped my dosage yesterday so its probs that. Bipolar is shit.

Oh god, I deleted that because that was just me being unduly sassy. Do you want homemade alfredo? Stroganoff? Baked spaghetti marinara? Lasagna? I'm quite the competent cook. I rarely have excess cash and no one to cook for, but I'm still quite the chef.

Oh, fuck... Yeah, that could be a big issue especially if you're affected by depressive issues anyways. A lot of that stuff is safer in patients who largely experience mania or hypomania. I'd give it a month or two, but if the thoughts get worse... Tell your doctor you think you need a medication change, not a higher dose.

Mom

I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you

I didn't mean to make you feel bad j just don't know how to express myself

Dear Oli,

I know you lurk r9k but I hope you don't look at letter threads. I'm sorry my efforts aren't working. I know I'm unstable and lash out at you. I doubt your loyalty a lot of the time and get jealous of anyone who gets close to you. You can have pretty much anyone you want but you settled for an ugly retard like me. I do love you. Sorry I try to push you away.

Love,
Anne

What's the second letter of your name?
originalalal

I wish I could make you not feel worthless.

is that even you, Dan?