Femanons why do you only like boring girly shit and not interesting stuff like tanks?

Femanons why do you only like boring girly shit and not interesting stuff like tanks?

Attached: TRU750921_Panzer-IV-Ausf-J-Trumpeter-1-16.jpg (800x800, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forlorn_hope
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because tanks are big and scary. let me like my rilakkumas

>Implying femanons / fembots are actually on this board.

hahahahahahah

I love history, it's so fascinating and a great escape from current reality.

For example to see these soldiers fight in WWI and WWII really puts things in perspective, when you see their faces, see the dead bodies, see and feel the terrible existential fight for life going on.. little kids of 17 dying a horrible death without a chance of life.. it.. it really puts things into perspective.

I hate when I feel like imagining this.

Life simply seems so meaningless

There are lots of girls here. You must be new.

WWI and WWII were horrible but not for your reason. There's nothing wrong with fighting to the death, that's what men were designed to do. The issue is that WWI and WWII were fights to the death with no gain. In pre industrial warfare, most people were peasants with little hope to better their lot. War was actually good because it offered a way forward for the brave.

You don't deserve a girlfriend if you're not willing to lead one of these.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forlorn_hope

>girls
>not teen boys pretending to be girls online because they watch too much anime and their dad never loved them

I'm jealous of the men who died in the great wars. All I want is to die for a righteous cause and there are simply no opportunities to do so now.

There are lots of girls (male) here. There are several girls (female) here.

>Risking your life for anything other than personal gain.
First of all, you're retarded. Second of all, you're probably the type who fantasizes but would shit his pants when shit got real.

>tfw all I want is to buy a ww2 tank and drive around with my gf watching out the commander's hatch.
>tfw no gf

>military history
/his/ here
you're all fucking brainlets

Attached: louis_xiv_of_france.jpg (612x619, 77K)

Sure there are. Just kill yourself for the righteous cause of improving the gene pool for the future of humanity.

wait does picking up chicks in a tank work

Only if you use it as intended for a bit first, afterward they get quite amicable.

While I agree with you that OP's fantasizing in the dying for a righteous cause part of war, said "righteous causes" could be quite profitable for those who took advantage, and depending on the definition of righteous.

The Fourth Crusade, for instance.

Attached: second-conquest-e1323658337476[1].jpg (757x709, 239K)

What do you mean you like "tanks," what exactly does this imply? Do you spend your time researching them? Do you have knowledge of the history and models out there? I'm sure most people like tanks, as they're an amazing innovation that advanced the first world wars greatly. Our history and military would not be the same without them. So what makes you think you are so special for liking something most people are impressed by, but do not autistically blur it out as if it makes them special. How do you engage with this interest exactly?

He plays War Thunder/World of Tanks and think he's an expert

Because tanks are not interesting. Military history is only interesting in the context of other history. The World Wars are interesting because of what led to them, some of the politics during them, how they shaped the world after, etc. Not because of whatever tanks they were using in them.

Real question is why are so many men brainlets who want to know the finer details of something like a tank? It's about as useless as knowledge gets and seems like pure autism. Almost anything would be better spent than time reading about tanks. That has to be the most worthless way to have interest in history.

Hahhaa you poor naive fool! This board is nothing but guys larping as chicks. Literally probably only 4 girls on this board at a time.

This man speaks the truth
>hurr, muh Tigers, muh T-34s
fuck off autists, no one fucking cares

Attached: ten-things-you-should-know-about-william-the-conqueror.png (568x469, 195K)

Wow, cant just let people enjoy things, huh? Ya'll are like fucking women.

t. buttblasted brainlet

Attached: 7fb60bc47e9bfd869a224288a681150a28c433c25bb603121acd855b91dd6d28.jpg (500x729, 53K)

I think people are more interesting than things. To me your obsessions over objects are tedious and boring to talk about.

anybody who uses the term "femanon" or "fembot" unironically is new

Would disagree, most people like tanks but never go deep into their history.
Same also applies with history, most normalfags you see outside that claim they love history or ww2 history, but dont even know simple shit like, the battleship bismarck , what is a spitfire, or even what was operation Husky or Barbarossa.

Not even. I just like letting people enjoy whatever they want. You just seem like you're attempting to look smart when all you're coming off as is an elitist tryhard. You're on r9k, you're not impressing anyone.

Of course they can but it is extremely vague to say you have an interest in tanks. It sounds so stupid to say durr I like tanks and you dont. Guy probably knows nothing about tanks and just thinks they're cool. Yikes, how cringe.

I like tanks but then some autist comes out of the woodwork and claims im pretending. There is no winning and I jusst keep those interests to myself

I dunno about the fems but the tank is a remarkable piece of mechanical engineering. Not a fan of real war but still..

Then don't make it sound like it's some hobby you dedicate time into. You like them. Wow. There is nothing beyond that. And you are somehow special how exactly? What makes you different from other history enthusiasts?