No friends

>no friends
>no gf
>can't find interest in anything
>no money

why is life like this

Attached: 3467853.png (1000x600, 430K)

there are no honest answers from people with such low operating brain power they don't even know where their thoughts come from

Attached: 6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 (694x533, 154K)

Were your parents overprotective and/or authoritarian? Perhaps emotionally distant as well?

>overindulge in escapism/media consumption
>lose interest in everything
>nothing I want to do
>do nothing all day
>barely able to think anymore just loop filler words or phrases indefinitely
>occasionally post here
>what little motivation to consume media I get back dies near instantly after starting
>always plan to do things and feel like I can finally beat this cycle only to do whatever it is for 10 minutes and saying I'll continue later before quitting for months if not permanently.
I don't know user. Just let your brain rot away honestly that's what I'm striving for now.

i dont know why i try to look for an answer here
my dad was distant but im just autistic and depressed

Its called depression, there is no cure.

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 35K)

damn that is exactly my life. im sick of vidya and anime bullshit, i dont even like it anymore, so i have nothing to do

Yes, thats me.

All i ever do is talk on discord and listen to music 24/7

The only solution I can think of is either another time killer to fill up your day with like work or some other awful thing or brain rot user. Otherwise I think we're fucked.

Typical gynocological response.

Not OP, but my parents were like this. Especially the emotionally distant part. And I'm a lot like OP, too.

start with discipline

do something like exercise even if you don't want to but because you know it is good for you

Same.

How do you cope being bored all the damn time and having no emotions besides anger/disgust?

But what purpose is there in improving yourself if you desire nothing to begin with? I simply want to be able to escape reality without growing tired of escaping reality.

I think I'm losing interest in music too, I used to love it, but now I cant find a single song I like. Im sorry you live the same way user, it is awful.

Yes I hope when I get my new job that will help, even though it's only a shitty minimum wage job. There isn't much to do in the small town where I live, so that doesnt help either. its a town where everybody knows eachother and everyone my age all know im a weird autist so they avoid me.

That's good advice. but that part is i still feel like shit when i exercise, i dont get the amazing feeling of satisfaction that seems to be such a big part. i started exercising ever since i lost weight, and i still feel like shit. please kill me.

What kind of music do you like?

Yes, it is fucking original you stupid ass bot

For what it's worth there's a possibility that any job regardless of how tedious or repetitive may alleviate the fatigue with media consumption at least. So maybe you can enjoy your escapism again. There's also the chance it won't and instead just adds another awful thing to your life. I've never worked so not sure what it does. I hope it works out for you user and even if people avoid you if you can manage to enjoy escapism again it won't matter in the slightest. Unless you actually want to function socially I guess then you're screwed either way.

I used to love a lot of genres. Rap, r&b, classical, rock, different subgenres of metal, but for some reason I'm just sick of it all. Everything sounds the same or i just cant get into it, it seems like mindless noise now. and i hate that, because i would put on music when i was doing anything, so i wouldnt be focusing on my negative thoughts as much.

Same here I don't know why brain just doesn't come to the logical solution of suicide

Try post punk music

Cold wave, new wave, dark wave, ethereal, synth, krautrock...

I try filling my time with escapism, but that never works. My thoughts are a jumbled mess, my memory and recollection sucks, and I have a hard time paying attention and really absorbing things, so whatever I watch/play/read I end up forgetting and never thinking about again. So I'm never happy or excited and always fall back to being disillusioned with real life. I might have ADHD and/or depression because my thoughts are always a depressing and chaotic mess with no coherency.

as your life improves through discipline you may develop desires

you can never know with absolute certainty that you will never find live enjoyable or worthwhile

I've listened to punk a bit in the past, but I didn't get into it at the time. But that was when I was younger, and it was only surface level shit. so I'll check those out, thanks.

I know what you mean. It sounds like you might, have you bothered to have yourself tested or is that not an option? I've been diagnosed and I'm getting help, but at this point, it hasn't made anything better yet. I guess i still have a shred of hope.

I still live with my parents and we don't really talk or communicate. Plus, they have the old boomer mentality and don't believe in this stuff. So getting tested and getting treatment would just cause more problems and bothersome crap between them.