Okay guys, how do I find a gf (male) or a bf (female(male))? Please tell me what I should do to get one

Okay guys, how do I find a gf (male) or a bf (female(male))? Please tell me what I should do to get one.

Attached: Meastolfowhatsyourgenderastolfomynameisastolfo_4e84e4293b8508cc026c468e104874f6.jpg (540x721, 126K)

There are lots of super cute people here. Like me!
In reality I don't know. Just try conventions and look nice.

So you're looking for a tranny? Go to a drag show and lurk for a few minutes. If you're at all good looking their desperate asses will slink up to you and try to flirt with you.
Speaking from experience. My gf is into that shit and she's dragged me to a couple of shows.

A trans partner?
I found three just talking online, unintentionally.

Just keep talking to people online, at least for me its easier online since I can just screenshot and identify them easier, like a catalog

>gf (male) or a bf (female(male))
I'm so confused

He wants a chick with a dick, I was confused at first dw.

top ten questions science still can't answer.

Eat shit, queer.

Attached: 1532067032920.png (676x478, 382K)

Is that an offer to be a qt gf (male)?

That's not an insult to a fag. Eating shit turns them on.

good choice user! girls (males) on here are usually super cute, CUTE!

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 50K)

heckle my freckle sure!

If you're actually cute post contact or something lol

>t. gay who doesn't wipe his ass hole and reeks like shit and AIDS

not TRUE! ive seen some tranners on here and they are passibly cute.

Attached: 1532826679345.jpg (542x537, 44K)

hello 34 year old disabled man with no life aspirations looking for a cute gf (male) please whisper me

Attached: 153196730594.png (500x421, 80K)

psst (original whisper)

You sure that weren't just gay transvestites?

What, you mean you talked to so many people you had to organize them in a catalog to remember who they are? I'm not actually a neet user, I don't have that much time on my hands...

Reminder not to fall for the gay/tranny/trap meme

Hmm, okay! miserlou#3084

ok
orignw

>how do I find a gf (male) or a bf (female(male))?
Lmao

What the fuck does this shit mean?

Attached: 1524308396383.jpg (720x480, 61K)

It means how do I find a tranny gf or a reasonably girly bf.

For me the abbreviation for trap is bgf (male). It stands for "boy girlfriend, male" and is pronounced "bee gee eff male" just like the Bee Gees if they were cute disco traps. Thanks and hopefully someone else starts to use bgf (male) as I like to, and that it catches on,

Attached: 1502307281123.jpg (957x621, 55K)

Yeah;
I dated a trans boy, unfortunately we were both unstable and had to break up, and he starts fights with everyone. We were so alike it was freaky.

Just a warning though; dating a trans person won't work unless you deeply don't care about gender, at least in my case, since I'm a wholesome panromantic

I don't care about gender at all, I just want someone to love.

Wait wtf did OP just get a qt gf (male) by just asking???

Where's mine??? I have a job and I do thinfs, and I'm not ugly, and I want to cuddle and love a qt gf male too!

I dunno I just put my discord for everyone to add really.

I didn't, it was just for talking a little. I have the same qualities you describe, I hope it'll work out someday.

>reeks like AIDS
what does AIDS smell like?

undercover discord thread + tranny thread

great
just what r9k needed