Spend time with your family robots

Spend time with your family robots.

Especially your Dad

Attached: 7082397C-2F36-451C-ABA5-8D317EF27E6C.jpg (1500x839, 194K)

uh no...
why do you think i should do that?

My dad makes me angry.

I prefer avoiding people in general family included. I've got nothing to talk about with any randoms let alone family.

Haven't talked to my dad in a long time. Ignore his calls, including his call tonight.

Fuck that guy.

I spend too much time around my family if anything.

My dad used to hit me when I was a kid, fuck him and I hope he's rotting in Hell.

I unironically hate my dad (and my mom)

My dad has been in the hospital for almost 2 months now....

Attached: 1342856104676.gif (500x281, 499K)

Dad's in jail :(

My family are a pack of faggots and even bigger failures than me I hope they die in a fire and by the way I live at home

Lol what a nigger

Lol cucked by your own son!

>h-hey dad do you want to to anything today, maybe go to a movie... no? s-sorry I thought you, no, sorry dad...... loveyoubye

Attached: 1412629881184.jpg (983x758, 99K)

I make my dad angry.

Havent talked to my real dad in a while and my step dad pisses me off so yeah no

Hug those fuckers

My dad is dead and my mom is a whore.

my sons a faggot I don't want to spend time with

My dad is dead and I really miss him, I acted like such a spoiler brat while he was in the hospital and I regret it everyday fuck you Cancer somebody will kill you one day

My dad won't answer his phone and the only way to talk to him is to drive 8 hours and barge in hoping he's even there and not drunk or doing cocaine. I saw once for 10 minutes in the last 2 years, he refuses to even talk to my mentally handicapped little sister.

I couldn't be more proud to be my father's son. I love him so much. I'm sorry I won't be here much longer. I wish I was a better son.