He complains about how woman have it easier

>he complains about how woman have it easier

You're just mad that you can't handle being a man.

Attached: 1457350573325.png (597x512, 150K)

You couldn't handle being a man.

I handle my manhood every day.

name 5 things harder for women, you cant btw

She can't even handle being a woman, which is objectively life on easy mode.

yeah i cant handle it , it fucking blows.

user you looking for a date or what?

Attached: 1498764375660.png (455x348, 222K)

Life is on easy mode for a woman if youre attractive and white

I can guarantee that 99.99% of women couldn't handle being a man, they would crack from the lack of attention alone.

Some women have it easier than other women, yes. You still walk through life as a child no matter what kind of woman you are. I mean, look at this conversation. You're so entitled that it's not enough for you to have life easy. You also want to fight for victimhood.

When there's tons of threads complaining about Jow Forums on Jow Forums then what is Jow Forums?

The only attention I get is a bunch of (Yous) from social reject neckbeards who live thousands of miles away from me.
I get absolutely no speck of attention in person. No one notices me. Its like im not even there.

you're still doing better then most guys on this board

t.girl(male)
Larp harder faggot.

You guys should wait until after 30 or 35. Once you hit that age it reverses and you get to get the attention the roasties did.

No you don't, unless you mean aging single mothers looking for a meal ticket who think you're just pathetic enough to agree to it. People like us age like shit if anything.

But men age like wine.

Only a few men age well and a large part of that is simply already being masculine/good looking. Most men just get balder and fatter as they age so no that's generally not true. People who have issues of anxiety, depression/loneliness are also going to age worse. It's more that a lot of women age terribly because they coasted off their young looks and didn't look after themselves.

If you aren't getting attention from men in real life there is about a 98% chance that you are out of shape. Almost any woman can get attention from men if she just hits the gym.

Actually I agree with you. Women shouldn't be as weak and pathetic as they are but robots are weaker even than the femoids they complain about. Disgusting.

I'm mad that nobody really even knows what the fuck a man is supposed to be anymore. I could be one if I knew what the fuck one was supposed to be. I subscribe to classical ideas of manhood but it seems like the general public no longer does.

Just be assertive and when that offends people you have to let it run off of you like water.

Watch movies from the 1940s. Act like the guys in those movies.

Thanks but I'm not autistic.

>people complaining that others have it easier than them

If I'm playing on hard mode, so be it

Attached: 1505565146487.jpg (800x600, 86K)

i am skinny. Im just ugly and non-white, thus making me undesirable and unapproachable

Which is actually proof that women have it easier.

Better to act like a 1940s movie guy than a basedboy or idiot with swag.

How non-white? Do you know how to be flirty? I find your story hard to believe but you could be the 2% other from my above mentioned 98%.

Man or woman... its more difficult to handle life

Attached: IMG_3084.png (512x288, 6K)

theres a lot of wisdom in this post

>with woman its like life is easy until 40 then they understand how we have it noone will take them and betterlooking people get all the attrnion they want

except for girls born ugly they under stand out pain

my dude I just realized today that "the red pill" isn't about men "waking up to the truth and bettering themselves," its about how "men have it sooooooo hard!!~~"

easy no matter what

>dude suck it up you're male tough titties

Minority women still have it very easy, stop whining.
You're just mad that not everybody agrees with the reddit-tier circlejerk that women are victims in a society that has given them everything.

ugly minority women are at the bottom of the dating chain

OP is right, woman have it easier, but you can't even look at them as being real humans, only the male experience is real life, getting mad at woman from being free from the true struggle is just ignoring your own responsibility as a man.

Attached: I0iZlND.jpg (700x525, 55K)

>ugly women are at the bottom of the female social ladder
FTFY. Remember how feminists said that nobody is entitled to anything? I can't believe how much minority women argue that point, and I can't believe how much they will fight with me specifically when I remind them that white guys owe them nothing.

im a fembot, not a feminist. I couldnt care less about what feminists say because it doesnt apply to me.

But the feminists are right about that though. White guys don't owe you sex or relationships, now go away.

Maybe if they're very poor and uncivilized.

>ugly minority women

That's basically the same as being an above average male though, you're still winning, you just can't keep a chad.

I never mentioned anything about white guys or sex and relationships. You brought that up, moron. I am pointing out the objective fact that ugly women are less desired than attractive women. They are even mistreated in the workplace and have call rates lower than attractive women, men and even ugly men. If youre an ugly woman life and society will treat you like human garbage.

threadly reminder that no matter how ugly, if a girl puts out she can find a man who will love, marry, care, and provide for her

Fuck right off. Ugly men don't even exist to society. I'm not even ugly but I can barely muster up advice for when my ugly friend asks me to help him get laid. It fucking hurts knowing he will probably kill himself because of it.

You could literally post your feet and write "uwu" and unironically get money for existing. Ugly or not.

Tell him to lower his standards and stop chasing after Becky.

But you specifically mentioned "minority women" in one of your earlier posts. And lets be honest here, white guys are the first and often only option for minority women. A lot of them refuse to settle for anything else.
My point, you stupid cunt, is that I'm using cunt logic against itself. There is nothing better than using your enemy's weapons against them.
Feminists say that nobody is entitled to sex or relationships, so take their advice and deal with it.
Yes, there's a female social hierarchy, if you want to do better for yourself then I suggest looking at all the different online content about "how to be a more attractive woman".

Maybe he would have a chance with you then.

The average woman would literally kill herself (not just fake it for attention) if she had to live half a day as a non-Chad male

Attached: 16F48000-51FC-4BAD-B561-83E225FB11EC.jpg (268x188, 14K)

>she complains about how man have it easier

You're just mad that you can't handle being a woman.

No, I complain that woman have it easier and then act and are treated like they have it harder.

>Feminists say that nobody is entitled to sex or relationships, so take their advice and deal with it.
Gladly. All I am simply doing is providing objective data and evidence to support the existence of a fembot, and that not all females live life on easy mode. And lets be honest, if I were super entitled Id do something as crazy like shoot up public places because men are not throwing their dicks at me. Lol.
>There is nothing better than using your enemy's weapons against them.
Except youre not arguing with a feminist you ape brain piece of shit.

But if you took their advice and dealt with it you wouldn't be bitching as bad as you are here.
Other women are higher up than you on the female social ladder. Get good or go kill yourself.