/Manhate/

Thread for fembots/femanons to talk about their bad experiences with men and how much they dislike them

Gosh dang it I do sure heckin wish I was killing a phalloid right now

Attached: ok.jpg (399x400, 51K)

>47174490
I refuse to give you a (You), but this thread is asscheeks and isn't going to REALLY MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT OUR SOCIETY. Toasty Roasty needs to leave.

>47174490
Good idea, let's not give the (you)slut what she wants.
>let's go to a place predominantly dominated by a certain demographic and forcefully inject ourselves and our poz inside.
I'm also looking at you niggers, faggots and normalfags.

>he's under 7 feet tall
hahahahahahahaha

Literally all these robots say they want a gf to treat nicely but it ends up being all about getting their dick wet LIKE EVERY OTHER GUY. If you think you're exempt from this, you really aren't. Unless you're completely asexual due to hormonal or chemical shit, a guy will leave based on sexual reasons.

robots are only virgins because their standards are too high yet they accuse fembots of doing the same. Robots are projecting hypocritical Stacy chasers

YOU HAVE NO GROUND TO STAND ON WOMEN, WE WILL FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU

We have the law on our side. Try laying a finger on us and see where that gets you.

The ones who actually get contact from femanons are the ones who aggressively pursue them and they're not robots.

If you want a nice timid robot then you should be the one to make the first move.

My standards are low, just don't be obese/deformed or demand me to be your ATM, women are the ones with never ending requirements.

i always make the first move but they never reply

Unless youre also asexual, an asexual guy will leave you as well since he would never want any form of sex whatsoever.
Theres a middleground.

>i always make the first move but they never reply
Robots can be very shy and skittish but still that seems pretty unlikely.

i check the archives the next day to see if i missed anything but i always get ignored by whoever i replied to. sometimes i get anons telling me to stop larping though lol

I added a girl from here once and it was really nice for a while. It was online obviously but we wanted to be there for each other. She initiated some sex stuff and I kind of went along with it (honestly am not that sexual but like intimacy). She then got really nasty all of a sudden and it ended. I think she was doing this to other people as well but idk. It was dumb of me to get so invested but she seemed genuinely lovely most of the time.

That's my personal reasoning for not adding fembots on here. They tend to be pretty hurtful.

WHY... WHY... WHY...WHY.... WHYY... WHY... WHY... WHY
WHY,,,

What kind of robots do you look for?

i like really meek and submissive robots who are hikki neets. like me. but yeah i know how that sounds already. probably wouldn't end well

I'm super shy and submissive. Basically definition of hikki and I hate it because I have no friends or relationships. Please user

That sounds like me but a relationship between two hikki neets seems kind of unrealistic or how would you plan to eventually meet up?

>tfw a femanon replies to me and some aggressive user comes and tries to swoop in
why does this always happen

it really wouldn't work and i'm probably not ready for a relationship anyway if i'm too agoraphobic to leave my room. but at the same time i get so lonely i hallucinate people holding me. it feels like there's no way out
hi user

Attached: 1444665621698.png (633x758, 696K)

Hello user. I'm also stupidly agoraphobic and try to stay in my room as much as possible. I've been trying harder to find someone to talk to here recently because it's the only place I think I'll be able to find someone I can really talk to :/

We fembots are so much lonelier than our male counterparts.

Attached: xp46xzzdby811.jpg (1440x1480, 434K)

Would you actually kill me if I asked you to?

It depends. Would you do it to me so we can die together?

>it really wouldn't work and i'm probably not ready for a relationship anyway if i'm too agoraphobic to leave my room. but at the same time i get so lonely i hallucinate people holding me. it feels like there's no way out
What's the cause for you to behave that way? Also do you want a submissive bf because you have dominant fantasies?

That's r9k in general. Pretty much every woman I've chatted up on this board has severe anxiety and ghosted me. I don't find it surprising that men here would do the exact same thing. It's not just an issue with me, since this isn't such an issue on other websites and such.

Why don't men understand that our struggles are different from theirs?

Attached: h0u7wuksxd911.png (480x563, 68K)

There's just nothing worse than when some male pig ghosts you.

Attached: artkx7d2jea11.png (1244x408, 45K)

Been ghosted 3 times in less than 3 days recently :^)

>male incels don't know the feeling of a warm body against them
>so they suffer less than losing that feeling

mfw.

If you're worried about guys just after casual sex then stop giving casual sex away easily. There's literally nothing wrong with making him wait a few dates before you do anything.

>portmanteau of involuntary and celibate
>female celibate
>CELIBATE

Attached: 1329687589883.jpg (893x329, 66K)

Please talk to me and save me from my never ending loneliness user

I don't want to kill anyone. I just want to die.
I guess that's pretty selfish of me, though.

Attached: image.jpg (645x773, 226K)

It's still casual sex even if you wait a few dates.

yeah posting on anonymous imageboards is good practice actually, there was a time where i was too embarrassed to post at all and when i got my first (you) i panicked and shut my computer off
just the usual abuse and neglect at home and bullying that went on at school because i was weird and mute. i'd like a submissive bf because i'm already really timid so if i meet someone more nervous than me it would be less intimidating and i would open up a lot easily. also i have this habit of teasing people who i really like so yeah that's pretty much the only time my dominant side comes out. it would be nice if i could uh force him to wear dresses and look cute for me i think
yeah i think most are using this as a substitute for real life relationships which it can't be ;_;

Can we keep talking? Hard to make contact with people like me here, even if I'm shaking nervously while typing

hi user you can't be lonely while i'm here

Attached: 1525163414914.png (1000x802, 30K)

I don't particularly disagree but even making them wait some period of time versus none is a significant filter. One of the things that frustrates me with these threads is that there are such simple solutions to the things they complain about, that are common knowledge at that.

>i'd like a submissive bf because i'm already really timid so if i meet someone more nervous than me it would be less intimidating and i would open up a lot easily.
This probably sounds a lot better in your head than how it would play out in practice.

how about a bullet

orgianlly

t-thank you user... its not original sorry

I kek'd in an original way.

Attached: 1517561200_FeelsPenisMan.png (500x459, 241K)

okay i'll stay up to talk to you guys while you're still here. sorry if things sound weird because my mind is kind of jittery right now
yeah i know i'm being a bit too naive. i don't have any experience when it comes to things like this but i believe in ~true love~ and all that i hope that's not stupid

Attached: 1520848150013.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

>i believe in ~true love~ and all that i hope that's not stupid
Love is incredibly important. That doesn't mean everything else doesnt matter. That's how you get stupid shit like girls pushing a guy away then saying its proof he didn't care about her. Ultimately someone has to be willing to break the ice and set the pace, and I just don't really see that happening if two hiki neets with crippling anxiety date each other.

People often think that two people with mental illnesses should date each other because they'll understand each other better, but I've only seen it lead to absurd breakups.

You know girls can keep and bear arms too, right?

There's never been an instance in real life that I've known a woman to complain about 'men only wanting sex' because they've put out the first night. In every case, it's been someone they've talk to for months or even dated for a substantial time before getting dropped.

Then there's one person I know who is still a virgin. They're mid-thirties now. They can't keep anyone because they keep getting dropped once it's obvious they're truthfully waiting until marriage. There's quite a few female virgins who complain about the same thing.

If you don't put out, you're unlikely to find a partner, and if you put out, you run the danger of 'casual sex'. Even most the robots here have agreed that they expect a virgin girlfriend who will put out before marriage. When asked why they'd expect that, the answer is, "I'm not like other men!" All anyone can say, virgin or not, male or female, is, "I'm not like the others."

I'm just observing. I took myself out of the game years ago.

im hikki neet but if i found someone i was comfy with and related to i would do literally eveything i could to make them feel loved in any way i could

i need to sleep soon too... was wondering if we could give contact? establishing first contact and beginning is always the hardest for me..

>There's never been an instance in real life that I've known a woman to complain about 'men only wanting sex' because they've put out the first night.
I've seen this happen to plenty of women I know. They meet a guy off tinder or some stupid shit, put out in a couple of weeks tops, then are apparently surprised when he ghosts them. Hell I've seen some of them get butthurt a guy loses interest after she tries to set their relationship as "just friends" when he was just treating her as a booty call. People are regularly profoundly stupid.

If a girl is regularly getting pumped and dumped, she is not making smart calls. I know plenty of women who don't have this issue because they're self aware.

>If you don't put out, you're unlikely to find a partner, and if you put out, you run the danger of 'casual sex'. Even most the robots here have agreed that they expect a virgin girlfriend who will put out before marriage. When asked why they'd expect that, the answer is, "I'm not like other men!" All anyone can say, virgin or not, male or female, is, "I'm not like the others."
Sure, and I don't disagree that such sentiments are stupid. But most people are just looking for someone that isn't slutty, not a chaste virgin.

I met a girl from here named Alexandra and she wanted to get raped for some reason
she was Jewish and kind of cute but way out there
I hope she's doing ok
she told me she had a boyfriend with a giant dick and I think showed me pics of her taking it

oh yeah i do agree with you especially on that last part. i feel the same way when i see depressed anons post things like tfw no mentally ill gf. the neet part is also pretty important too since no income means we can't meet up
okay sleepy user, do you want to give me an email or something before you go?

anyways the moral of the story is that I was a thirsty incel and she was right to try to relate to me the way she did because I mostly just wanted to have sex

I think we both know her, Alexandra with dark hair?

[email protected]
there you go user, thank you

That was a very odd story to work into a moral.

yea abogast or something

I want a gf to treat nicely who'll also let me fuck her silly.

I'm not sure what's so bad about that. I have needs that I want to be fulfilled. And don't give me any of that "hurrr, you're just thirsty," crap, sex is an actual biological need and not getting enough can psychologically fuck you up.

isn't this a man hate thread or something I forget where I am sometimes
antipsychotics are basically to give you dementia and I was forced to take them since I was 16

user...! do you remember me? i said we'd meet again right haha

!!! i was so sad when you stopped responding...crazy we met again!

she said half her family was black but she's white as a sheet lmao

the email expired right after i sent the message so i wasn't sure if it actually went through. i'll write your email down though so i won't lose it this time. i'll talk to you again soon

c-can we exchange permanent contact? id really like to keep talking..

feelsreallybadman... damn

You probably want a bf who's sensitive, caring, and protective while also being sexually dominant

Enjoy your (you)

HAHAHAHAHA

>femcels
>used as sex toy

are you fucking retarded does this nigger know what an incel is lmfao

Is this the incel roleplaying thread?

nah, this is the femcel roleplaying thread

read the OP

I don't hate men. I think they're sweet, but I need to vent.
>Tfw dedicated to a guy for over 3 years but he still won't date you
What more do you want from me? You have literally nobody else in your life willing to stick by your side. Every woman you've met has been vapid, left you and called you an ugly bastard but you won't even kiss me. That really hurts.

It sucks but if he doesn't want to date you then there's nothing he or you can do about that. You should accept that and move on.

He keeps being indecisive. He says he likes me but then when I actually visit him he acts completely different and aloof.

ReaIIy gets noggin' joggin

I'm a guy and I genuinely would love to see all men murdered. I can't even get aroused by men anymore because I already know they're all sluts.

i want to keep contact as well
you're probably already gone but i'll my contact here as well just in case

[email protected]

Fucking tranny retard
Stop giving these larping retards attention, don't reply to these threads

Kill all men, you fucking whore. I'm not even a tranny, I'm just a straight up dude (not OP).

He might be a autist like me who doesn't feel comfortable when somebody is around.
I can still like people though.

go to tumblr there are only 3 female robots and there all 15 and ugly

This

They hate me because all I want is Chad but look at themselves refusing to date anything but a model.

Accept it, kids, EVERYBODY likes attractive people, fucking hypocrites.

The saying is literally "it's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all"

Most robots would settle for a plain Jane, but they can't even get her.

I don't hate men or wish them harm. Although I find it funny that they get fed that being a woman would solve all their problems and know they're actually snipping and tucking away their own genitals.

But I also don't care about dating them.

most trans women dont snip the genitals at all fyi
right now men are in crisis because the workforce is leveled between the genders, so the male sense of worth has shifted to competitive ideas of masculinity rather than their ability to provide.
women are in this gray area of having the most opportunities they have ever had, but still not being judged as harshly as men for the same things.
i actually dont agree with robot/incel hatred of women but its ridiculous when normies say "incels are terrible, they are entitled to sex!" the dynamic and issue is more complex than that

very good post user, true on all points.

Probably won't reply to either of the guys who left emails if she's the same one

>"[...] use you as a sex toy... "

i wish i would get at least that...

>I find it funny that they get fed that being a woman would solve all their problems
It's funny because it's true.

The first problem is wanting a hikki neet since there are very few of you on Jow Forums, believe it or not. The great majority of robots have jobs because they can't live off neetbux for a variety of reasons.

Literally the definition of fake and gay. Try not going for chad for 0.5 seconds and maybe give even just one robot a chance instead of deciding that everyone is the same because chad dumped you after pumping you yet again.

Most robots would settle for a deformed, fat 7' hikki neet who doesn't wash. Such a person wouldn't even give us the time of day.

It'd be true if you believe all women are happy, but that's far from the truth. Not to mention that the USA is not the only country in the world, even though I know it's hard for americans to see from any other perspective.

>47174490
back to the kitchen babe

Attached: Screenshot_20180713-175205~2.png (1072x1289, 924K)

also a reminder that women are the true victims of war

Attached: 1502862703728.jpg (1019x500, 259K)

Women who hate me turn me on.

I want to fucking have rage sex with a women that hates me.

and no im not a fat autistic virgin who hates women. I honestly get turned on when girls ask me why i dont have a GF, cause i know there teasing me and talking smack. It makes me want to just grab em and say wanna see why? and take em to a room. :)

Attached: absolutekino.jpg (457x457, 19K)

>phalloid
Why do I really like this insult.
It makes me giggle like a schoolgirl everytime I say it.

Fembots, I'm sorry you've been hurt.
Please don't let it hold you back from something that'll bring you happiness.