FUCK

FUCK
just got out of jail for this shit. my lawyer says i am looking at at least four or five years in state prison.

probably going to kill myself before the court date

Attached: warrant.png (804x921, 853K)

Just run far away and start a new life.

Did they write in your bail? I'm pretty sure if they printed the number they can't write over it.
Also, you can likely get off in 6-12 months with good behavior.

yeah bail was $5000. had to sit in jail for three weeks while my mom came up with the money

Bruh what did you even do? And if you have a lawyer you'll be fine.

I live in TN and I hope you get raped in jail, faggot. If you robbed my house you'd be lucky to get out alive. The less trash like you around here, the better.

>work at local school
>school leaves doors unlocked
>get high on xanax and have brilliant idea
>go over to school - it's unlocked
>steal five computers from the computer lab
>sell computers on ebay
>police have a video from the school of me doing it and they found three of the computers in my car

You're a fucking retard, and this sounds like something a non-white person would do.

lmao, kys nigger, don't make us wait

hope you get fucked in the ass by niggers while being in jail.

>>sell computers on ebay
Up until this point you could have been the next John Carmack. Shame.

Attached: index.jpg (251x201, 6K)

fucking ebay are you retarded

where would you sell them smartass?

Well looks like you deserve it, too bad your mom wasted 5000 bailing your useless ass out of jail, at least give her the money back before you off yourself.

you really think I deserve to have my life ruined or ended because of five computers?

Craigslist cash only

>steal five computers
>next day on craigslist offering to sell five computers

are you retarded?

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

you do know that most average people wouldn't do something shitty like that. you committed a crime damnit now it's time to pay, you ruined your own life remember that. you deserve this especially for trying to sell your stolen shit on ebay.

Aggravated burglary? What was that for? Come on OP, explain!

>because of five computers?
Not over five computers, no.

Over being this fucking retarded, yes.

Spread them the fuck out you fucking retard

>at least four or five years in state prison.

oh fug that shit, Bail to Mexico.

So $1000 per computer, was it even worth that much money? Probably those cheap ass dell computers right?

>four or five years in state prison.

I crashed into a McDonald's drive thru with a .25 BAC and got off probation after 6 months with zero jail time

Feels good man

>aggrieved
it was a crime of opportunity, eh? enjoy shitting out 90 seconds out of an eternity before nobody gives a fuck

autocorrect is faggoty
never trust it

What the fuck did you steal dumbass op

So whats the plan OP? Don't have much time left......

>>OP gets four or five years in state prison for stealing 5 pcs
>This fool crashed into a McDonald's drive thru with a .25 BAC and got off probation after 6 months with zero jail time
Shit. OP confirmed for darkie. I actually feel bad. That is a fucking long time for what is a pretty low end crime. No one was going to get hurt, unlike the fuckface who crashed at a maccas

Are you black? There's no way anyone could be this stupid

Y'all need some common sense, clearly we gotta know when OP is gonna flee the scene, any ideas?

>steal from the school you work at while high on drugs
Which inner-city school did you work at previously my retarded friend

Attached: 1488767291627.png (480x527, 267K)

>Don't you have any empathy?!
>Children are the future, and the only reason society exists is to protect children.
>I'm glad Jow Forums exists so that enlightened Christians (((like me))) can convert you to adult women

That sounds like a pretty chill burglary not aggravated

aggravated means that you burglarized a place where someone lives or a government building such as a school

>bail was $5000
>Means it cost OP's mom $500 thru a bail bondsman
>took 3 weeks for OP's mom to gather $500

Lol. No wonder OP was burglarizing shit. His family is poor.

Burglary isn't the same as robbery you retarded hick.

The warrant clearly says he is a white male with blond hair and blue eyes you dumb fuck.

This is some white shit here, dont try to pretend otherwise

The difference is intent. Drunk driving is dangerous, stupid, and can hurt people but no one's intent in driving drunk is to cause harm, it is selfish but not malicious. OP however committed a willfull criminal act with the explicit desire to benefit themselves at the cost of others. Despite not causing direct bodily harm to anyone the theft of someone else's property was actually their intent displaying which displays a greater disregard others. That even now they are defending their actions as ofnthey don't deserve punishment seems to me a pretty clear indication of that disregard.

Wouldn't the school just get new computers? That stuffs insured isn't it.? Better computers for the kids.

White with blue eyes and blond hair, yet you have the mentality of a negroid. You'll find your niche in prison quickly. Tyrone will teach you.

In spite of the mood of all the other anons in this thread, I just want to tell you before you get locked up that I love you O PEE

Attached: 1517803585999.png (750x750, 443K)

You're life is already over. Before you get locked up, break into the Pegasus Museum in Washington DC and see if the Pizza Gate thing is real. You'll be immortalized.

Attached: DNZyXZkVwAEjHOL.jpg (656x624, 51K)

nice dubs faggot, but not even your nice get can fix your retardedness, you deserve every bit of whats coming to you.

How tall are you user?

This is original.