Homeless user Update

been out here for five days. ive realized how useless homeless "shelters" are, the only thing they do is recycle homeless people in and out so they can keep their business running, they treat them all like fucking children, they dont interact with me because i dont speak.

not sure how i will end up, both my parents are involved in this but i think theyve abandoned ship, also waiting on a response from my landlord.

in the mean time ive just been sitting at various places on my laptop (i know how to get xfinity for free) and looking up shill exposing videos and occultist things

also made a beat if anyone is interested in hearing

Attached: yafeelme.png (320x240, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJzpf1UPzpM
codepublishing.com/CA/Kerman/html/Kerman17/Kerman1792.html
quora.com/Can-you-get-a-job-with-using-the-address-of-a-homeless-shelter
recruiting.jobcorps.gov/Home/Faq#faq-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where are you? You can stay with me if you're not 400lbs and have good hygine.

That's what you get for being a pathetic NEET lmao

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].kkv.png (548x710, 396K)

Become like the other homeless. Or kill someone. Or make a scene.

somewhere in georgia

>Why are the homeless shelters not giving me free money
Holy shit, it's almost like your expected to wage slave for the good life
>But can't, no place to put down as residence
You talk to the homeless people shelter about applying to a job, you usually get guaranteed a bed then. And the work documents get mailed to the facility. These facilities serve a purpose, it's just all you dumb lazy homeless fucks refuse to use them properly.

Attached: 1532942090064.jpg (350x420, 20K)

eh you could say that, or you could say that im merely a victim of capitalism along with everyone else who doesnt agree with having their natural right to live infringed upon. the only reason why i never worked after getting fucked by my last job was because i refused to be exploited any longer

nah cops are fucked to homeless people, plus i was never violent or the kind of person who draws attention to myself

>It's a stupid commie
I fucking knew it.

how do you get xfinity for free?

>(Why are the homeless shelters not giving me free money
Holy shit, it's almost like your expected to wage slave for the good life)

wrong i never asked for money
>)But can't, no place to put down as residence
You talk to the homeless people shelter about applying to a job, you usually get guaranteed a bed then. And the work documents get mailed to the facility. These facilities serve a purpose, it's just all you dumb lazy homeless fucks refuse to use them properly.)

wrong again, one of the first things i did was ask one of the employees at the homeless about any work related programs and his exact response was, "oh, you have to do all of that yourself." and that was the end of the conversation

i repeat: homeless shelters are half assed bullshit places that are all "religious" so they can run it tax free because you can do that when you report a business as a religious organization to the irs

You can still use it as a residence you dumb lazy fuck. Quit expecting a goddamn job handout.
>Gibs free job pls
Dumb commie scum, you are already leagues above everyone else with your laptop, you shouldn't even be in this situation right now. I don't get how somebody so dumb, could possibly still have a laptop at this point. Quit CHOOSING to be retarded.

i use technituim mac address changer

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJzpf1UPzpM

it only works with the 1 hour free sessions but its better than nothing

>Inb4 some vague excuse for stupid decisions
You literally posted
>Tired of capitalist exploitation
>Fucked over at old job
You chose to quit at an incredibly stupid time, you chose to not be financially prepared for this situation. Everything you get from here on out is well deserved. But no, it's not fucking hard. You just choose to believe it is from behind the screen of povertysoftware. You can even make a paypal and fill out surveys for free cash online. I've been doing that in my spare time to fill my savings account. Already made 300 bucks.

>white guy realizes the world isn't fair and actively hates you if you're poor lmaoooo

clearly you have never been in a homeless shelter, there are only so many beds that can be filled for the night so anyone who doesnt get a bed has to leave in the afternoon so using it as "residence" is not an option

go read a fucking book your ignorance is showing

thats good for you dude, and for you to say that anyone deserves to suffer simply because they want to live there life freely is honestly one of the saddest things a human being could say, you are the most enslaved kind of person anyone could ever encounter and i seriously hope that you realize that before its too late

>Go read a book
Quit lying, quit being a fucking retard. Even if you have to sleep on the street. These places are still expected to be work residence places. Use the showers as often as possible too at these places.

codepublishing.com/CA/Kerman/html/Kerman17/Kerman1792.html

im not white dude

>Ur just enslaved
If you wanted to live your life, you'd be busy living it. Not squandering because you chose to be too fucking stupid to invest the bare minimum of effort to stay afloat in one of the Wealthiest Countries on the planet.

>codepublishing.com/CA/Kerman/html/Kerman17/Kerman1792.html
C. Occupancy. A maximum of thirty beds or persons may be served nightly, with associated support service not open to the public.

my point has been proven

No, it hasn't.
>Find a place an stay there.
The length of stay of an individual client shall not exceed six months within a twelve-month period; days of stay need not be consecutive.

NO FREE MEAL
You deserve this, because you didn't pay for this. You didn't help bake the cake. So don't expect to get a slice. When you do, you better be fucking grateful.

quora.com/Can-you-get-a-job-with-using-the-address-of-a-homeless-shelter

Again, you can use it as a residence. So my point stands.
Beyond that, you can also use a P.O box. You know, this bare minimum stuff called research. You can do it too. You aren't the first person that's been homeless, you won't be the last. You are just trying to do it the dumbest way possible. Can't wait for your laptop to break or get stolen in that shelter.

most likely referring to something else, possibly some kind of rehabilitation/halfway house program that none of us who have been going there were offered and ive been in and out of there for a few days

stop trying to teach someone about something youve never experienced for yourself you sound like a fucking idiot

>Y-y-you sound dumb
No, you sound incredibly dumb
>I never really talked to them
>They don't have a job program
They are required to do this shit. You can use a P.O box, or you can use them to collect your mail. You can also sign up for Jobcorps, and get free housing as I recall while they train you for free.
recruiting.jobcorps.gov/Home/Faq#faq-6

You also get a living allowance while you train.
If you are homeless and not signed up for Jobcorp. I'm not sure what you are doing.

why the fuck do you think i would want to sell my soul to some bullshit like jobcorp come on man your not doing shit for anybody you literally have zero idea as to what is going on

this is literally about the enslavement of the human race and all people like you want to do is sit around and fucking jerk off while you are literally getting fucked mercilessly, i want no advice from you

>You have no idea what's going on
Which is why your homeless, and I can smoke a pack of premium cigarettes every 2 days and have money left over. On top of buying and bingeing liquor weekly. While living in a nice upper class Apartment with 3 outdoor pools. Hiking trails, and a Zen Garden.

Mhmm. Tell me how much you understand about what is going on.

>I'm poor
>But I'm free
No you aren't. Nobody is a slave, except to their own delusions. See, I have this thing called choice of employment. I can choose to be employed, or view work for resources as slavery. Even though that is the status quo ever since cells first started competing for resources.

You chose to be a jobless bum and want to blame society. Society offers it's hand every step of the way. But you call any effort on your part slavery. Enjoy the homelessness.

>homeless "shelters" are, the only thing they do is recycle homeless people in and out so they can keep their business running, they treat them all like fucking children, they dont interact
what would you do actually say to someone that told you every day, "HELP~! I'm going to DIE if you don't GIVE ME ATTENTION ;_;"
homeless people are exactly that
just pile some fucking cardboard and stick up like eeyore you fucking idiot

>He's also a commie
Don't laugh too hard.

come on, 404
my post was mostly ironic.
have a heart.

I tried. But all the homeless are the same. They blame society for their stupid choices. They refuse to better themselves through the offered services. Then they eventually build up so much misplaced hatred they lash out at people in the streets. It's an incredibly common downwards spiral, and I'm beginning to think Live Firing Ranges with moving targets would be a good solution.

>(they)
>>((they))
>>>(((they)))
(You)

>Everyone who is down trodden is a victim of the Jews
>Personal choice doesn't exist
Laughable

Why'd you start staying in shelters? That seems like a bad spot to go. Thankfully I haven't been homeless yet but seems like the kind of place I'd avoid.

I'm glad that you are laughing Existence is serious.
Stop blaming ethnicity. Start blaming true sin. Falling short.

>Stop blaming ethnicity
You literally can't read. or do you just not know what (((this))) means?
I was calling the other user out for referring to ethnicity as the reason for a persons failure.

I'm calling you out for being a meming reddit newfag.
Stop all the racism outside of !
It's literally against th3h r00ls!

You need a job in order to not be homeless if you're an adult so you should probably start with a job or just accept that you're a homeless person. You're more likely to get laid as a homeless adult than as an adult who lives with Mommy and doesn't work, fyi

Keep coping wagie

Attached: 2E5267C1-F505-4A9A-A7F4-CD6DC69BDAB8.png (1500x998, 275K)

Cope: (of a person) deal effectively with something difficult.

Keep being a manchild NEET. Here is proof that stupid game doesn't last forever.

I didn't mean to be so harsh.
If anyone kills themselves over my words, may God kill me over my words, and soon.