Hey user, I just finished working out to try and lose weight. My stomach is sore from all those crunches...

>Hey user, I just finished working out to try and lose weight. My stomach is sore from all those crunches. Can you rub it for me?
How do you respond?

Attached: 69920048_p0.jpg (864x1200, 205K)

[X] rub her stomach
Bonus for doing it with dick

I do it with full force

FULL FORCE

did you know that most girls after they lose a ton of weight will dump their current bf (assuming they have one) for a better looking one because the influx of self worth + hyper inflated ego from purging fat + the thought of leaving behind the old, ex: the bf has been around since having the fat so it also has to go

Attached: 1457ca71098cf84.jpg (650x433, 86K)

Lock her in a fucking closet, fat bitch

Of course, I've read countless anecdotes of this happening. It's why fat women are a bad idea unless you both have a fat/feeder fetish.

I have low standards but fatness is one of the only things I can't overlook.

u-uhhm... no thank you. (said in the nicest way possible)

You should be kinder to your gf.

I don't think I'd have a chubby gf

>no chubby gf to lose weight with and keep each other on track

It's like the world wants me to fail

>*gf loses weight*
>*gets overwhelmed with new attention from brads*
>*leaves you*

By rubbing her stomach, and then asking her to massage my dick with those thighs.

Good thing crunches are just going to build muscles which will still be hidden by the fat. If she actually wanted to lose weight she'd have to do cardio.

Rubalubbz for mah bubz.

I touch the cow.

I do it now.

Well that girl's your gf like it or not, so be nice to her.

I'm not a faggot but I'll bite.

...or rub.

Attached: 1516004006412.jpg (415x403, 18K)

Rub it then take her out for a large meal

There's something very funny about this post

Tell her rubbing won't help and that a cobra stretch is what she needs. Dumbass doesn't even know that spot reduction is a myth. I mean, do you even lift bro?

a-alright
On second thought, yeah I can rub your stomach. Let's sit down somewhere

No I can't because you are a drawing and your dialogue was written by some fat neckbeard on a Peruvian tie-dyeing forum.

I'm not fat, I'm a skelly like everyone else into chubby girls.

Explain cobra stretch

I'll massage you all over and run a nice epsom salt bath for you, qt.

Rub her stomach and headpat her

>No I can't because you are a drawing and your dialogue was written by some fat neckbeard on a Peruvian tie-dyeing forum.
Fucking destroyed.

>first gf was fat
>loses 50 lbs and becomes healthy weight/only extremely slightly chubby, like just 5 lbs of extra chub, basically normal weight
>instead of breaking up with me, she lets me take her virginity and we start fucking on the daily
fuck i miss her

>I miss her
Guess it happened after all

I'll rub it when it's hard enough to grate cheese on.

Attached: IMG_20180428_040651.jpg (1293x2047, 301K)

Chubby tummies are cute, so I wouldn't worry TOO much about it. Lose weight if you want to, but I will miss the tummy.

How much do guys care about tummy chub?

Chubby chasers need not apply

There's nothing wrong with a girl having a lot of muscle but she should have a layer of fat on top.

Agreed. They owe it to themselves to be nice and soft and a little squishy.

>How much do guys care about tummy chub?
About 37,8%, maybe more

Attached: 1531046791525.png (800x1300, 924K)

>What should I do, user? It's gotten so much bigger in just the past month...
How do you respond?

Attached: img.jpg (527x1412, 96K)

Maybe we can exercise together when we wake up. 100 reps every morning then shower.... uhm... together, if you'd like that.

Chub is okay and can be cuddly. Obese is not okay.