What goes through your head while you are sucking dick robots?

What goes through your head while you are sucking dick robots?

I normally think about if I'm making my bf feel good

Attached: 1532835595574.jpg (600x832, 336K)

wish i had the chance to suck a dick, sad times.

I'm too ugly and gross for a guy to ever let me suck his dick let alone be my bf

>tfw no small bf that sucks my dick while I pat him

>wish i had the chance to suck a dick, sad times.
you can do it user

how badly i want to taste his yummy cum already!

I think about how much I love cock, about the consistency of it, how slutty it makes me, the tastes, how I'm making the guy feel good.

I really want to suck cock again...

Don't lose hope, friend I've got a gut, I'm hairy, have acne, and look like shit and I still found a guy who let me suck his dick. You can do it I promise

I usually panic because I think im doing a bad job but I've only done it twice.
I need a boyfriend to hold my hair and help me learn how to do it best for him

I bet you're young.

I'm not that user, but I've managed to meet one guy, and he only let me suck his dick 2 times after that he ghosted me. Tried finding another dude after that but he pussied out before we got anywhere. Felt discouraged after that.

t. fat and old

typical pedo fag.
shotacon is for pedos, loli is fine

boomer logic post

is there a guide somewhere on how to suck your own dick

Wonder what kind of shitty nightmare this is.

>nothing but normie faggot circle jerking itt
The state

are you trying to convert str8 guys? thats why you are being ghosted

No? I just wanna suck their cock, the guy I met was off a hook-up site, so was the 2nd guy I tried to arrange a hook-up with.

Not trying to do shit, I literally just wanna suck cock.

>Ow
>I hope I don't throw up again
>should I look up at him? Nah that's too embarrassing
>I hope I don't look weird
>Wew lad
>I hope I don't sound gross
>ahh fuck i scraped him
>I hope I'm not apologizing too much
>My jaw hurts
>he's cumming??? What do I do? Should i put my finger up his butt? I read on Jow Forums that guys like butt stuff. No no he would get mad at me.
Sometimes it gets tedious but i do love seeing him so happy afterwards and I like making him feel good. To this day i have still not seen his asshole with my own eyes.

Nothing worse than a faggot slut, not even a rampid roastie.

I swear to god they should have to get biohazard symbols tattooed on their face. Gay is a very unhealthy lifestyle, the butthole was meant to absorb moisture out of poopoo, not take cock.

Attached: ctrl-alt-del-gen-g9-garfield-trlaltdel-online-com-where-could-my-18786405.png (500x699, 180K)

Idk but i hope a bullet goes through yours and everyone else in this thread

Thats nonsense, I would let almost any female not too old suck my dick if she asked to.

not all gays engage in anal sex
40% of women do anal

big words for a small man
Let's see your guns little guy
You won't do shit

>thinking this is a thread full of females(female)
whew

the thing that has to go through your head when sucking dick is a bullet.

I just focus on not scraping his dick with my teeth and think about how I'm making him feel good. I love how it feels in my mouth and when he lets out a moan or groan.

What fags don't like getting their dicks sucked?

never done it, probably never will.

Wow this is really gay

I go over to my bfs house
I get down on my knees
I take his cock out and begin kissing the head
I take more into my mouth as it hardens
I begin gagging and drooling and all I can think
this is reddit this is memes

Yikes....
Try being in the moment a little. I mean jesus. Youre supposed to enjoy it.

I try my best but it hurts sometimes. A lot of my enjoyment comes from making him feel good.

>A lot of my enjoyment comes from making him feel good.
apart from drinking down his seed, 100% of your enjoyment should be from making him feel good during a bj

does giving blowjobs actually increase my risk of throat cancer? Why?

when my bf gives me a blowjob he always swallows my cum but when I give him a blowjob I don't

Is one safer than the other

Ok well then 100% of my enjoyment comes from making him feel good because honestly his cum is very very bitter

>bitter
he eats too much of the wrong foods. its cliche but make him drink pineapple juice an hour before

Really? What are the "wrong" foods?

>Shota
Have fun with your bann faggot

i honestly dont remember off hand, but google can give you the answers. probably too much red meat. different foods can change the taste of a man's cum

if is still up, i don't see why OP'd be scared

make him stop eating meat

he should eat more pineapple and mango

Well fuck me sideways. I mean he has a pretty shitty diet so i guess i shouldn't be surprised. Does the same thing happen with girls cum? (Assuming you're not a gay, which you probably are)

Have the mods given up? I got banned awhile back for posting SS what gives?

No their pussies stink more and taste like shit.

girls cum is completely different. my ex always tasted the same when she came. im not a fag, but i dont sperg out because fags exist like some people do

This does not describe me at all. Im not a submissive cock sucker, I do it for my own enjoyment. His pleasure is definitely a good bonus, but I love sucking cock so much.

>I love sucking cock so much.
i fucking wish i could find a girl(girl) who felt this way. i have still only encountered ones who do it "for me"

This
its almost therapeutic to suck a nice dick

fuck off breeder
what about the OP image is confusing to you?
You people are a fucking cancer on the site
Nothing about this thread should have indicated to your dumb ass that anyone cares about your opinion

>get out of my thread, normie
make me faggot