Let's just have a conversation thread and give each other (you)s please

let's just have a conversation thread and give each other (you)s please

is there anything on your mind lately?

Attached: 1460654436346.gif (924x507, 993K)

Know what's on my mind op? How badly I want a gf to do fun things with

fun things like what

I wonder if there's any way to accrue ambition or a desire to do something. How do I get the drive of great artists or mathematicians? The ability to do a single thing for only a single hour seems a difficult task - much less possible to do for every hour of the day. I have much respect for people that can manage such a feat.

Attached: 1515855923792.png (971x686, 550K)

Go on hikes, watch shitty b movies, cuddle for hours, see live music, explore abandoned buildings, idk, all the fun things couples do. I just am tired of doing things alone and having to hear myself and only myself in my head

>be feburary
>ask coworker if she wants to get dinner after work
>says yes
>shit happens, start going out
>things escalating
>wake up one morning (mid/late may by now), find out she's talking with her ex again
>try and figure out whats happening but it's too late
>blocked, ignored, etc
>no explanation or reason given
>2 months of feels

>be one week ago
>randomly get text from her apologizing
>"i know it was shitty, i don't want you to hate me blah blah blah"
>get stuck at work with her following day
>she's overly nice, more conversational than usual, looking amazing
>spend most of day ignoring her, chatting up other girls
>another coworker tells me she's upset I dont talk to her or pay attention, she feels bad, more roastie bs
>work with her again yesterday, ask her if she's free to get dinner this week

i hate myself. Is it worth it or am i just setting myself up for more disapointment

Attached: miller.png (680x614, 111K)

there's a certain point of the depression spiral where if you pass it ambition isn't even a real thing anymore

I'll give you a (you) but I request that you not give me one in return. I'd rather not receive one.
>anything on your mind lately
Nothing outside of repetitive phrases and words that make no sense.

exploring abandoned buildings sounds really good right now, i want someone to explore tunnels with me too
dating coworkers is generally a bad move user. what are you thinking?

Those all sound fun but after getting ignored by my friends when I ask to play games together, I just want a gf who will play co op will me often. They dont even have to be good, I just dont want to be ignored by friends anymore. Legit thinking of joining tinder or whatever just to get a gf who will play games with me. I dont even care if they're asexual of whatever, I just want a friend who won't ignore me all the time.

truth be told, when i asked her to get dinner i didn't expect anything to come of it. but we had enough chemistry that it led to more and more. As for what I was thinking...well i just wanted a gf for once

I 2nd the coworkers, my brother got his career ended career because of one cunt who he broke up with and then she claimed he sexually harassed her to HR.

Oh, I've been like this since I was a boy. I'm just curious what's the difference between me and the great. What did they have that I didn't?

pretty close to suicide because i refuse to get a job and my family doesn't recognize my talent or support me doing what i love.

thinking about flying to NYC and jumping off a bridge. do all those bridges have nets these days?

what about an actual dating site. tinder = hookup app or so i've heard
doesn't sound like it'd end well but if you enjoy the attention she gives you just approach with caution

Mental illness, usually. Most people don't actually do anything special. They get by with passable work and nothing else. Don't worry about it too much.

Yes this as well. Most of my "friends" go back on plans we've made and it would be nice to have a girl who is kind of obligated to play with me. If she was willing to do all the things I want to do then I would do everything she wants to do besides very expensive things. Plus you can make it kinda romantic.

What do you do? I knew someone that made fur suits for a living, and his mom hated him for it, so is it like that?

are you perhaps too comfortable in your situation then? like you don't really have to prove yourself to anyone
i live in nyc and thinking about similar stuff. what do you love to do user

I dunno anything about dating culture or whatever, tinder just seems like something normies use for love. I don't really know what to do about the friend problem. It's not like we all don't like each other, they just only willing to do what they currently want to do.

i'm trying to make a youtube career (who isn't, right?)
except i'm actually good at it. film has been my passion since 6th grade, which my parents supported when i went to college for it, but now that i'm trying to make my own stuff, nah...

talent doesn't seem to matter, only work.

I've never really been a romantic person, just a friendly one so I never understood the appeal of a gf instead of a fwb. Mostly I don't like how when one of friends gets a gf or bf, they just ignore me 99% of the time until they break up and I really wish I had that level of people wanting to be with me but I just don't want a gf.

you guys aren't really friends then yeah? do you feel like you're together because of environmental conveniences?

talent has never been enough on it's own. Talent isn't gonna land you a job, talent won't make you the connections, talent won't expose you to the shit you don't need to hear, but so desperately need to. If it's what you care about, go with it, but put in your best damn effort doing so

I live in NYC, let's jump off the George Washington Bridge together.

Honestly, they don't understand youtube so you shouldn't listen to them on it.
However, I do. And don't use youtube. At least don't make it the main thing. It's good for when you want to build you're brand and make a name but don't expect any money from it. Create as much popularity as you can, trying to exploit the algorhytms as best you can, then make a few really high quality vids that you can show to actual studios. You need to impress someone already in the movie biz. And scrub anything non-PC in your social media if you have it. If you can't get a good budget, go for something artsy or simple. Just a short film that shows off what you know and what ideas you have. Make it stylish, something to make them remember it while still being liked by normies.

Let's all form a suicide pact LOL

No, we are. We banter a lot and have a lot of fun when we do get together, it's just rare when they feel like doing so. They seem to do this to everyone, not just me so I think they're just antisocial and don't like dealing with people they know. They'd rather play solo in league all day instead of 10 minutes of smash bros with me, for example. Even if it's always been super fun when we've played. I can kind of get it, travel is fun but it's such a hassle I never do it. but not traveling also doesn't annoy Toronto when I don't go.

but that isn't what i want.

i don't want to appeal to somebody or impress anybody with hopes of a job. i want to be self-employed.

Sorry user. Just not how things work. America has pushed people away from self employment for decades with it's tax scheme. Unless you're an A list director, you'll never make enough to be self employed. You might make enough to create your own studio, but really only if you keep to low budget. Youtube isn't reliable.

which brings me back to my suicide question. because i'm not going to live that way.

so which bridge is best?

you're missing the point...working for yourself is still a job dumbass. but if you want to be successful in that, you need to put in the effort.

give me some reasons to live, r9k

I want a job that pays decent. I want a little comfy house. I wanna pilot a much suit. Finally, I want a cute bf.

Almost had a panic attack at work because my producer/lead actor just gave me his schedule and I realized how close I am to actually shooting this fucking short film.

Im gathering the people I need, and for the first time in my life I feel like its finally fucking happening. Im finally living the life Id hoped I would.

Man everyone expects so much from me and i just can't deliver and i feel like shit for not even being able to reach the bare minimum

Attached: 39932733-CF6E-4269-8D5B-A42BD0F2CA52.jpg (1242x834, 90K)

Robotics engineer in high end city that has the industry.

Try not to molest anyone

I want to sling or catapult myself across the Grand Canyon (suicide).

Attached: 185835.jpg (1920x1080, 599K)

That's an interesting one. Would you rather land in the middle of the canyon or hit the sides and fall in or what?

how do i get into asmr. any good videos? i want to relax

I don't have a preference, they will both get the job done.

i'm currently 4 days sober after 10 straight years of alcohol and drug dependency, my body hurts. i really want to get the shit done in life that i've been putting off.

honestly a pretty dynamic way to go if you're that committed to the idea. your final thoughts will be pure adrenaline.
feel that so hard. my parents visited me the other day and dropped that convo pretty hard. usually i tell myself that if i'm proud of what i do nothing else matters but, fuck, it's lonely in a sense when you're not up to standards.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 10.52.00 PM.png (388x335, 157K)

What is your favourite fast food place?