What other imageboards do you use? I haven't found that any are worth it

What other imageboards do you use? I haven't found that any are worth it

Attached: eatingalone.gif (500x524, 952K)

I used to use hikkichan once in a while but I don't know where that went. Otherwise 8ch.

four hundred and twenty chan

Attached: cirno weed lmao.png (2000x2000, 1.52M)

they're all fucking dead m8
browsing them shits feels like exploring a dead space shuttle in a video game or something.

Other image boards piss me off. Fuck Capchas. I like to post on Crystal.Cafe to talk to cute girls

Attached: gf pol.png (846x676, 212K)

is 4+4 chan the most active alt chan. because the fastest boards there get like 100 posts a day

take a overall look at the following address. Don't be a newfag. The userbase is mostly tired of the current culture of Jow Forums and 4+4 chan. Calling someone a nigger, faggot, etc is how newfags get spotted.

mewch.net/overboard

Also trifagging is okay

Does 2ch count? Some dank JP memes.

Attached: Dg_odgZU0AAqvV1.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

8ch is great. wizchan is good too, I find them to be very salty and hypocritical, a bunch of them admit they regularly have sex and are under 30 but they are not banned, they openly are arrogant as hell, yet they banned me in 2017 brutally but they let me come back.
The comfyness of the site otherwise and the few legitimate wizards there are why I go from time to time.

144chan

origanism

2chan
2ch.hk
CC
Wizardchan

there's way too many chans so I only go to the ones that, to me, stick out

Did fringechan migrate to mewch or why is their layout the same?

I don't spend much time on fringe, but I heard someone that goes by the nickname of Smiley was responsible for things over there. I don't think he hangs out there anymore.
You can email the admin of mewch at the contact form and ask him whats up, he is very approachable.

What happened to mastwrchan? I have heard people mention it before but i have never been there

le safespace

sushichan is honestly the ideal board (what Jow Forums should've been tbqh), but unfortunately it's pretty dead (only a few new threads/discussions a week)

This, sushichan would probably be the best if it wasnt so slow/dead

Not at all, mewch is very pro free speech, see for yourself.

/f/
sage

dreamchan
uboachan

Attached: 1513875276172.jpg (3130x2075, 727K)

lainchan, before the board drama killed it.
> she's dead, Jim.

Attached: she's-dead-kim.jpg (800x532, 519K)

All are cringe, wizchan is kind of ok some times, but not worth it imo.
Find another hobby if you're just looking for ways to spend excess time.