Post the ideal Europe

post the ideal Europe

Attached: ideal.png (2988x2187, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tHDOz_G3Plw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: yas5l8ds.png (2988x2187, 446K)

youtu.be/tHDOz_G3Plw

Here

Attached: 1523157288575.png (2988x2187, 544K)

why did you give Iberia to Romania

>mfw Germans removed from the Sudetenland but give it anyway
>mfw Germans removed from Elass-Lothringen but give it anyway
>mfw everyone in Yugoslavia hates each other but form it anyway
>mfw randomly reform Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
>mfw Greeks removed from Asia minor but give it anyway

a patrician I see

Attached: file.png (2988x2187, 781K)

I ran out of color.

what reason do you have for giving estonia to estonia other than keeping estonians out of other countries

I tried to make it in such a way where everybody won't kill each other, but I got lazy and made Yugoslavia.

>British Ireland
no

Why u goblin mutts so worried about yurope?

Chink r fucking your petro dollar into oblivion

Japan is slipping from ur imperialist grasp

Muhammad wants to kill millions of yous

But somehow yurope is all yous can think about

Get a hold of yourself,cheese burger

It's not my fault retarded wehraboos make borderline bait threads.

>people making ideal Europe
>Litteraly all mutts

Attached: ideal.png (2988x2187, 326K)

Here is my ideal Europe

Attached: map-of-the-united-states-of-america.gif (1357x628, 26K)

>removing the best country of all

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1522617035539.jpg (220x229, 7K)

There, much better.

Attached: eu.png (252x206, 18K)

Attached: 1523174476162.png (2988x2187, 431K)

here bb

Attached: lIsTbjW.jpg (1097x738, 115K)

who gets to rule the new balkans tho?

>take over all of Europe
>still landlocked
jej

the sea is stupid

Can the swiss get the country but not the people?
Because fuck the rest of europe.

Attached: 1495128230782.png (490x560, 191K)

I'm sorry user, I completely forgot.

Attached: file.png (2988x2187, 781K)

thanks fren :)

The swiss are best kept as they have been.

Attached: 1493724423846.jpg (712x712, 51K)

can I marry you and become swiss

Attached: file.png (2988x2187, 416K)

Awww, I like you too, America.
Your Constitution is pretty fucking awesome.

no i mean literally marry you and move to switzerland

i promise to learn swiss german

Why do Americans ALWAYS make these threads

Attached: 42E159D1-1245-48CB-9333-C91885167EE3-3345-00000776EBB0CAE7.png (600x580, 572K)

I'm not German, fuck off with that gay shit.

Attached: 1493164015208.jpg (250x202, 8K)

You are.

i will defend my lover and my country with my life, we will hide in the mountains and make this invasion costly in resources and manpower

For you all of Europe is German, isn't it? Fuck off with your emperialism. German culture is retarded.

o- Oni-san! Thanks but let's not get ahead of ourselves :)

Attached: 1497638639738.jpg (321x333, 37K)

I will bring my guns and we will defend our motherland from the Krautfestation.

Attached: sk8z8akt.png (1280x674, 5K)

Europe is just a continent
We don't have a cultural connection to the rest of Europe
>German culture is retarded
You speak High German; ergo you are German.
Switzerland is a region of Germany.

Switzerland also speaks their dialects of French and Romanian. What's your point?

>You speak High German; ergo you are German.
And the British are American?
Secondly, we don't. Swiss German isn't high German and many Germans have problems understanding it at first.

Language is not culture, you domesticated dimwit. The Swiss speak many languages and there is still a unifying culture. Germany is truly lost.

Attached: 1522495962137.png (1734x966, 267K)

YES! I think we aren't that badly off already on our defenses but a few more weapons are never a bad thing.

Not gonna lie, I love how my country still has a mandatory bunker for every citizen and then some. Just in case an atomic war will break out, the Swiss will be ready :)

>Swiss German isn't High German
Any linguist would disagree with you. Swiss German is a dialect of High German.
Just because you say Moin sometimes does not mean you speak Low German fluently.
>The Swiss speak many languages and there is still a unifying culture
Yugoslav, Albanian, Portuguese, at least they are "white" I guess.
>Language is not culture, you domesticated dimwit
True, it is not. But they go hand in hand together.
Germany speaks two languages, High German and Low German
And each of them is German of culture
Just like the Swiss region.
>many Germans have problems understanding it at first
Are you saying now, that most Switzergermans have problems understanding their own language? Now that is stupidity.

Mate swiss german has a completely different "grammar" from German. Sentence structure is quite different for example. Also, we don't say "Moin", that's a German word.

That's like saying Afrikaans is just a dialect of Dutch. No it isn't, it has been developing independently for long enough to be more than just a dialect.

>Yugoslav, Albanian, Portuguese, at least they are "white" I guess.

I'm talking about French, Italian, German and Rhaeto-Romanic. The swiss people are quite aware of foreigners (of all races) and try to keep their numbers at a bearable number. Not like Germany who cucks itself daily because "muh 6 gorillion" means you are a literal Nazi if you don't kill yourself.

>True, it is not. But they go hand in hand together.

No, see Switzerland for example. Yes there will be differences, the Röstigraben exist after all, but the differences are smaller than the unifiers

Attached: 1493046886059.jpg (427x257, 18K)

>Mate swiss german has a completely different "grammar" from German.
No it does not. The grammar is the same. There are just dialectical difference.
>Sentence structure is quite different for example.
German has a free sentence structure, so this does not apply.
>Also, we don't say "Moin", that's a German word.
You speak German though, don't you?
Moin is a Low German word, so it does not apply to Southern German regions where High German is spoken like in Switzerland, that's true. Although some Swiss regions have inherited this word that originally comes from Frisian.
>I'm talking about French, Italian, German and Rhaeto-Romanic. The swiss people are quite aware of foreigners (of all races) and try to keep their numbers at a bearable number.
There is no bearable number of foreigners. A foreigner will always be a foreigner, a foreigner that assimilates is like Wagner said even worse as he contributes to the culture with foreign things and people will think, that what he made is how we do it.
>Not like Germany who cucks itself daily because "muh 6 gorillion" means you are a literal Nazi if you don't kill yourself.
The German state exists to dissolute and genocide the German people according to the plans made by American jews during the end of the second world war. Germany does not do this to itself, just the occupied government.
>No, see Switzerland for example. Yes there will be differences, the Röstigraben exist after all, but the differences are smaller than the unifiers
There is no unifier except romanticism. Röstigraben is evidence for that, the French and Germans of Switzerland will always be two different ethnicities speaking either French or German.
If they don't speak the same language, they are not the same people.
And people can't assimilate into another culture by learning their language. If I live in Japan and learn Japanese I wouldn't become Japanese. Anyone that migrated to America never became British, just a person with no roots.

I'd worry about Mama Merkel before plotting to finish something Hitler couldn't even start.

Attached: beb.png (2988x2187, 535K)

>The Iberian Peninsula cut in four
Just in case the Catalonia thingy isn't enough.

Attached: 1515495975975.png (322x276, 205K)

>There are just dialectical difference.
You never heard someone talk swiss german, did you? These sentence structures wouldn't make sense in German.

>You speak German though, don't you?
No, I speak Swiss German. That Switzerland doesn't use words like "Moin" is another example how it separates itself from lower German states. I can speak High German, but that's a different language.

>A foreigner will always be a foreigner
Not gonna lie, you're surprisingly based for a German. I'd agree with you on that for first generation foreigners. If the numbers are low enough I'd say 2nd generation foreigners can be assimilated into your own culture without many downsides and even some upsides. 3rd generation could be the first where you couldn't discern them from the populous with the right assimilation. (Not like the Turks in Germany for example)

>American jews during the end of the second world war
I lived in Germany for a few years, got my Abitur in Germany. This idea of "we must pay because Nazis" is deeply engrained in the school system and German culture. To say "that's not us" would be a lie.

>There is no unifier except romanticism.
Common ideals of a nation can be seen as purely romanticism, but what is a nation if not that? That's what holds a culture together, isn't it?

>If they don't speak the same language, they are not the same people.
If they can't understand each other they are not the same people
FTFY

thanks america :)

the ideal gayrmany

Attached: hej.png (2988x2187, 536K)

Why the fuck would you muck with the Portuguese-Spanish borders? They're ancient.

>You never heard someone talk swiss german, did you?
Yes. If I never did, maybe you could make me an idiot with your obvious what is either bullshitting or plain idiocy that it were not a dialect of High-German.
Swiss German is not hard to understand for anyone that speaks the Standard Language. It is more close to Standard High German than anything spoken north of Göttingen.
Have you ever heard anyone talking in Low-German?
If you did, maybe you'd stop being an idiot. Maybe you should learn more about your countrymen.

What the fuck, since when was Palestine so big?

Attached: fuk.png (314x273, 91K)

Attached: 1523142540150.png (1002x625, 103K)

Attached: woopsie i fixed europe.jpg (1000x776, 265K)

obviously

Attached: QqspHFg.jpg (1920x1080, 580K)

U wish pölse boy