Girls mature faster than boys, they're less vain and they care about feelings, love, honesty, and dedication...

Girls mature faster than boys, they're less vain and they care about feelings, love, honesty, and dedication. Why are you incels such misogynistic shitlords?

Attached: DjRoFi4U4AA6nrU.jpg (1622x2048, 552K)

why girl look off water? what there?

Fuck up yoou dumb whore

>shitlords
You'd get more replies with a little more subtlety

Women are literally the most basic lifeform in this earth. They aren't capable of critical thinking and they'll laugh at anything in the street as long as there is another female among them. They're more basic as a 1 side, 1 color rubik cube.

>They're more basic as a 1 side, 1 color rubik cube
That would be called a square user

Women never mature, only their bodies do, the "women mature faster than boys" is only a meme that we all fell for in middle school.

Holy fuck you are retarded. I hope this is bait, because you just missed his entire point.

>less vain
lol what the fuck are you even talking about? I knew a lot of girls in high school, plus most of my family is female and all they cared about was themselves.

guys a girl texted me first

she texted other dudes first tho

Off-topic: can any of you explain what does "be yourself" means?

Try to not fuck it up

Girls mature earlier than boys you roastie

It means go outside and just be yourself, just talk to people if you want friends, it's not hard, just go flirt with girls but don't be a creep, we don't like that

Could you be coping any harder, loser? If you're so advanced, how come you can't trick a basic woman into having sex with you?

>Less vain
Literally the picture is dumb thots trying to look deep in thot while their out of their league bf's take pictures of them. So the thots can later post about some "deep" quote they ripped from Facebook and slapped on their beach photo.

>we
Stop the larp for god sakes

'self care is the most important thing you should care about :), i used to get bullied for my #CURVES, #SLIMWAIST, and #BIGBOOBS but i learned to love myself no matter what :) peace, love, and starbucks LOL #beachlife #hotgirl #bikinibabe #hot'

But he right tho

Problem with Male vs Female debates is that Females tend to stay with the average with little variation where as Males are all over the place.

In all honesty Men are more loving than women, all a female has to do is not be fat and even then she can still get Tyrone and Jamal.

t.Chad