I've always truly wanted to set up a tripod and everything and just have my way with a middle schooler...

I've always truly wanted to set up a tripod and everything and just have my way with a middle schooler. I'd probably have to trick her, tie her up and threaten her, but I could do it. And if I was smart, I could get away with it too. Keep video recording of it and never get rid of it. So even if I'm lonely and having a dry spell, I can always look back to that one nice day when I had my cake and ate it too.

Attached: loli 3d.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Someone please call the cops

Attached: 1510468658823.jpg (702x1024, 89K)

I hope you didn't post this on your home ip

MODS DELETE FUCKING THREAD MODS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Rather than tricking her I think about saving her from some worse fate.

these posts have been getting progressively more and more deprived over the years, you FBI guys need to chill. like, where the fuck do you draw the line? whats next, raping children to promote pedophilia and in turn bait out pedophiles?

Attached: 1529228373538.jpg (550x550, 77K)

wow that's cool OP tell me more wow

Attached: nU-A8tuPYDQ.jpg (604x604, 137K)

DELET THIS NAO!
true

fbi only go after creators. they don't give a fuck about consumers

OP why the fuck are you like this? You couldve been literally anything in life and you choose to be a pedo.

>You couldve been literally anything in life and you choose to be a pedo.
>choose
i got not particular love for pedos, but i dont think this is how it works

>admitting to wanting to video record an underage middle school girl getting raped

Attached: 7533D245-4B8C-461E-8240-3ECAC7B042A8.jpg (500x478, 63K)

I wouldn't even want anything sexual with a cute cunny. I'd literally be happy just hanging out, doing cute things with them with hugs and cuddles. I wouldn't want to taint something so precious

Attached: zz.jpg (1600x1384, 978K)

i wonder how much macaulay drinks every day.

i think he surpassed the drinking stage and has upgraded to a heroin drip line

Good luck running from the fbi user

MOOOOOODS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

Post more Pedofag

wtf l Iove FBl now

if you upload it somewhere though you're gonna be treated as a creator

>i wouldn't want to taint something so precious
same my dude

a lolis love is the most pure, concentrated and uncorrupted form of love you could ever find

Attached: 70.png (552x516, 182K)

yeah but if you have tape in your webcam they cant prove you fapped to pics or videos online

that is unless someone tips them off because you went full mad thad and they're obliged to do something. but if they went after everyone who looked at images of cute little girls online they'd have to build a fucking azkaban the size of new zealand