Why can't I just talk to people

why can't I just talk to people

Attached: 1501654928372.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

autism

autism

Are you an empty shell?

Attached: 1509307769170.jpg (773x719, 84K)

I can talk to you

Attached: (228).jpg (661x936, 542K)

insecurities

when people feel bad I feel bad so I don't want people to feel bad

I don't think so
I guess so
I meant in real life but ok
Probably
Well I wouldn't want that to happen.

Attached: 1413526339902.png (559x502, 270K)

what do you want to talk to people about

Idk just in general

do you have very many friends

I have a few of them but we don't really hang out outside of school and it's hard to make new ones

I'm sorry to hear that. do you have very much in common with them

>school

yeah we like video games and stuff

what video games do you play. Do you play with them online

shh
I don't play that many online games but the only games that we like in common are Nintendo games which aren't really online

You could play super smash bros

social anxiety probably
have you tried getting meds and a therapist?
worked for me at least

Yeah one of them has a Switch and so do I so we'll probably play the new one when it comes out but the only problem is there isn't voice chat so we'll have to use Discord or something
what if I have too much social anxiety to talk to a therapist

I didn't like medication when I was depressed. It made me sleepy
oh well you could use playing video games as an excuse for him to come to your house

oh yeah that's a good idea, I'll consider it.
I also had this other friend that I used to play CSGO with pretty often but he moved to a different school and we don't hang out anymore and this friend that I had since like 2nd grade stopped talking to me this year for some reason but I still have other friends at least

>too much social anxiety
try getting a friend or family member to push you to go or go with you. I know that's not always doable but is all I can think of.

I know what you mean, luckily I also had trouble sleeping so it was kind of a plus. It's not for everyone

Idk I don't think I cam do that. I'll just have to try to talk to my friends more

Glad to hear you're trying at least. Good luck user

sometimes people just get further and further apart that's just how it is

Be careful with your posts, Ursa Minor.

Don't let info like that slip.

I slept through all of my classes

yeah that's just how things work I guess
I know what I'm doing it's fine

My phone's at 1% so if I stop replying that's why. Also sorry if I bummed anyone out with this but I just wanted to talk about it.

It’s just something you will have to work at. You will fail, but you will improve. Make small talk with a cashier that you’ll never see again and won’t remember you. Start small.

>cashier that you'll never see again and won't remember you
yeah one thing I've noticed is that it's easier to talk to people that I'll never see again for some reason. Maybe not quite small talk but just approaching them and saying stuff is easier at least

one time I had a substitute teacher and he gave me a packet to do so I just turned it in with no answers. After he read through he gave it back to me and said I had to answer everything so I just gave a bunch of meme answers. One of my meme answers was "fifty shades of grey" and then he called me "mr fifty shades of grey" every time he saw me. It wasn't good because he was like the only substitute teacher in the school.
you're a wonderful person so I'm sure if you start talking to people then you'll have lots of friends

thanks, you're a great person too. Do you have irl friends?

>Do you have irl friends
yea I have lots. People just like me for some reason

Me too thanks

Attached: 1521430034882.jpg (1000x833, 119K)