It's my friendo's birthday

Could you please wish him a happy birthday?

He's kind of lonely lately. :(

Attached: happy birthday enrique project.png (553x937, 617K)

Happy birthday, Enrique!!!

Attached: a face 3pl8.jpg (1287x1388, 119K)

happy birthday man

originally indeed

Attached: ClPXoHmVYAAeZ3h.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Thank you.

I'm going to screencap this thread and give it to him as a birthday gift. Hopefully it'll help him feel a little less lonely knowing that even if there's only strangers around him, people still care. :)

Attached: tomoko 4 alone no more.png (867x756, 517K)

Ill be 19 in sept.21 too!
Happy birthday lad

post like that tug on my heartstrings, go hang out with him and buy him something small

Happy birthday, Enrique!!
Have an excellent week!!
To me, you are no freak!!
If you're looking for a friend, cease to seek!!
my rhymes are weak, but happy birthday Enrique!

Attached: 1527258667191.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Yeah, me too. :)

I really hope that this thread hits the reply cap so that I can just hand him a link and he'll go to say thank you to all the caring strangers and then it'll be like
>reply limit reached
and he'll just sit there with a weird expression. So if you wanna share this thread with your friends, please do! The more the merrier. :)

Attached: tomoko 4 whew.jpg (293x408, 32K)

hpy bday

Happy birthday, anons friend!

happy birthday dude. I'll be 26 soon.

Attached: 182fbdd.gif (200x200, 670K)

>Tfw my name is Enrique but I'm 21 and might be considered normal or a Chad here

Enrique people have extremes in how life works out

Happy Birthday : D
Hope you have a magical birthday
today!

yeah we pretty much are quiques (normie) or enriques (robot OR chad)

Also have a happy birthday my guy, treat yourself to something or go do something, dont stay at home thinking about how bad things are

My family calls me Quique but all my friends and my gf calls me Enrique.
My second name is Javier btw.

he is lucky to have you user, you are a good friend

ive always hated quique with a passion, its such a fucking downgrade, you lose all the german roots of the name and replace it with a lame ass alliteration

Quique is a nice name though as a name for your family to call you. Enrique is definitely either a robot or Chad name. Depends on how you use it.
Though there are some examples go good people with Quique as a first name like Quique Sanchez Flores

Attached: Espanyol-boss-Quique-Sanchez-Flores-673325.jpg (620x413, 39K)

good surname combo but Enrique sanchez flores sounds even more patrician imo

enjoy another year of being imprisoned in a flesh sack only to suffer and die and return to oblivion.

It does. Then again for me it's a Spanish last name combined with a Dutch last name. My Spanish side fought off the Moors a millenium ago and the family history and emblem dates back over 1200 years. If you have my last name you're automatically family since only our family has this last name as only royal knights were allowed to have it in earlier times. So that Spanish name combined with my Dutch last name makes it so unique that I'm the only one in the world together with my little brother that has that specific last name.

Attached: IMG-20180730-WA0045.jpg (722x529, 51K)

Happy birthday dude
orgonaliol

Happy bday, Enrique~~~

Attached: Paging emperorwatergate paging emperorwatergate.jpg (800x838, 74K)

curious to know your spanish name since im a northern spanish with northern names myself

I'm not northern Spanish though, my family used to be aristocrats from Madrid with very good connections everywhere. In the era of Franco my grandparents were able to get a first class ticket, accomodation and food and everything for the price of 1 peseta from the Netherlands for like three weeks.

If I say my Spanish last name you'll doxx me for sure since I'm the only one in the Netherlands with my family who has that Spanish last name.

Bump for Enrique. :)

Happy Birthday, friendo.

May you find many blessings wherever you go.

Attached: image.jpg (500x669, 94K)

enri my brother you better kick it for today have some fucking fun or something, cheers man you diserve it aye

Happy Birthday dude!
Do something nice for yourself today, okay?

Enrique, have a happy birthday man. Cheers.

Attached: B068AC08-1873-4F35-9AC9-E301362116F6.gif (270x270, 138K)

You're a wizard, Harry.
Originalan

Happy birthday Enrique, hope you have a good one.

Happy Birthday my man, hope you have a wonderful day dude.

Adding this for originality

Attached: CUemDmaUwAA8ldR.png (369x366, 149K)

happy birthday my man

Attached: akane_dance.gif (500x375, 690K)

oh man i an happy
first time seeing peoples lives on 4chem
happy birthday man

Attached: 4L_m05jWikz.png (863x496, 539K)