Are women actually this mentally repulsive?

Are women actually this mentally repulsive?

Why aren't there normal females anymore?

Attached: wtf.jpg (720x530, 64K)

That's like me spending my days on r9k and wondering where all the nice men have gone

I want the whole of humanity to stop existing.

That's absolutely hot as fuck tho, not gonna lie.

This right here is why you shouldn't yell at your mother.

normal females are the ones on Jow Forums seriously

>18K likes
It's over.

>18K likes on a normie site
>comparing it to Jow Forums which is a cloaca even by Jow Forums standarts

Yeah, totally fair.

This really bothers me. I thought women respond positively to niceness but there's evidence to show that they also respond positively to the complete opposite. It flies in the face of what they say they really want.

It just makes the world less clear-cut for me and I don't like it.

>It just makes the world less clear-cut for me and I don't like it.
Fuck, this is the worst part. Makes dating look even more uncertain than it already is for robots.
Makes you just want to close yourself off

Attached: 1494785228107.jpg (550x512, 97K)

basically don't be unattractive (minimal technical requirement)

+ be confident (recommended)

+ be an emotionally unavailable asshole (highly recommended, but doesn't work if you're ugly)

Being a nice guy may work for you if you're attractive enough, but YMMW and women still prefer asshole'ish guys even though they hate to admit it.

Look up abundance mindset. Rep Pill is mostly a scam but that part is true.

Had a good laugh

Women are HARD WIRED to be submissive and want to be dominated because dominant male=strong children=strong tribe. No matter what, humans will always be animals that act on basic instinct.

low agreeableness and being led is what turns women on. (being led, not being controlled)

i'm not nice to women whatsoever and i never tell them what they want to hear and they still eat that shit up.
it's the Yes-men and Pajeets and Basedboys who are telling them what they want to hear and being nice.

My dreams of pure old-timey romance with an innocent woman are crushed by this disgusting hedonistic shit. It makes me fucking boiling.
this has nothing to do with being submissive. This is just a sick sexual perversion of what womanhood once was.

>men say the same thing in a r9k thread
>replies: fuck yeah tfw no dom angry gf to submit

There is no concept of womanhood anymore. These are just disgusting soulless femoid beasts with no concept of being a lady. They don't care about loyalty or motherhood or self respect. At this point these women are human waste along with the 18k who liked it.

>woman fucks around, sluts it up because she is inherently desired by single men
>notices boyfriend doesnt say anything or scold her, guess he doesn't care that im being a slut so he doesnt love me and now i should probably continue the behaviour since i might be single in the future
>boyfriend sees her slutting it up and scolds her, girlfriend feels bad for giving into her emotions but respects her boyfriend for scolding her yet also letting her know he wants to keep her around, love and respect deepens

And the idea that "if she loves me, she'd never entertain other men in the first place" is bullshit, any decent relationship is built on two people functioning better as a couple than individually, the reward for you calling her out is usually her acknowledging you are "claiming her as yours" and that sends a shitton of dopamine into your dumb male brain

>comparing a fetish to domestic abuse

It's a minority and they don't actually have gf's like that.

that's what liberals wanted. they wanted no more masculinity and no more femininity and that's what they're getting.
they want everything sanitized and unisex so that people don't even know how to live anymore and they can justify all their backwards policies.

interesting. I can give gancy names to things however I want, even create them to my will, that way I can literally do everything vile in the world but still be seen as healthy and normal

Thanks for this great life hack dude, I'm looking forward to masturbating to drawings of children's bubbly hot smooth small bullocks. Luckily they will have a name for it that sounds a little softer than pedophilia

The point you're trying to make is retarded and you know it.

Beeing a lolicon doesn't necessarily mean you're a pedophile in real life.

Attached: 1489458571383.png (450x409, 120K)

Please, if possible, don't ever engage in conversation with me or look at me in the streets ever again for as long as your lungs are still breathing

Attached: cftm8PxN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>someone said something I don't agree with
You poor thing. Maybe you should go back to your tumblr safespace.

Attached: 1531033530803.png (1080x619, 810K)

>friend starts dating roastie
>acts nice to her, she dumps him
>i start treating her like shit because im buttmad about it
>she starts dming me nudes
>screenshot the chatlog and send it to him with just, LOL
>he gets mad as fuck anytime he sees a girl with a guy who treats her like shit
i've tried hitting him in the face but even that doesnt wake him up, what do?

>animeposting
kys originally

realised this shit years ago when even the "nice" girls were all over druggie thugs and niggers

if you still view them as human then i have bad news for you

will do but will assure I bring an anime girl poster with me first

post the tinder compilation where somebody used a bait chad face but wrote that he was a child molester in the bio, thots didn't care

Thanks then faggot

>thinks common words like fetish and domestic abuse are "fancy" (or "gancy")
Brainlets out!