He has to be 6'2+, handsome, fit, can hold a conversation and has a 6 figure income

>he has to be 6'2+, handsome, fit, can hold a conversation and has a 6 figure income

Attached: backside-of-woman.jpg (500x753, 35K)

literally best ass. a qt like that deserves to score a chad

Fuck away roast

Hey, who took a picture of my butt and posted it on the internet?? Fucking rude

>preferring a Hank Hill ass
What the fuck is wrong with you

Why is vagina valued so much that women can demand these standards?

>she has to be a cute virgin who accepts me despite my flaws, still looks like she's 14 years old and acts like my cartoons

Attached: sFpIpJj.jpg (960x1067, 577K)

>never thicc enough for me
you're not white
i'm a dude, patrician, in fact

Most likely is tall and has a big cock

>i'm a dude, patrician, in fact

Attached: images (25).jpg (332x443, 16K)

>clearly basedfilled and has tons of estrogen
>big cock
>tall
lol

Gays indeed have unrealistic standards yet will fuck any hairy fat manass when horny.

Atleast he isn't fat
>men say they want cute girls
>will settle for below their looks match
>ugly roasties will not settle for anything that is not chad

estrogen makes men grow taller.

I look like that soiboi, am tall (6"2) and have 8 inch benis, where is your god now?

except this is like a few really picky lazy guys, women are really picky(also lazy) in general

Attached: 1494619079675.jpg (660x494, 25K)

loooooool
you're better off being a those beer gut guys with hard fat than these skinny shit jello fat
it's amazing how it screams of "muhh only exercise is jack off" LOL

learn english properly before you post, asian.

higher IQ fucks usually have low testosterone, as world becomes more based off meritocracy hopefully womens standards adress that rather then simply looking for some false and desu unwanted hybrid of uber-chad uber-introvert high IQ guy that doesn't exist. You can find high IQ muscly dudes but then your children end up with fucked up facial features and desu only real reason to date a big guy is so you can age-play, so basically so far as i can tell most women are pedophiles roleplaying as children getting raped.

Attached: testosterone-and-perceptual-speed.gif (301x155, 5K)

Never going to happen. Women select for (in this order):
Height
Aggression
personality
facial attractiveness
intelligence
It's hard wired into them. The smartest men are between 5'6" and 5'10", far too short for women. They have a dysgenic effect in terms of reproduction. A smart guy could be beta bucks, but never spread his seed like a dumb one.

>who accepts me despite my flaws
Do you even listen to yourself?
Literally everybody has flaws.

women select based off social standards above everything you just posted, you are looking at women from a male perspective dummkopf

t. guy who shouldn't be on this board because he doesn't have trouble attracting them

Attached: Link.(Breath.of.the.Wild).full.1749395.jpg (1039x770, 836K)

lemme try
you're better off having a hard fat body as in those who drink lots of beer and their guts don't wiggle and wobble at every step they take than to have this body of a very sedentary faggot who thinks that just by cutting his calorie intake by 3/4 will solve their problem
you end up looking like that shit, look at the ammount of stretch marks. most of what he lost was lean mass his bmi is probably high as fuck still and I'm pretty sure he'll get fat again in the next year.

only if you have bad posture

>women select based off social standards above everything you just posted
For beta bucks, yes. Not for hot passionate love, for that they solely seek out tall, confident, muscular men.
Women's sexuality is hard wired, they always select for height, confidence, and then attractiveness IN THAT ORDER. Them shacking up with a "high value" (rich) guy to milk him for his resources is not the same as them attempting to procreate with the men I outlined.

I understood what the user was saying I was just mocking them.

I'd feel less embarrassed being pic related than that other guy

Attached: beer-belly-620x400.jpg (620x400, 46K)

both of them are bad. be skinny, or muscular, bot not those things.

>if you don't want a really, really tiny ass then you are full of onions LOLOLOLOL

>He has to be at least 6"2
>While she is 5" 5 at best
Lmao.
Two,three inches difference are the best compromise.
You can look at each other in the eyes without any effort,sex positions always feel comfortable and she can wear heels too.

Meant for ob.bvioussly

A person like this is comprised of only flaws though

So like the majority of women?

confidence and competence over height, not arguing against seeking rich guys, that goes along with confidence. If the height meme was true then we wouldn't be having Gen-Z (igen) at a lower average height then previous generations.

if you haven't dated women above your paygrade i'd doubt you'd understand how they work though, enjoy reading more Jow Forumsincels

Attached: 1531342197865.jpg (907x778, 47K)

The daily incel whining thread on how girls do not like you because they are dumb bitches who do not want to date a fat neckbeard basement-dweller.

>5" 10 is too short for women
Do you live in the Netherlands?

Only in the eyes of a woman who don't even consider below average men as genuine humans.

He has visible stretch marks and flab, retard

except most incels aren't fat
(but they are manlets, ugly etc.)

Literally everything you said is wrong.
>Height
>Aggression
Jow Forums virgins are mainly tall and aggressive.
>Intelligence
Literally the most important trait. Intelligent men are the most successful in life and attracting girls. This has been proven in many studies.

Why do you lie so much? Are you one of those tranny psyops?

if you can't get pussy at 5'8+ you need to look into what you are doing wrong, not what is wrong with women

by all means work on muscles, but its not as important as whats between your ears.

Attached: 1527052541762.jpg (1024x1133, 231K)

>Hard fat
Adipose tissue isn't in any way "hard", fat is fat.
There is no such thing as "hard fat"

Maybe not but all incels are dumb and have a shitty personality.

the post made a comparison of how the flawed guy wants a flawless gf

Yeah, if women are rude to you and deny you a relationship it's because you're fat and a neckbeard. Ha hahah haha epic.

way to be an autist
ok, visceral fat vs subcutaneous fat

>all
how can you be so sure? user, have you ever looked beyond what you've seen here and/or on the news? are you just another cog in the machine living in a black & white world with simple answers to every simple thing?

failed chads like coming up with reasons why they should be scoring so they can blame everything else. remember elliot's post about 'why is this hot chick dating a "ugly indian" who only drives a shitbox honda, thats at its core the level low IQ lanklets work off of

meanwhile regular hardworking manlets are in the streets getting as more puss and dick then they can handle, swagger so strong they have to uninstall fortnite and start playing pubg just so they don't accidentally get into relationships they don't mean to

Attached: vocaloid-Anime-pictured-femdom-femdom-4379112.png (811x1200, 563K)

>you can't get pussy at 5'8+ you need to look into what you are doing wrong, not what is wrong with women
Yeah I remember being in highschool too bud.
(Cracks monster) ah first sip of the day.
Womens standards are too high.

>confidence and competence over height
NOT for procreation, only for marriage.
>not arguing against seeking rich guys, that goes along with confidence
Not necessarily.
>If the height meme was true then we wouldn't be having Gen-Z (igen) at a lower average height then previous generations.
This is because Mexicans are far more common in the population, not because the generations are getting shorter.
>Jow Forums virgins are mainly tall and aggressive.
They are not aggressive/confident at all.
>Literally the most important trait. Intelligent men are the most successful in life and attracting girls. This has been proven in many studies.
No, again ONLY FOR MARRIAGE, NOT PROCREATION.
Womens dual mating strategy has been confirmed coutnless times in many studies. They desire a nice guy to marry and take care of them while having tall aggressive guys on the side to meet their physical needs.

>I spend thousands of dollars on women on the off chance they fuck me.
Walking atm.

>durr everyone on Jow Forums is a fat neckbeard basement dweller
why are people like you never as intelligent as you think you are?

t. white
t. tall and whole family 6foot+
t. family full of mensa qualified fucks

hottest girl in entire family (looks like eastern european britney spears) is dating some dorky dude and is moving cross country with guy who is working in medicine, nice lad, not full onions but right mix of brains and beans but typical fucks here would thing he couldn't find love

if all women are rejecting you maybe its time to look inward on the fucking problem

Attached: aagg_gaga_rega_ga_.png (640x693, 139K)

Of course you remember high school because that's your mentality even today. You never grew up into an adult. You still think the world is like high school because you've been in the basement ever since you dropped out.

>Maybe not but all incels are dumb and have a shitty personality.
Not even, they're just short. Most of the guys here are not fat or ugly, they're just short so women will not have anything to do with them. I don't know why this is such a big deal for you people to admit - unless a guy is seriously "high value", if he's short it's over for him. What a man needs to make up for in everything else just for being short is so drastic that for most of them, it's better to not try.

Where is he demanding perfection though? Is beeing a virgin perfect? He's a virgin too so it should be fair.
Literally every bodytype a woman can have is seen as flawless for some guy.

>for marriage
>not procreation
Do you even realize how retarded you sound? The purpose of marriage IS procreation.

im literally a NEET sweetie

tyvm

Attached: questions.gif (500x281, 722K)

Nope, again something like 30% of kids are not the children of their fathers. The wives literally breed with another man and then have the beta provider take care of them.

You cant deny that a lot of people visiting this board tend to be fat. Generalization isnt something worth sperging about.

That's the most retarded thing I have ever heard. Incels are largely tall, at least if Jow Forums is a good sample of incels. And it's been proven it's guys average and below average height who are getting the most pussy.

Let's see a source for that 30%.

source : user's ass or "I read it one time on Jow Forums"

Some unofficial surveys show that a lot are actually skellies. But most of Jow Forums is an unhealthy weight, whether too skinny or too fat.

Just ask your mom, dude

>Is beeing a virgin perfect?
Why did you ignore the rest of the "requirments"? I was just explaining the post, dont care to discuss it.

No they aren't, they are for the most part very skinny or normal. I do not know where you all get this idea that everyone here is some fat neckbeard basement dweller when in reality there is a mix of all different races and heights and body types, all connected only by the lack of girlfriends.
Also Idon't get why people always use "fat" as the pejorative for men just because it's a bad thing in women. Fatness isn't a bad thing for men, SHORTNESS is.

Which one do you mean? Beeing cute? Mostly objective to men - guys like literally every bodytype, even obese ones.
Or acting like a cartoon which is so poorly defined it could mean literally anything?

What is considered short in the western world.
t.177cm tall

Its because shortness is complete genetic whereas fatness can be changed. If you can just tell people "your a virgin becasue youre fat/socially awkward" then you put the blame squarely on them. But if you have to admit "you have to work 300% harder to get women that aren't even 1/4 as good as the other guy because you were born short and it isn't even your fault" then that means there's sympathy, and no no no these entitled Jow Forums alt right people cant ever have that!

>Fatness isn't a bad thing
Lel. It is a very bad thing, both for you and trying to attract girls.
>SHORTNESS is
Are you that mentally ill raging autistic manlet who posts this stupid shit in every thread? Every single time you are btfo and still keep coming back.

You're 5'9" which is the average height for white men in America.
Short would be 5'7" and lower (170cm and lower)

Very few on Jow Forums are so short it matters. As in 5'2" or under.

>>No they aren't, they are for the most part very skinny or normal.
75% of the population is overweight, this must be Chad central then.

> I do not know where you all get this idea that everyone here is some fat neckbeard basement dweller
Again with the everyone. Majority of people being active here have social anxiety-->admits to have a sedentary lifestyle-->that affects your health negatively so also your body composition. It could have changed after the normie influx, idk. But i think that this post might be closest to the truth.
>Fatness isn't a bad thing for men, SHORTNESS is.
Wew ok lad. Anyway i didnt make the first post calling you fat basement dwellers or whatever. You can meme the phrase "short/skelly basement dwellers" into reality if you want.

5 9 is 175cm,5" 10 is 177.5,I am 177cm,so I can say that I am 177cm.
Also I have broad shoulders,big long legs naturally,but my arms are a bit skinny compared to the upper body.
Also,when does height stop augmenting?I am near 17 years old

It could mean having a cuddly sex bot which i believe everyone would like to have, but why are you still discussing it with me? Ask the original poster.

>Lel. It is a very bad thing, both for you and trying to attract girls.
Its not as good as being fit, but being a big teddy bear is preferable to women over being a small skinny guy "who I dont feel can protect me"
>Are you that mentally ill raging autistic manlet who posts this stupid shit in every thread? Every single time you are btfo and still keep coming back.
i dont know who youre talking about, im just speaking the truth.

>Wew ok lad. Anyway i didnt make the first post calling you fat basement dwellers or whatever. You can meme the phrase "short/skelly basement dwellers" into reality if you want.
How about "dudes who are a little awkward and short, mostly in college, who dont get girls because of it". That's the closest representation of the average active user here.

The only one you need to get a girl is to be able to hold a conversation. Women don't want a silent weirdo.

I hope someone steals his shirt

Men have always pursued women. Its basic biology.

No, that's just you.
>college
Normie get out ree. New Jow Forums isnt the same thing anymore.

No, 5'7" and under is where it matters. for many women 5'9" and under is where it matters, and a decent amount wont do anything with a man under 6 foot

Trips will not save you here, underaged b&

If you are skinny hit the gym.

Why are you so obsessed with being "short"? It has absolutely nothing to do with being incel.

Women are naturally selective to spread superior genes

Source: incel memes. Reality does not agree with you

I'm neither short nor am I a virgin. I'm not tall though, just an average 5'11". I'm just sick and tired of people lying to these guys telling them it's their fault when it isn't. I hear women talk about it, I can't tell you how many times I"ve heard women dismiss guys because they're short. It is the most important factor in attractiveness for men.

You need to learn about the fisherian runaway. Women dont select superior genes, they select male ornamentation, which is usually inferior.

Something here doesn't add up. There are only two reasons why someone would be so autistically obsessed with men's height. Either you are a raging short virgin who blames his height. Or you are a bitter envious tall virgin who sees short guys fucking girls that he had a crush on.

Which one are you liar?

I'm a dude who is not lying about how I describe myself, and who sees how the world works and especially how it's going and I'm sick and tired of people lying about the reality of the dating market.

>only men masturbate
>women can do nothing wrong
I would love to drag Lewis into modernity and see what he'd have to say now.

Why do you focus so autistically on a subject you know is irrelevant? Everyone knows that incels do not get girls becausr they are angry and shitty people who never try. You obviously so not know how the world works.

Please go to a different website or shit up /b/ and /soc/

High school is the same as real life on a social aspect

Men who aren't incels still struggle in the market because they're short, you can never assert the opposite and be taken seriously.

I know this isnt original, but is this you?

Attached: 21606DC7-72CE-4D0D-B751-D110A3FEF039.jpg (750x388, 165K)

If you struggle in the dating market it's because you are a low quality boring loser at life. It's literally easier than ever for anyone to get girls.