All Indian men are robots by default

All Indian men are robots by default.

Any Indian man who succeeds in finding a woman, any woman deserves ample praise as he overcame his natural handicap of unfuckability.

Attached: shitstainbuttistan.jpg (808x538, 27K)

There's this really hot Indian dude where I work, like god damn he's married but he's so cute

Indian women are really hot and brown tho.

At least Indians have arranged marriages so that they can still get laid

Are you shitting me? Indians can't be robots. My Indian friend is having an arranged marriage with a solid 8/10

>Any Indian man who succeeds in finding a woman

Oh, so fucking all of them thanks to arranged marriages and one of the lowest if not the lowest divorce rate in the world.

Get fucked, dumb roastie juden.

Attached: 1491645753079.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

>be white
>in India
>just hooked up with a local girl off Tinder
>spent the last day in a half together
>walk outside
>local men stare with a mix of curiosity, jealousy and disdain
>somewhat concerned that my AirBnB host is going to find out and give me a bad review for having sex in their apartment (even though I'm renting the whole place)

Indian attitudes toward sex are bizarre. On the one hand, people worship idols shaped like cocks. Young men use Tinder, the middle-class dates more then ever, and urban university students partake in casual relationships the same as in the United States.

On the other, middle-aged people and men are full of contempt for anyone else who's having sex besides themselves.

I hope you get killed , fucking whitoid.

t. Jelly Bihari boi

>tfw born a white male and not an indian
Feels like not smelling of curry tbqh

Attached: c7442d998e52e03500ec22fc737c68c1.jpg (680x574, 29K)

Indians can never be robots because they have arranged marriage, a concept that's taboo in western cultures.

arranged marriages is the dream of chad
robots are not chad
not even travis (not even a little bit of zach)
BUT, indians are trolls by default so i personally accept you anyway

That's completely true my man. I can confirm. The country is a literal shithole and the society is extremely backward and repressive. Let alone sex or dating, boys and girls existing in the same physical space is seen as a taboo.
You are lucky to be white. You are treated as superior here and you enjoy privileges.
If you were an Indian, you would not be even allowed to rent a hotel room or BnB here. It's forbidden. Indian couples in consenting relationship can't rent an apartment unless they're married. Single men, cohabiting couples are looked at with disdain.

Also, AMA. As long as I'm here.

Come on Holmes, I'm not here all day. I have to go poo in the streets after I finish my evening tea.

where are you from user

orignage

>ALL indians
>robots
you're kidding, right user?

Attached: cant believe im saving this.jpg (1080x1350, 98K)

Nice gyno
Blox

I agree.

I'm currently in the process of getting autismbux and the only sympathetic doctors seem to be male Indian doctors, they all want to help me, they probably "get it" meanwhile the chad and stacey doctors look at me like I'm scum

>can't differentiate between pecs and boobs
ok user, here's another

Attached: i dont need this on my pc.jpg (960x960, 55K)

He probably smells terrible.

damn, i would let my wife get curried by that son of a bastard bitch

>how can people worship phallus as an abstract symbol of creation yet at the same time not be complete hedonists
it's called having fine culture

Do you like my Aunti?

Attached: 9CFFC07A-13E6-4677-B1B0-A0D401D6F159.jpg (1936x2592, 1.07M)

I'm not pooing you, I poo in designated loo!

Only whites can be robots, that is a fact. White males are the least desired group of people

Arrange marriages are slowly dying.

could it be we are shit? if so what can we do about it? if we cant change being shit at least be good shit.

Only Asians are known ti be real robots, even outsides this board.

/End

white cuck cope

This. White women will go with ANY man except a white male. And minority women are just as disgusted by worthless white males.

Beware Indian chads exist! They are not robots! Lol take my life case for example.
Me:
>came to america at age 2
>no accent, perfect english, fully integrated into american culture
>medium skin tone, too hairy, 5'7, fat, small dick, and socially retarded
> incel who has only fucked prostitutes. My cousin:
>came to america at age 15, has some accent, 6'1
>lightskin, not hairy, charismatic and beloved.
>has had long standing sexual relations with a latina, and a blonde bitch, both who came onto him at his fucking pizza job.
pic related is not him but is an example of a Chadjeet

Attached: oIeICCfh.jpg (576x1024, 46K)

hi milk truk show me ur boon size

sorry for fucking up formating. i was phone posting
here is another indian chad who my cousin actually looks like

Attached: 7e29a83b9b4e95d1a83c12e80bbd2535.jpg (600x500, 21K)

this is fucking bullshit you volcel

Attached: kyxij2pyh3901.png (493x524, 35K)

>Be indian
>Dravidian
>Realize I will die alone if I don't get arranged marriage with a local cow who will fuck me at most 10 times in our whole life and I'll have to work fresco-ish for the rest of my life

Only indians can be robots

You are one of those liberal self-hating faggots aren't you?

Outdated inaccurate chart

>Young men use tinder
Tinder is useless for Indian men.Just because you found a white cock worshipping slut does not mean every guy is getting laid on tinder
>Casual relationships in university
You do not know shit about India.

its from fucking 2014. why do white men need to feel like such victims

Same guy you responded to.

I've spent several years in India. Being white is a double-edged sword. Foreigners can obtain certain privileges or be privy to experiences that'd be more difficult for Indians to obtain. There is, however, a particular prejudice against whites that doesn't become evident until you've interacted with the culture for an extended period of time.

On the whole, I have few complaints about the time I've spent here. Navigating daily life can be frustrating while having a Western perspective. Just today, I had to buy some cleaning supplies from Spencer's--the cashiers were splendidly inefficient. Customer service, among other things, is in scarce supply in modern India.

That's funny. I know plenty of Indian men who do just fine on Tinder. You must be a 5'5" manlet who starts conversations by making remarks about tits.

Obviously casual relationships don't happen like they do in the United States or UK. It's not as prevalent, but it does happen more now than ever before.

No indian man does fine on tinder. Even chads get lured into the worst relationship in universities with literal dumb sluts for 4+ years and casual relationships are a distant fantasy. You know nothing about india

Stop speaking for everyone in India
He's right to a degree in delhi, I have a couple of friends who do very well on tinder, but me and some others don't
Just be good looking lol

>Going to poo in the loo land when white
Is this what the incels who are too ugly for Japan do? Kek

Because no women want to sleep with them

Esketit
I can help u indian bros get pussy if u want

Attached: 5b395baa-f88d-4951-a61b-6641e0754a1e.jpg (360x360, 20K)

That's because you're probably the sort of guy uses his resume as his Tinder bio and uses six different close-up selfies as his images.

>Hi myself ranbir, completed my master's from amity university nd m workn as engineer n multinational company. salman bhai is my hero, like cricket 2.... just here for casual sex, mah wa is 9844366444 pls folow my instagram 2 @kingranbircricketboi

Why is it that Indian men are so weird? The weird, child-like hair, the gaudy, silly fashion sense, the strange body language, the weird pickup lines, etc. What is it about India that causes this?

The fuck are you me?

Attached: image.jpg (600x655, 272K)

>Plenty of Indian men do fine on Tinder.
>Uses personal anecdotal bullshit to derive conclusion
You truly a nigger in white skin.
Just because you happen to be around other people like you and probably live in a metropolitan city does not mean Indian guys are getting laid on Tinder.
>You must be a 5'5" manlet who starts conversations by making remarks about tits.
I am here having a civil conversation with you.I do not know why you would assume that I ask women about their tits as a conversation starter.Maybe you are just a larping faggot.

Maybe it's because you're a hostile faggot who'd rather meme than have a productive conversation.

Dating has never been a thing in India.You have to be a retarded subhuman if you really did not know the answer to your question.

Downloaded tinder in 2013 and deleted it the same day. That was my last interaction with it
Never made an acc on FB or Instagram or snapchat and others.

I used to be incel but trying failed so bad, I became a volcel. No one I know irl has had any success with tinder. All have had success with irl talking, snapchat and IG though

It looks like you are a newfag who has recently started learning how to insult on r9k.End of conversation.

Dunno. Most of my platonic female friends who use Tinder go out almost exclusively with Indian dudes. I know a few who refuse to meet anyone who isn't white, but they're more the exception IME.

Alvida tujhe, bakchod.

the defensiveness is what gets me. just like turkish people, constantly angry

why do you guys have such ashy fucking skin?? i walked past you people once and you were practically grey. please exfoliate

im out here in dfw

Arranged marriages are a social adaptation to the disgusting, disfigured nature of the Indian male. Without it the bindis would swarm out of India searching for men that could satisfy them physically and emotionally (unlike Indian men).

This user has the right idea.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I have no idea what that means.

Apparently this isnt fucking original

Attached: image.jpg (1197x868, 351K)

Well, I admit foreigners are scammed and fleeced a lot. The same happens to locals as well. Less often.
For most part, foreigners are treated like gods, superior counterparts and are allowed a much higher degree of freedom and liberty. Like you said, you booked a hotel room with a girl. The same is not allowed or even illegal for Indian couples to rent a room, let alone having sex in it. You are admitted to pubs, beaches of goa where local Indians are shooed away.
Overall, this is a shit place to be born into. There's discrimination, dominance of religion in all personal and public matters, incomprehensible inequality in wealth distribution, abject poverty, no social economic mobility, extremely corrupt government. The nation lags behind the global average iq by nearly 40 points.
I'd kill to leave this hole.

>Young men use Tinder, the middle-class dates more then ever, and urban university students partake in casual relationships the same as in the United States.
That represents only a very, very small fraction of the whole. It's only the rich, upper class, who migrate to Western countries for education and residence, who engage in said practices.
If you want to know how bad it is, I'll tell you must people live hand to mouth, without housing or any kind of shelter for generations.

youre going after Indians now?

Fuck Goa.

I'm not sure about where you live, but it's difficult to find hotels willing to rent rooms to couples. The Oyo app even has a filter for it. I know there are services like StayUncle, too, but I've never tried using them.

>very, very small fraction of the whole

I don't disagree with you. I thought it was apparent that the rural poor don't use applications like Tinder, so I didn't bother mentioning it.

Dating certainly isn't easy in India, even for those who want to do it. I probably could have been more concise in my post, but didn't think anyone would take it seriously enough for a prolonged exchange to crop up.

dallas yaar

It's really shit man. Being sucked into this toilet of a hellhole I'm born into.

>Fuck Goa.
Yeah. I agree. It only caters to rich people, foreigners, particularly Russians.

The discrimination and orthodox attitude is real shit. I read about that Oyo hotels policy in the newspapers. They refuse unmarried couples to rent rooms. It's the same with any other hotel or room or apartment or paying guest system. No man and woman are allowed to exist in the same space, period.
What's wrong with two consenting adults to have a room for themselves? It's not like someone drops dead in the other part of the town each time they fuck. I haven't heard about the other thing though. I live in Mumbai. Any time anyone wants a get away with their girl, they have to go secluded shady places in the outskirts to be able to afford some privacy. And there too, police raid the place from time to time.
It's unfair. Makes me sick.

Nope. The biggest chad who was the biggest name on campus at my university was indian.
See this compilation I threw together from some of his facebook pictures as proof of his chadness.
>qt white trophy girlfriend
>constant sloots trying to lay hands on him in pics
>party thrown for him where he is the theme
>perfect, consistently replicated, near omni-present shit-eating chad grin
>convinced kanye west to give a talk at a society he started
>held panels and conferences with hedge fund founders and senior bankers
>has the best CV in the world

Attached: indian chad top.gif (1689x1653, 1.17M)

continued chad evidence

Attached: indian chad down left gif.gif (2057x2437, 1.69M)

aforementioned qt white trophy gf and best cv/most kickass early career in the world

Attached: indian chad down right.gif (1852x2349, 1.41M)

Every Oyo has different policies, save for the ones that are directly owned by the company. I have Indian friends in relationships with other Indians who have used Oyo without issue.

Which city do you live in?

But yeah, all the "unmarried couples" drama really is shit. Not like there's even a law against it.

I went to high school with two Indian gigachads. They're rare but they exist.

wtf he met kanye. fucking lightskin chad asshole

Attached: WxhPqJp.jpg (1932x2576, 293K)

wtf its like hes not indian

One in a million and he has money.

It's possible, just like gambling it's a game of odds and money, if you don't have time for either, you won't win.

>tfw West Indian aka the chad Indian
Just nuke india, all the good indians don't even come from there.