That 30 year old boomer that hasn't gotten his life together and still browses Jow Forums

>that 30 year old boomer that hasn't gotten his life together and still browses Jow Forums

Attached: 1529384328597s.jpg (250x229, 8K)

Oh hey, Monster Ultra! Fucking love that drink. Zero carbs so I can chug one before a workout for a boost no problems!

>that 18 year old zoomer that has his life in complete order, is voluntarily celibate and is reading this thread and posting right now

Attached: 2b1.png (680x274, 171K)

>it will get better r-right?

Attached: 30yroldburgerflippers.jpg (1412x772, 33K)

30 is the new 20. Its not even that big of a deal

I'd start worrying at 40...

>spent your whole life thinking irony, failure and misery was cool
>was one of those people who defended human dignity, feeling and the right to do whatever someone needed to do
>always was of the type to perceive reality between the lines not so interested in any form of commercial work
>would just love a career arch for myself now or a project or a niche i could attain mastery over but there's not a single field and especially not place of business I'd at all want to work in so long as it contributed to 'society'
>just want to write an old ancient manuscript or learn languages and esoteric codes and ciphers and stuff without any useful meaning
>military is kind of cool because employed so much intelligent interest, but people who get hot posting a bunch of army men running are fucking fags even though I don't mind the war myself, no
>don't really like to simply just do nothing, not really satisfied with the absolute state of self having such little short term memory with a wide and vivid repository of cultural history and images that can't be "used" necessarily
>like art but the reward-conversion rate is too low to actually have myself sitting on the edge of my seat toiling over

I think I'm just in this objective state of misery where no matter what effort I make I'm actually fucked.

I like metaphysics, drugs, illusion, lies, deceit, scandal, conspiracy, friends, but nobody is too stupid to go as far as me. Maybe I'll get over all of it one day like it was all an unconscious dream I didn't really have, but I still don't work on any of the categories I've been presented with. I'd rather build a fucking pyramid.

Attached: 1532525336006.jpg (658x277, 190K)

>meanwhile in 2100
>70 is the new 60. Its not even that big of a deal
>I'd start worrying at 80...

you'll be sipping sugar free monster with us when you turn 30 my friend.

You dont chug it retard you sip it.

>that 85 year old millennial who has been here all summer

Haha what! I gotta Chug that shit to get the kick I need for my workouts bro!

chug deez nutz faggot! haha!!

this. only a fool would let it go to waste sipping it in the sun before it gets de-activated from its electrolytes

Where did 30yr old white male failures at life congregate before internet/taiwanese goat herding image boards were in existance?

>spent your whole life thinking irony, failure and misery was cool
How do i stop doing this? I know it's self destructive but conforming to the "productive" norm of society feels like defeat at this point.

being 30 and not having your shit together wouldn't be seen as a failure if people didn't keep perpetuating it.
like if other robots and NEETs have that mentality then wageslaving is given merit.

fuckin idiots.

28 year old male here. I got 2 years. What the fuck do I do? Please give me a solid improvement plan

joke's on you, I'm 43 ;)

Buy yourself a 24 pack of sugar free monster and just sip it down maaaaaan

Attached: B1ED85AA-5A56-4BE5-9C30-43D0AF9A1312.jpg (1080x1233, 185K)

I think the problem with our society is that we've ascended to too great a height, and now it seems like any "contribution" we can make to it all apart of some menial hell machine, but in actuality the guiding sense of qualia that provides people with the motivation to see through what they're doing comes from a love for their own personal antiquated sense of belonging and they want to continue that by securing the resources for life as well as possible. It's a late stage in the game to be at this point in the cycle of one might call history but it's actually the zodiac, and to have let go and not see that fuller context makes this seem totally distorted, and it's at a point now no one can seem to hold on, but some try and some actually do see the point and those are the geniuses who aren't to blame, but it's truly crazy to think we're doing what we do for the love of "our" achievement when it doesn't even feel like we came from anywhere at all.
Eventually your destructive impulses are subsumed and sublated into a greater informational understanding that reveals what you fight against is actually on the same page as you if not all the more, but it's not just a change of perspective you build over night, and I have my doubts there's going to be going back once everyone drops out. Personally,
>would just love a career arch for myself now or a project or a niche i could attain mastery over but there's not a single field and especially not place of business I'd at all want to work in so long as it contributed to 'society'
>just want to write an old ancient manuscript or learn languages and esoteric codes and ciphers and stuff without any useful meaning
but I'm not sure how to do that alone.

That's like 35% of Jow Forums. The rest is underage faggots.

Based on this, are you Gen X, Millennial, or Zoomer?

Attached: 1520553810193.jpg (1128x1535, 571K)

im gay thou

29 KV wageslave here.

You've past the point of no returned 3 years back. Right now, all you can do is make the rest of your miserable life as comfortable as you can. I've asked Jow Forums and Jow Forums and they never give a straight answer.

*sips*
Yeah, and?

Attached: DSC_0294.jpg (2160x3840, 1.64M)

>that boomer who doesn't know how computers work and takes an hour to upload an image

Mix between core and late gen y, but that's because my country was behind on popular culture, born in late 90's.

I played with guns and meth as a kid.
What am i?

Attached: 1532876132878m.jpg (1024x984, 62K)

i was born in 1999 so im not sure if im a zoomer or millennial, i guess objectively im a zoomer but most of the content i consumed growing up was from the 90s

scoomer

Late Gen Y.