Imagine carrying around this slab of meat poorly attached to your crotch. It would be heavy, extremely noticeable...

Imagine carrying around this slab of meat poorly attached to your crotch. It would be heavy, extremely noticeable, and disgusting to urinate with, not to mention constantly painful. I wouldn't be surprised if the circulation was damaged and she developed gangrene on her synthetic penis. Since it's leg skin, it will grow hair regularly and she will need to shave it off. She can no longer masturbate properly, and it would be painful and useless to try since you'd just be rubbing decaying leg skin; maybe if she really tries she can pretend and her delusion will act as a placebo-orgasm. She will bear strange rectangular scars on her legs now, which is quite a contradiction if the penis is for aesthetic reasons meaning she values her body. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. Since the inside of that 'penis' is an open wound, she would need to constantly keep it from healing, like a M-to-F needs to dilate. I actually want to know how she'll handle her periods from now on. Are they chemically suppressed or does blood seep through her open wound? Perhaps did she also cut off her breasts? I hope she remains in poor health for such a bad decision; I can't even picture myself doing such permanent harm to the only life and body I'll ever get. Can you imagine going to a urinal and seeing this thing swing out next to you?

Attached: 248499.jpg (621x643, 71K)

DO NOT CLICK ON THAT SPOILER IMAGE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>M-my body m-my choice
Fucking trannies are the most mentally ill

too late user. I'm gonna have nightmares now. It was such a nice pussy too... what a waste.

Anyone who does this is mentally ill. There's no other reason for it.

>sup bro, u mirin?

Attached: female-to-male-surgery-sex-change-operation.jpg (274x275, 32K)

look at that fucking thing. these "people" think they deserve full intellectual consideration and should be pushed in schools. Lock them up desu.

>it's all totally natural, bros. pass me a cold one?

Attached: CPPPD5.jpg (862x1390, 116K)

You can even see the hair growing on the knob

I want to find a mentally ill pre-op FtM trans gf

It looks like one of the shitty hot dogs at the school cafeteria you really didn't want to eat.

/SSKA2

Attached: 1528096775034.jpg (539x960, 70K)

>fake penis bigger than my real one
fuck how can we even compete with trannies

don't worry, those abominations will never understand the joy of feeling how your penis swells with every blood pump and how your balls slowly go up to set your nerves into full pleasure mode when having a rock hard erection.

Yours is functional at least, be happy for that fact alone.

Every surgery looks like shit when it's just been done. It takes a long time for tissues to heal, for swelling to go down, etc. Phalloplasty is also a multi stage surgery. When it's all done and healed it looks excellent.

I'm a ftm tranny. Not getting phallo because even though the healed end result looks great, my bottom dysphoria isn't bad enough to want to go through with multiple surgeries that have difficult recoveries. But I've researched it a lot and been in private groups where people post pictures 1+ year post op (it just looks like a regular benis).

You dont need to constantly keep it from healing. I don't know where you'd even get that idea, it heals itself fine. It doesn't "decay" because it has blood flow going into it from the blood vessels that are joined together. They also do microsurgery to connect nerves so the person has erotic sensation.

Almost everyone getting phallo gets electrolysis (permanent hair removal) first.

The person would no longer get periods. Are you so stupid that you forgot hysterectomy is a surgery that exists?

honestly OP this post makes you look like a fucking idiot. thinking that surgeons would attach tissues without hooking up blood vessels, not realizing that surgical sites get swollen?

These doctors are barbarians! Barbarians!

it's gross and really unnatural.

if it works so well why are there little to no pictures of a successful procedure and there are countless pictures of botched fake pussies and dicks? with modern day medicine and surgery - if something cosmetically can't be done right, it shouldn't be done at all - lopping off thigh meat and molding a cock onto your crotch like some nightmarish playdough kit is one of them, you fuckin deluded tranny

Attached: 1529908838917.jpg (439x435, 20K)

every surgery is gross and unnatural. that's how they are.

So is posting on Jow Forums

Yes, but most surgeries are performed to prevent death or serious malady, not because an SJW shrink with a four-year degree thinks it'll cure a mental illness

anyone have a gif or webm of someone actually using that thing?

> Cosmetic surgery
> Circumcision
Fuck no, tons of surgeries are just vanity and you have no qualification other than your opinion on the subject.

>These two examples PROVE tons of surgeries are for vanity and that stapling a fake dick made of leg skin to your crotch is perfectly healthy and fine!!!!
Nope. It's still unnatural, unnecessary, and disgusting.

sounds like a cope. i look up more "phaloplasty" they are all horrific. maybe you looked at prosthetics. you're all freaks.

Oh cool so the 2 options for circumsion are these

1. Baby that never asked for it, completely vanity and the parents are retarded

2. Fully grown adult that either doesnt want kids or is retarded

Im guessing you think everyones as retarded as you right?

Well its not a real dick is it? No? So go fuck yourself disgusting inbred

you will always be a roastie