Reminder that even if by some miracle you do get a long-term gf...

Reminder that even if by some miracle you do get a long-term gf, she'd throw you away in a heartbeat for a quick pump n dump with Chad

Attached: AFD0C93D-9EBF-407E-9212-11D6E2B844C1.jpg (565x698, 61K)

i cuck chad on a daily basis
fuck outta here with your pathetic bullshit

That's when I realized women can't love. Hypergamy doesn't allow them to.

that just means you're an equal or bigger chad

congrats, I guess

just get chad instead then

oreganolo

This delusional view neckbeards have

>Here I am with flowers and chocolates in hand, writing m'lady a sonnet on my dulcimer

Even though you are doing it to GET love. Nobody loves anybody objectively, it's all selfish.

>tfw your race of female isn't attracted to wh*tes

Attached: 009.png (584x800, 110K)

no it doesn't
i lack in looks what chads do as well as in pure charisma and personality
but i know what chads are and how they treat their partners, which in turn makes me aware of what their partners are lacking and are desperate for
the beauty of cucking chads is that they are internally hurt much more by it than other people, it fucks with their status as alpha on an instinctive level
i did get my ass kicked by more than one, but the anger it generates in them and the broken relationships are just too goddamn worth it

Yep, women can't love.

so white females?

what do they lack?

are you a fat middle-aged man like in my the comics that make my peepee hard?

>with flowers and chocolates in hand

>implying bitter incels/red-pillers would ever do that

Nor can men.

The term "red pill" is the verbal fedora. It's just fat people hypnotizing each other into being miserable.

I'm actually pretty Chad in looks. Only problem is my height, and acne.

Stop writing fantasies.

Even if you cuck Chad you still cannot keep her, she just temporarily used you to obtain smth Chad lacked like money.
And there nothing more pathetic than having no other asset than money to ger a girl. The ultimate cucking

Attached: IMG_4162.jpg (1080x1350, 422K)

>I'm actually pretty much a Chad but I'm not

M'kay

this is piss-poor bait

despite what this board tells you, women don't like being treated like objects
or rather they do, because their instinct to please (the right for them) type of man overrides their concious perception of themselves, to put it into an example they're essentially an overweight person that has a cake and then feels shitty and guilty for the rest of the day
(look at the op image in this thread to get a nice, clear representation of what i'm saying >)
in contrast chads are instinctively alpha, they are programmed to fuck as many females and thus while physically and charismatically alluring they lack greatly in emotional availability
this is what i use, women don't rely on emotional needs for long term but they have (relatively short) outbursts when they absolutely crave them, i use that need the way chad uses their need to be dominated
no i'm rather skinny and in my 20s, sorry
you're right, it's something only temporary, as i stated above in this post
however i never spend money on them, i'm too poor for that but even if i weren't it's of my principals, as i said, it's all about knowing what the needs of someone are, if you can't figure it out you resort to money, but it's not all there is there

Love was literally invented by men.

Why can't we just go back to raping and pillaging, women should be treated as a good, you shoukd be able to buy and sell them, like a table or a chair

Attached: IMG_4100.jpg (2000x3000, 966K)

Chads suck. They're just high effort brainlets, the male equivalent of a girl who wears too much make up.
If you prevented a chad from performing their routine for 10 days they would turn into a totally different person.

I already gave an explanation, which was ignored. "Love" is the term used to measure how important someone is to you (aka selfish), you do not love anybody for who they are or any of that, it's always related to your own enjoyment of them. If somebody cheats, they are getting enjoyment out of somebody else, if 2 people are monogamous with each other, they get more enjoyment by keeping it exclusive. If a girl dumps you to get with someone else, she gets more enjoyment from them - there is no betrayal or heartbreak going on, it's all made up.

cope
unlike Stacy or roasties in general, Chad is more than just looks

Women aren't robots, bro. Women don't just see an attractive male and throw them selves crotch first.

How wouldn't men do the sane though?

>5/10 gf
>Together for 2 years
>9/10 Stacy wants a one night stand (cuz some women are like that)
>What do you do?

To tell you the truth I'm fucking. To not take the 9/10 on her offer would be like not cashing in a million pound lottery ticket.

This sounds like the equivalent of an old man who doesn't understand how to use the computer, so he starts punching it.

Attached: Fat Retard.jpg (299x470, 15K)

Except a situation like that would quite literally never occur in the first place so it isn't even worth discussing.
Most 9/10 guys are more than willing to fuck women several leagues below them
ALL 9/10 girls date either within or above their league. (Exceptions may apply to rich or famous men)

If there was some iron clad guarantee from the heavens that it would never be found out, every single man would take the opportunity. Jow Forums especially doesn't want to admit it, because it would spoil the narrative of all men being perfect altruistic angels who press on for romance in spite of the mean world filled with nasty women.

I wouldn't, I'd feel too guilty knowing what I did and my girl is too sweet for me to do that shit. I do agree that the r9k narrative is a retarded but anyone who doesn't understand it's a meme is a big, silly brainlet.

Except for the nose, I look just like this guy. Chadness here I come!

Last girl I dated for 6 months, then she dumped me because she said she didn't want a committed relationship. 2 weeks later she's dating another guy and has been with him the past year.

I myself would prefer having someone I thought was better than everyone else, because I think it's stupid to be "madly in love" yet still viewing them just OK looking, but in the example that was given, it's basically just alluding to the fact that men are no more less selfish than women, so if they could get a better experience than their present one, they would take it.