Do you have any uncommon or unusual talents? Other than being a pathetic piece of shit

Do you have any uncommon or unusual talents? Other than being a pathetic piece of shit.

Attached: 1510161684719.jpg (1280x853, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VSmD9hrbrF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being a self-destructive piece of shit is a talent, tuts.

I can bend straight down with one leg extended backwards and balance myself on my toes on one foot like a ballerina. It's not very interesting, but I doubt many grown men can do it.

that's gay user, not gonna lie

I can kick myself in the head.

Scored pretty damn high on some verbal aptitude tests. Hasn't translated into any real talents yet.

I just stretch all the time when standing around, it was not done with the intention of being a fruit.

I can fart with my hands, Im learning how to be a manualist
youtu.be/VSmD9hrbrF0

can suck own dick
your talents are invalid

I can too. It sucks.

Yeah, I can do a sorta wave motion with my abs.

I can stay hard after cumming and cum again.

wow that's actually impressive. How do you do that?

I can go wall-eyed at will
I am extremely good at video games while on high doses of psychedelics
I can become depressed in 0.1 seconds

Attached: 0A05588D-EB96-4E16-8546-8E017A013DD0.jpg (900x900, 93K)

I can bend my knees quite a way back, it freaks people out.

like this guy/girl?

Attached: What Doth Lift.webm (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Im immortal. Atleast I think.

Yeah pretty similar but my legs are way skinnier so it looks not that freaky I guess.

I can twist my lip all the way to the chin and if i stick my tongue out it looks like i'm a nigger

they called me nigger boy david when i was young

Attached: 1530904555892.jpg (750x707, 31K)

can you suck yo dick tho?

I know the capital cities of a lot of obscure countries and know all the european capitals

I can piss really far. I'll stand in the very back corner of handicapped bathroom stalls and ring the bowl without even going full force.

It's not the size of a firehose but it has the same amount of pressure.

I tend to be a calming influence and have an easy time getting peoples trust.
Overempathic, good at getting into peoples heads and making them understand correlations.
I am however shy as fuck and full tier avoidant. I will never take the first step, hate social groups and meeting new people. I only deal with them on a one-on-one base. And even that only when I have some reason to do so.

I can name every country based off of their flag, I know every countries capital city too. I also know the population for about 90% of countries.

I'm not autistic.

I can guess people's height and livelihood by their astrological birth chart, also I am fucking ghosts regularly

Attached: 1509555639891.gif (500x409, 459K)

>talents
I'm over 12. I have skills

I can do some tricks with my tongue. It's pretty useless

sauce on the girl OP?

I can do it too. We're an odd bunch aren't we?

haha wordplay is funny

im pretty good at getting attached to a sole person. my mind pretty much always has to have an entity it is attached to, doesn't have to be romantic or even personal.
any robots care to diagnose me?

god I wish that were me

avoiding the robot is baaad

I'm a conservatory-trained musician.

Apparently I'm really good at eating pussy and kissing but I'm really bad at wooing women

I can make any girl leave the room just by entering it

I have a talent for playing piano, I have great hearing (if that's even a talent), my fingers are very long so I type very fast and that's also why I'm good at piano, other than this:
I'm extremely good at writing, and heavy literature is very cogent to me somehow
a talent for languages, I understand a lot without help and usually know at least 5-10 sentences in almost any language worldwide,
I used to be very good at football (soccer) if that counts as some kind of talent. I didn't lose easily I guess, but everyone here is dumb anyway so I guess it isn't really a talent but just me being smarter than average

I'm pretty good at welding.

I can do it with my elbows and, most importantly, my fingers. They're concerned how can I do that shit; How can I bend my fingers/elbows to such degree...

I'm pretty good at lying

no i am a pathetic piece of shit

i wrote about killing myself earlier in my diary, i should be willing to die any day now to escape this life.

Attached: 666666666666666666666666666666666.jpg (1103x836, 111K)

i don't believe you famsci

Damn it's me.

Of the few friends I have, they trust me more than anyone else and tend to take my advice on everything because I am always on the outside of their issues and have some clarity of judgement due to sheer fear and obsessive risk-assessment.

cool. I don't believe myself either

I played violin, viola, and cello in high school because we had almost no one in the strings group so I felt the need to fill in for them.
Im also good at imitating dances on the spot and freestyle rapping, but I am a white lanklet so it comes off weird af to me so I barely do it.

Attached: 1510776876553.jpg (398x546, 46K)

I can put my tongue above my soft pallette and into the end of my nostril holes. Mucus when sick is a thing of the past with a tongue sweep and spit. I can also use my tongue to pick out tonsil stones.

I'm good at pattern recognition. It allows me to easily read people, because majority have clearly discernible behavior patterns.

I can clap with one hand.
You have been muted for 2 sec.

I'm a pretty good writer. I scored 3 standard deviations above the mean two years in a row on my national HS aptitude tests for English. Too bad essay writing is almost totally useless IRL.

>inb4 some 18- yo girl brags about tying a cherry stem with her tongue

same. I went to all the major ESL schools in my city (tons of immigrants here) and started offering to help students with their essays. I do a great job and then they stay my clients as they move on to college. I've made so much money doing this and gotten tons of pussy out of it too. Check it out.

I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue
18yo female btw

Ope! Goteem! haha

Thanks for the advice. I actually have been paid a few times writing lyrics for musicians, and helping the odd person with a speech, but that's pretty shit-tier "work". Helping ESL and university students sounds like a good idea though.

I can easily pick up stuff with my feet.

yeah I started to specialize in helping the rich Chinese ones. I'd charge $35/hour for helping them with their homework, or $0.50/word on their essays. Most papers were only about 800 words, so $400 in my pocket, but I'd get the occasional 2000 word essay. But I didn't start at those rates. I had to build up my reputation. When paid, I virtually always get my clients an A. It's something like a 93% success rate for an A, the other 7% of the time it's a B+. Fuck, my GPA was only 3.03, I wish I could have written that well when I was writing for myself.

I've also gotten sexual favours. Once in a while I'll have a female client and she pays at first but then starts whining that she can't afford my rates and her finals are coming up, etc. I got 2 handjobs, 2 blowjobs, and many slaps in the face for suggesting alternative payment methods. Meh, works for me.

I can resist the urge to kill myself.

I learn things fast. I can predict peoples train of thought just by observing them and i read minds.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.43_[2017.08.16_10.57.21].png (510x634, 400K)

i can do this with my thumb

Attached: 20180731_204042.jpg (750x1334, 609K)

I was sort of semi decent at drawing or at least that what I was told all the time. I quit drawing years ago.

Now my "talent" is rhyming words to make freestyles. I put quotations because I was really terrible when I started but now I'm better than average.

Attached: 1525568974729.png (665x618, 326K)

I can sleep for 20 hours straight

then what am i thinking

"there's no way he will read my mind"