Post you're rooms

Post you're rooms
no cleaning up!!!!!!!

Attached: 10D4311B-6D6D-4BE8-97E5-44841709B0AA.jpg (3264x2448, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nodtotherhythm.com/?QYqXTToI
nodtotherhythm.com/?V5eDmQou
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're all posers compared to me

Attached: 10D4311B-6D6D-4BE8-97E5.jpg (1224x1632, 217K)

What a degenerate.

I plan on being an hero soon but you should definitely also kill yourself user.

Attached: 1532924078870.jpg (1200x1088, 109K)

harz4 fag

Whats in the jugs user? looks like instant ice-tea but that'd be too great compared to the rest of the shitshow there

I really don't believe piss bottles are real. I've been incredibly far gone in my sanity and depression and still found the time and motivation to use an actual bathroom. Even before and after my suicide attempt, I used the toilet. I had enough motivation and dignity to do that.

Rate, b8 etc

Attached: PhotoPictureResizer_180731_130859324-3024x2268.jpg (3024x2268, 1.11M)

>doesnt reverse image search

Attached: zoomer.png (259x195, 7K)

zoomer scum, go clean your room bucko

t. 45 year old greatest generation

your floor is nice but you need a rug or something in there, and shit on your walls

I kinda like the feeling of wood on my naked feet, dunno.
And yeah maybe something on the walls would be good, not sure what though. I got some stuff in the other room where my PC is but I never quite know what to put on the walls.

nice room desu, should get anime posters or something though

>Tfw apartment came with the security cameras/ monitors.

Attached: IMG_20180731_055914.jpg (1944x2592, 613K)

Originalessemo

Attached: 20180326_172720.jpg (3264x1836, 1.42M)

not good at tidying desu

Attached: Screenshot_20180722-214443.png (720x1280, 1000K)

Thanks user. My father would probably disown me if I put up animu though, maybe some 3D qts.

Hoarding runs in the family and it shows.

Attached: IMG_20180604_124254225_HDR_scaled.jpg (1600x900, 257K)

Jealous?

Mootblox

Attached: rps20180731_235431.jpg (960x1280, 124K)

What's your cat's name and does it have problems shitting

Her name is Amelia and she poops without issue. My other cat does extra stinky shits though.

>Find the piss bottle

Attached: IMG_20180731_165935-min.jpg (2336x4160, 915K)

Very nice pics.
Everytime I enter this kind of threads i get very disappointed, there are some fags calling theirselves robots but they post very nice and well illuminated rooms or apartments.
This rooms also are very neat and clean, disgusting.

Attached: 1532837675709.png (398x321, 67K)

*That rooms

Anyone else like having a mess? Every time I clean up I feel naked and empty like I'm missing something.

My room in the basement

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 130K)

And my desk. Rooms kind of a mess but not in comparison to you guys

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 159K)

When my room gets a certain point of messy I freak out and feel very anxious and must clean it. Still smells like stale cum and food though

i find that hard to believe. when i was at the grip of my depression i'd just piss and shit in the bed and sleep in it

It's in a really good shape right now, wouldn't call it bad at least

Attached: IMG_20180731_184142.jpg (3264x1840, 1.49M)

I get piss bottles because at night I'm too scared to leave my room cause there might be something outside there to hurt me like a monster or something. In the day I use the bathroom fine.

I'm also a girl btw so it gets everywhere and my room stinks of pee

he's called erik, and no he doesn't have any issues

attention seeking faggot
original comment

Attached: Femanon here.jpg (791x1056, 389K)

>girl
Oh that makes sense why you don't understand depression or other mental illness that doesn't involve killing children or cucking men.

As a girl who pours her finances piss jugs out every other day,
Yeah, its fuckin real.
He has ainxity and doesnt go out the room to the bathroom unless the house is compleatly empty.
Sometimes we fight cuz ill find one about to burst behind the tv or somthing when all he has to do put them in the box and ill come by and take said box out. Sigh.

Wow he must have a huge penis for you to put up with something like that. Or a fortune

Hes broke but i have my own issues and he fills those spaces. My father issues turned into a fetish for being a maid.
Also yes, the dick is bomb.

>This thread again

Still living at the homeless shelter. Not much has chance since the last time I posted this in the last bedroom thread.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1532986378123.jpg (2592x1456, 1.32M)

>Also yes, the dick is bomb.
lol could've just said that. Women will put up with anything for a large dick.

-shrugs- hes a cool guy woth some issues. And Its not bjg, its about 5 and a half. He just knows how to use it.

Don't hit on me silly boiis!!!

Attached: image.jpg (1280x933, 271K)

Wow! That tiled floor is a real turn on, everything else is average, nice mat! Personally though I would break into your room whilst your playing video-games and tackle your bed, snuggling quickly under your covers and nuzzling your bed sheets. I'd tease you about the smell of your bed and lie about how you smell nice in order to make you stammer and go all red. Would also probably fall asleep or bully you by kicking your chair constantly while I'm comfortably half-asleep.

Would break into your room purely to speed clean and dash through everything, in less than an hour everything would sparkle and I'd cook fresh draniki for the both of us. Furthermore would provide you with the unused mini-fridge I bought a decade ago to soothe my brother's drinking habits, you'd undoubtedly require it.

Would sleep on the floor, no way you'd get me off. I love wooden floors. That being adresses where is your duvet? Is that tiny rag supposed to cover you, I bet you must be freezing at night. Of course looking at those plug sockets I'm confident that you may be European, perhaps of the Spanish variety. Perhaps a tourist using the summer vacation to go to Portugal/ Spain given the lack of furniture, suitcase and weird bedside table that doesn't have any draws.

The smell of that room would be awful, please do not smoke within the interior of your bedroom, only smoke outside and dispose of the used cigarette via stubbing it out and placing it firmly within one's bin.

Such comfortable rustic brick-work though I'd wager you've had paranoid thoughts about insects entering through any cracks in the sealing.

Please even if you are not good, tidy more. No smoking indoors or I'll hide very blatantly under the big seats on your sofa and watch you typing away on Jow Forums, you'll get very angry in no time and surely motivated to change your ways. Plus I'll pet your cat so much and squeeze its head. Hehe, no smoky smoke for you!

Attached: Please rest your head on my lap.jpg (847x1200, 210K)

Must be large in girth then. "Knowing how to use it" is a meme

That is an old bathroom, I have seen some bathrooms in my time. You can tell by the underpants rolled up around the pipes coming out of the wall.

Either way, he gets me. The least i can do is throw out piss bottles. Its not like hes proud of it, its just like helping out a sick person whos puking all the time. You clean ot up and hope they feel better.
Ive been doing it for six years and id be devastated if he left. When he can go out, we have the best time.
Hes worth it.

This room looks like it is very comfy.

Is this an elaborate LARP to make robots feel worse about themselves?

Nope im real.when i get back home ill take pics of me and his pee bottles if the thread is still up. Wont be for a few hours tho im at work.

Nice place, did you just move in or something?

Also lots of used tissues and socks on the floor

Attached: 2018-07-31 11.29.28.jpg (1885x1060, 363K)

I too love wooden floors, good taste. And yeah that's my summer blanket, I have a thicker one (or two more should it be necessary) for winter. I'm Austrian and it's got like 32C here right now and the AC is in the other room so it doesn't quite cool it down, hence the thin blanket.
Most of the furniture and other stuff is in the anteroom or the 'office' room.

No, I still live with my parents. Been living here for five years now.

Take a pic drinking piss bottle

Noo not going that far with it. I will post pics of the deposit box too tho. Its an empty industrial size dog treat box he neatly stacks his bottles in. Then i take that box, take it outside into the woods, oour it all out, place the empty bottles back and put the box back. Repeat this every other day or so.

I'll smoke in my fucking house if I want to. Fuggin anime telling me how to live, botch your advice if fucking two dimensional

third world shitter
no bully bls

Attached: 28879663_1694816160584588_1611037037_o.jpg (2048x1536, 342K)

>no caps
you disgust

What the hell. This guy has a fiancee and I'm going to die alone wow.

fake. Nowhere to sit and use computer. Can't sleep on the bed or the floor. Fake.

I work at night and it's hard to sleep during the day. I darken my room with blackout blinds. If I wake up during the day I piss in a bottle and go back to bed. The last thing I want to do is go all the way downstairs to the bathroom in broad daylight, there are tons of windows along the way, I'll wake right up and won't be able to get back to sleep.

Its comfy when its clean but its not right now.

Attached: IMG_7661 (1).jpg (750x1334, 167K)

I only smoke indoors in the bathroom, doing it now actually
And why be meant to the cat, he dindu nuffin
nodtotherhythm.com/?QYqXTToI

Already posted on a previous thread but here it is

Attached: My Bedroom.jpg (1032x581, 101K)

everything about this picture is really cute. brb fucking kms

Nice AK raifu

It's nothing special at least I've had sex a couple times in here some how

Attached: 20180731_100337-1.jpg (2601x1922, 777K)

Lidl sackerl am start

Is that jar full of le weed?

i wish
it was half full at the time, now just a couple buds left

I don't want to walk to the bathroom and get my feet dirty

clean your house then? if walking in your hallways is the equivalent of stepping outside then you have serious issues

Fuck, that reminds me of my room. How do I fix my laziness and hoardiness.

....I love you...
>mfw

Attached: ok.png (419x423, 94K)

We want closeups of the cat

here's 1 of him on his favourite spot.

Attached: muheow.png (720x1280, 1020K)

i really want that flag user.

can't find confederate flags anywhere in europe tho

Messy but not uncomfy.
Fake.
Beds that are close to the floor are very comfy. I want to sleep on a floor mattress in college.
Good except for the Funko Pops. Throw those shits out.
I think I know you on Discord.
Not a fan of the GTA poster. Like the bed and the rest though.

Here's mine. Taken immediately yesterday for the room thread.
1/2

Attached: room1.jpg (2160x2160, 1.19M)

From the opposite corner. I've wanted to get some posters or something but I've never gotten around to ordering them.

Attached: room2.jpg (2160x2160, 1.16M)

nice , nice chair for that desk

no point updating pic, nothing changed

Attached: Canadian NEET Jan 9 2018.jpg (2598x1948, 1.73M)

upgrade that PC man.... and get a single monitor

using a single monitor

your fucking retarded

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (257x283, 17K)

actually that whole room is like 20 years in the past, you should trash it all and refurbish

i just cleaned up so... whats the point?

yup an apartment building with hardwood floors = 20 years in the past

yup i can just demolish the place and rebuild
fucking idiot

Attached: whats wrong with you.jpg (1080x686, 77K)

Too lazy to take one now but this is living room. Spend most of my time here

Attached: Rom.jpg (2048x1546, 518K)

If only I could bring a girl to fool around

Attached: roo m.jpg (1000x562, 275K)

What kind of bed is that?
I like it

i've been sp00ked

Attached: 3c0.jpg (564x423, 29K)

holy shit nice. is that shark jaw a replica?

All bones in pic are real, except human.

Y-you're making me blush, baka!

What part? The Tyrol is God-tier comfiness. Well at least when there are less tourists.

Hey, never seen that sight before, what do you think of this: nodtotherhythm.com/?V5eDmQou ? You sound like some sort of French ex-con who is trying to evade the police but got caught in a gunfight, got injured and found some neat trick to confuse your pursuers. As a result resting in your bathroom and tending to your wounds before the final showdown.

Attached: Capture.jpg (850x1193, 163K)

Take good care of your cat

If I do no clean I get evicted
I am at work though so I have to wait to post

Same, apartment has monthly porch inspections. Its weird, but I guess it keeps the neighborhood looking nice

got a giggle
i'm actually an international play doh smuggler based in belgium. but i'm going to have to move now fugg. damn you master interrogator
i try but just stood on him on my way downstairs. he tried bolting up the stairs but i didn't see him

Kind of messy right now, I need to do laundry (my basket collapsed from the weight). It gets worse when I let beer cans and clothes pile up though, I was on vacation until 2 days ago so this I'm happy with.
Pros
>spacious
>comfy
>included annex that I turned into my /vr/ room, always a mess but I don't care
>tons of outlets
Cons
>a lot of empty floor space
>included curtains are ugly as fuck
>windows cause it to heat up during the day
>closet door actually doesn't close because the closet isn't deep enough to have shirts on hangers (???)
>didn't have furniture besides bookshelves when I moved in so I still have space to fill
>no clue what to do with my totes since I used to store them in my free-standing closet and don't want to use the annex for storage
>suitcase doesn't fit under the bed so it's just there
>closet is too small to put toes etc in and doesn't have a shelf on top so it's wasted space mostly

Attached: room.jpg (3156x1772, 1.37M)

i sleep on the floor

Attached: IMG_20180731_175920.jpg (2560x1920, 1.21M)

I've no idea honestly, my mom bought it. Tempur mattress.

Vienna actually. But I really like Vorarlberg. For skiing anyway.

You live alone and can afford a place big enough to have two rooms? What the fuck user.

That annexed room is small as shit, maybe 2'x4', and the ceiling is only about 6'6" at it's apex. I don't think you can tell from the pictures but it's a crawlspace type of thing so the ceiling mimics the roof.
Also I don't live alone,I have two roommates. Place is cheap since it's a condo.