Look at how many dislikes this has...

youtu.be/vjAukd1a2G0
Look at how many dislikes this has. Us low SMV manlets would probably be better off allying with SJWs if we could convince them that height is a real issue. The dislikes are probably from angry Conservatives who want to preserve primitive tall-dominant societal standards

Attached: 96C4B3E1-77C2-4B59-96A3-3A2A7796890A.jpg (1242x1212, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/apoCp3OTsxE
youtu.be/_Ufjg3qoew0
fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-common-is-it-for-a-man-to-be-shorter-than-his-partner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most people, including myself, thumbs-down this dumb cunt's videos without even watching them. It's bizarre that they're still being made. She must get off on the negative attention.

This one that is actually factually and verifiably correct

I'm 5 7 and I've been with 5 partners. Stop making excuses manlet. If we side with SJW it will backfire.. Like always. It's bad enough being a manlet. Complaining about being a manlet and forcing people to date you because it's "ableist" will result in a far worse outcome than you just dating shorter girls and working out.

Attached: IMG_20180712_031944.jpg (1080x1297, 198K)

If you say so. I won't watch it and already thumbs'd it down.

I am five foot six and babyfaced. My statistical odds are basically zero

Also, women are VERY malleable. They can be quite easily coerced culturally into not wanting to be disagreeable/offensive for being too heightist.

Join a club or church or something youtu.be/apoCp3OTsxE

SJW's don't give a fuck about men, and heightism is mainly a men's problem

Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly. But, we have more in common with the egalitarian-minded than the far-right who want to return to natural order; that means putting us at the bottom

How is that going to fix my unsalvageable SMV?

>not acknowledging the benefits of being short af
>can crawl through air ducts easier
>requires less calories
>can wear more sizes in clothes

Literally all physical benefits, and not social benefits. Try again

Because girls are more genuine in those environments. I won't say this about church, but in places where they'll volunteer or clubs they'll usually be more open minded too.

Wait... I like this...

>If you beat someone up that's bigger than you, it's more impressive
>if you become super richch it's more impressive
>doing anything is more impressive

But, a woman being genuine means preferring taller, better men. Church girls like high quality men. Being a babyfaced manlet automatically disqualifies one from being seen as high quality/status in the mind of a female

That is the equivalent of saying it is more impressive for a retarded person to do certain things

>doing anything is more impressive
I'd say it's equally likely to be seen as "compensating".

>club and volunteering girls
>genuine and open minded
What mystical volunteering group are you part of?

lol read the comments, its all women shitting on short dudes.

>if we could convince them that height is a real issue
It isn't for women so no, no you could not.

You must be very young to only have 5. I'm also 5'7" and have had probably 50. This is literally the best height to get pussy.

We are using two different definitions of genuine
You're is
>genuine to their nature, predictably shallow.. Genuine to the stereotypical emotionally driven female mind
Mine is
>genuine to character, showing concern with personality and success, thoughtfully considering the importance of making compromises in order to have a more sustainable relationship and to provide for their offspring

Correct. And I'm only memeing btw
youtu.be/_Ufjg3qoew0

I'm not currently but I know girls that are involved in them. It's irrelevant BTW because usually girls don't become rational until upwards 30-35 years of age. You could always wait for the divorice good ones. They've usually learned all their lessons from mistakes they made. Girls learn based off of bad experiences. I consider it a micro form of ptsd and repressed memories. Guys can usually use their foresight to predict what cna go wrong beforehand. Its currently changing as guys are becoming dumber and more emotional now too, though.

If you're short, you compensate in other ways. Same with if you're fat or if you're broke or if you're ugly. Nobody is perfect, and being a little short isn't even the worst thing that can happen to a guy.

>height is a real issue
Larping bitter virgin lanklet detected

I'm 22. I stopped hooking up with people because it powers my dating potential for a lasting marriage. A good girl will not even consider dating a man if she knows he's had sex with too many people. Also it's not fulfilling whatsoever for me. The last 2 girls I slept with were psychotic in bed and it was fun but I drove away feeling like shit. I guess I'm not cut out for it

The guys they consider short are like 5'3 - 5'5. That is a legit short, sorry bros. But if you're like 5'8 complaining about height you're just being a pussy.

Also 1 out of 5 of those was a guy. My future wife will never hear about that.

femanon here.
short guys are just not attractive, sorry. its not our fault its just biology. just let us breed short men out of the genepool and this wont be a problem for the future.

>short people have better reflexes
Wew, no wonder I'm so good at video games.

>obvious virgin male post

Sure

There is solace in the fact that a femanon who browses r9k is saying a short dude has no future in dating. In 20 years, hell have a career paying for himself while you'll still be waiting for the perfect person to leech onto.

But you're not really a female user.

Attached: Screenshot_20180726-225502.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

You are the same fucking person in EVERY one of these threads accusing other manlets of being larping lanklet virgins

>femanon here
Interesting way to spell "virgin 6'3" male".

>be tall guy
>slow reaction times
>shorter life expectancy
why wasn't I born short!?

Attached: images.png (383x384, 16K)

I am five foot six. It is fucking awful

>5 7
Thinks its very short
Oh come on now, Try being 5'3ft were the vast majority of girls are taller than you, and the ones of you height dont still dont see you as an adult.

Yea that's fucked, kiddo. I'm only talking about the 5 6 or 5 7 anons

but im not lying?? i dont get somtimes why you guys always say this stuff, like 'women hate short guys' but thena girl comes and is honest and you all pretend im lying?? like, what???

You have a lot to learn about how females think.

We don't think you're lying about not wanting to date short guys. We think you're lying about being a female. However the unnecessary question marks used incorrectly is a good indication that you are a female.

Why do you "speak" the way you do? Speaking that way is a very sure way of filtering out all the actual good guys from dating you.

This video is retarded.
>"short guys have better reaction times"
>"short guys are healthier and live longer"
yea so fucking what? why would that matter if girls aren't attracted to you?

If you use terms like SMV, its not your height that repulses women.

Now you're changing how you type after being busted.

It's more size than height that relates to life expectancy. Tall and skinny guys will have a negligible life difference change compared to short people.

Some girls are. Not every girl is attracted to every guy. This basic fact kills the robot.

there are no girls attracted to short guys though. Im tired of hearing this bullshit.
aybe 1% of women would be okay dating a man shorter than them (protip: that's what counts as a "short guy") and probably only 20% of women would be fine dating a guy taller but still not "tall enough".

So go after that 1%. Problem solved.

You are a liar. Why do you keep spouting statements that are easily proven false?

Actually only 20% max of women would be okay with dating a guy taller than 6'2". After that he becomes too tall, and physically unattractive.

Not him, but the one exception are women who are into femdom aka less than 10% of them

This video doesn't seem objectionable so I'm pretty sure it's like the first post said, people are downvoting just because they don't like the show. I'm 6' but I can acknowledge that short men really do start out with a disadvantage.

Femdom are the ones who are into tall men because tall men are more submissive

>tall men are more submissive
based on what?

>25% of men have to compete for 1% of women and it's somehow "problem solved"
You are the one who's easily proven false
This doesn't have to do with what I said.

lol man the only women i have fucked have been 9 prostitutes. But to my future wife i shall be a virgin

>people mad at women and average/tall men and not the real culprit, breeders

Attached: 1529773670999.png (604x544, 272K)

Man, Benatar is flat-out retarded

I used to think like that but then I started looking more carefully around me and found that the only people with girlfriends were either over 6'2 or drop-dead handsome literal 11/10's. Didn't see even one exception.

Beyond implying, through poor word choices, that people could retroactively not have kids he's on the money. If you wanted to prevent all human suffering of people-yet-to-be then you wouldn't have kids.

Dude, in what fantasy world do you live in? If a man is taller than 6'2" then his only hope to getting a girl is to be really rich.

But you just made up the 1% anyway

Incel math doesn't need proofs or any resemblance to reality.

That is like saying
>poverty is difficult so burn all the money
Retarded

The actual number is 1.7%
fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-common-is-it-for-a-man-to-be-shorter-than-his-partner/
I'm not a virgin you fucking coping loser. Stop pretending like height isn't the most important trait in men. It's so god damn pathetic that you keep scouring these threads to posit absolute bullshit that EVERYONE knows is false.

>being this much of a nihilisitic subhuman

You can't change your height. You are not going to resolve anything by making these threads a hundred times a day.

You're not killing people by not having kids. The species, in context of the abstraction you've implied, doesn't exist, it's just that, a vague abstraction. Having kids doesn't make the parents immortal, it just creates more people to suffer and die.

>My money's on fire so I should make more to put out the fire!

>nihilistic
Anti-natalists can and often do believe that you should prevent future suffering in people who are alive right now by helping and teaching them. Life once started can be important to maintain and aid but life yet to be conceived shouldn't.

Then guess what? I will do everything I can to deny you my tax dollars.

>>>/reddit/ with your ebin so fahny XD memes. Or kill yourself. Eitherway,

Lying virgin incel, that 1.7% is women who prefer men shorter than them vs men taller than them. Stop pretending like you are not an envious tall kissless virgin.

>Lying virgin incel,
sad coping manlet
> 1.7% is women who prefer men shorter than them vs men taller than them.
Yes which is literally the exact point I made - "Only about 1% of women like men shorter than them"
>Stop pretending like you are not an envious tall kissless virgin.
I don't need to pretend anything, literally ALL data and experience and everyone knows that what I'm saying is the truth.

Only about 1.7% say they only want shorter over taller. Only about 4.3% say they only want taller over shorter. 94% do not care. You are such a pathetic lying incel even by Jow Forums standards.

Moving goalposts again, first you said men under 6' cannot get girls and now you say that okay as long as a guy is taller than an average girl he will get all girls

>Only about 4.3% say they only want taller over shorter. 94% do not care.
this is such a massive lie it's hilarious holy shit. WOW you're pathetic. This argument goes the same way every single time - you make up bullshit, I post a dozen studies that show what EVERYONE knows (women prefer tall guys), and you just lie and ad-hom me and say "you're a lying incel" as though that makes you look like anything but a coping manlet.
You're a loser, you are never going to be anything but a coping lying loser who makes shit up for no reason.

That is NOT what I said, I said about 20% of women would not date a man under a certain height threshold (6 foot) which is still true and no goalposts have moved.
You are both so frustratingly annoying, literally denying what EVERYONE knows and what ALL EMPIRICAL DATA shows. Shut the fuck up and stop denying this obvious truth.

Show that empirical data that 20% of women would not date a man under 6 foot.

You clearly don't read the links you post, lying virgin.

Cute that you think filling sentences with "like" will make your bait more believable

>Silly boys don't message me if you're under 6 ft

When girls type this how am I supposed to feel. It's not something I can improve

the worst part about this is. she didn't answer the question, would she date a short guy?

Attached: will teases me don't worry.png (564x1002, 956K)

Sad that trannies consider themselves girls

This.

Im a 5'7 manlet myself. Playing"victim of society" only will make us look pathetic and (even more) unwanted. I've had sex as well and i've embraced my height. The last thing I want is to become the male equivalent of "all sizes are beautiful".

Holy shit, Franchesca is 5'10"? That just makes her even prettier to me.

This. You will likely be labeled as having Napoleon syndrome before anyone is impressed with how you overcame your height.