>The "tfw no x bf" guy
>The two lonely virgins
>And that user that has a gf
Prove me wrong.

Attached: images (7).jpg (217x232, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1651710/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is also me, Chad, who is here to laugh at the losers. Kek, long live Trump the Frog King!

The fuck are you talking about you deadbeat loser?

You forgot all the fucking Jews

>That gay user
>The female
These are the same posters

you sure all of those people are the same 10 people?

They don't count. You don't count tourists as citizens do you?

r9k posters I recognize:

that one user who makes race bait threads non stop and titles it white bois BTFO or something along those lines.

fresco spammer, has forced a lot of other nonsense memes over the years

that one user who poses as a Japan user and says he wishes for mass immigration but in reality is an English teacher Canadian user. He posts on pol a lot too.

that write a letter to someone user.

eggman now posting anonymously

britfeel user(s)

woman hate thread user.

tomoki

chaotic

oscar the swede who fishes for mentally ill femanons

barneyfag

kathy guy and the impersonators

the autistic guy who hates neurotypicals

the crying female wojak who complains about her looks user. I have gathered is an overweight asian who hates that she is asian. She constantly complains about having dark eyes and being flat.

the blacked spamming user, he is also a pol regular as well, but he posts here because his threads get taken down on pol so he needs to spam somewhere so he comes here.

the sad user who asks for sad music links.

>tomoki
>chaotic
Aren't they the same person?

nah, just me.

All the rest are just NPCs

Attached: 1404432392365.jpg (400x388, 99K)

you forgot cute vocaroo thread user, i really like that guy

no there are 4 tomoko posters

Chaotic is the dildo of Jow Forums and tomoki is the fleshlight.

I made a thread friday, it was a sort of chad lottery.
80 something posters posted.
Do you mean frequent active users?

I consider 3 of them to be enthusiasts.

i just realized there hasn't been a "tfw no wan wan" thread in months

Attached: 4jnkml.jpg (600x800, 195K)

Jaded chad here. I have no purpose and get dumber every second. Life is garbage.

what other anons you all recognize?

I'm the person who makes LDR threads, and I had IRL friends before so I know how nice it is to have someone in person

>Tfw you're not shallow like everyone else and can make long distance work

anyone remember the ironic weeb user who claimed to ban autists from their discord servers, that was a classic shithread about a year ago

I'm the guy who has a girlfriend but because I'm on drugs I remember we also have the drugs guy

There are lots of ops that are easy to recognize.

9, two of those are me.

I know pretty much all anonposters here from the archives. You can search something like this in the archive and find their posts easily. I'm talking about specific posting styles, stuff like common misspellings of certain words can be repeat mistakes. I'll search the misspelling on the archive and track posts in that way if they do it more than once. Or they could use the same image name more than once. Other posting styles are more obvious like the guys who use the same disposable email or whatever. It's really easy to identify people this way.

I'm both lonely virgins on 2 computers

Do you have them all written down somewhere?

What about the suicidal user?

There are a surprisingly large amount of legit schizo /x/ crossboarders I recognize from posting style alone.

Everyone's suicidaI.

Ah makes sense.

I don't know if this is orig or not.

sounds like youre one of them

>The user making choker treads who disappeared but return
>The user who likes weeb/alt girls
>The user making the daily wagecuck thread
>The user who makes NEET threads
>The guy who posts old /jp/ memes and talks about 'ironic' weeaboos being cancer
>>that poster that's been around r9k since 2008 who doesn't post much anymore except to call an occasional newfag out when they say some really stupid shit but otherwise has resigned to apathy
>Samson when he's here off trip
>Eggman off trip
>oscar in every fembot related thread
>That user that did the ''oh hey user'' threads where there is a girl in front of you and nice music but he's been gone for like a year
>Some fag who tried to force a meme nonstop at the beginning of 2016
>The race baiter who posts shit just to derail threads he doesn't like
>/b/-tier gore spammer
>/cgl/ crossboarder whores (there are 2 regulars)
>Harold Shipman poster (britfeel), presumed dead
>Pedro
>that one UK trap that is always first to post on the Qt chart threads
>The 'why aren't you using TINDER right now to LOSE your VIRGINITY?' user
>The pedo rights activist guy
>the shitposter who renames all his images "1212" or something like that
>The spongebob poster
>those few [s4s] cross-posters
>Hanz from /x/ without his gimmick

>Hanz from /x/
tell me about this user

There was this one retard who used to post race bait shit all the time and I could recognize him by his writing/posting style. I used to bully him and he would usually stop posting in butthurt when I posted in his threads. But that was years ago and he's long gone. I hope he killed himself. Other faggot retards have taken up racebait spam but they aren't him, the posting style and images are different and they don't get so easily upset and leave. It makes me wonder who's doing it and why though.

You forgot the black user

I haven't been following it properly for about a year but last I heard it's got to Barneyfag/Trevor on /jp/ levels where the janny will nuke any thread where he was mentioned at all. He got two public bans in a row on a thread on /qa/.

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1651710/

He's definitely one of the mods most hated shitposters now since he ge can often get banned 100 times a day with a dynamic IP. He's been doing it every single day since early 2012.

He's one of my favorite site-wide turboshitposters but definitely one of the more obscure unless you go on /x/ a lot.

>the crying female wojak who complains about her looks user. I have gathered is an overweight asian who hates that she is asian. She constantly complains about having dark eyes and being flat.
Don't forget the black one who complains about no one wanting her because she's black.

What about those 90 brit guys?

I swear that fucking britfeels thread or whatever the fuck is ALWAYS FUCKING THERE WITH 500 REPLIES FUCK I HATE THAT SHIT FUCK OFF UK FAGGOTS

Attached: 1529468371941.png (540x298, 172K)

Do you think she ever got her husky wan wan and that's why she never posts any more? Just imagine, we're all here because we can't make friends or find a significant other, and she was only here because she didn't have a Husky. I almost envy her simplicity.

That one Jew poster from Israel reporting in

You forgot the 5'6 manlet and voicelet autist who sometimes rants about it.

that guy is me

>tfw I have a posting style I'm sure is noticeable but Jow Forums senpai doesn't notice me

I guess I'll just have to post harder!

>Reddit spacing
yeah there are many of you

>from Israel

You better stay there

there is more than one israeli user on here

>mfw un-recognizable
feelsgoodman

Attached: 16 - x6txCST.gif (512x588, 603K)

But I am the gay user.

>not including the omega wizards
stfu and go to bed op

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (399x385, 35K)

This thread has more unique IPs than that, and nobody on here is so autistic that they would go out of their way to change IPs that many times just to prove something wrong to some user.

There's less than 10 people who use the term reddit spacing here. You're one of them, probably the fatbot retard.

>the crying female wojak who complains about her looks user. I have gathered is an overweight asian who hates that she is asian. She constantly complains about having dark eyes and being flat.
I'm not sure if it's the same one but there's another asian girl who had posted femapu a lot and begged for money for double eyelid surgery. Posted her pathetic tits too simply because people said they would donate if she did. They didn't

You forgot the one guy who thinks all his problems are because he's ugly, and who said he wont participate in society because people have it easier than him because they're good looking.

You forgot that guy that finally snapped and worships the second dimension.

What about those three black guys, one of which being tyrone junglecock

I am that gay user and I can confirm this is true. The R9gay thread is just me posting by myself with different IP's

Attached: 696.jpg (640x630, 75K)

You forgot me, the lurker who hasn't made an actual post on Jow Forums since 2013

You forgot me the guy that wants latinas and viet girls.

Attached: 15318623185229.jpg (1440x810, 143K)

u forgot Masteur Bocadores

The Shipman still post like once a month at the most random times his threads only get 10 replys max