How do we fix this dumpster fire?

How do we fix this dumpster fire?

Attached: Capture.png (699x684, 27K)

I don't think we can do anything about Greece. They have to start paying their bills and being responsible.

Annex each part into the surrounding countries

Nuke us please.
T. Souvlaki

god damn it took me an entire minute to figure out what this was even a picture of before i read the first comment

/Balkan Empire/ when

>tfw the Greeks will never retake Anatolia from the smelly t*rkroaches

If we all unite and conquer contantinopole! WE WILL TAKE ANATOLIA!

tfw the greeks almost had constantinople before falling to internal shitfighting

What about the British Raj?

Back to work shitskins

Kill all of them and replace them with Austrians/Slovenes

>that one slovene who keeps sucking austrian dick
Cuck

>Austrians/Slovenes
As if you even come close to austrians you subhuman

Attached: 1530684876135.png (500x514, 269K)

Fuck you, its comfy as fuck.
I love you all ... except turks, albanians and slovenes.

t.Bulgar

Reminder that s*rbs and crotes are bosniaks who converted

Stay halal

Fuck off traitor cuckboy.

Attached: anger.png (512x411, 222K)

Oh shit. It is starting ....

>have 'the chad' ancient greek dna
>be 'the virgin' beta

I wish I was an aboriginal because then I'd at least have an excuse

Attached: single pop share.png (414x551, 75K)

Nice digits though, even if you are a Muhammad.

Attached: Ordering_some_digits.jpg (500x385, 23K)

just drop the fucking nukes
t. bulgar

>slovenes
whats wrong with them?

No no no no. We are good. Just dont chase women and you have money for everything. Now excuse me, I need to go and buy another bottle of rakia

Muh "we are not slavs, hurrr, we west europe, hrrrr"
Even though the name of the country literally says "Slavic country".
Never met any irl. I guess you are nice ppl and I do wanna climb Triglav someday. But my god you people are the definition of autism on Jow Forums.

Slavs LARP'ing as Austrians, like Croats but higher IQ and slightly more sophisticated.
t.Serb

>sophisticated

You mean stuck up snobs. Like the austrians they are trying to be.

GREECE MUST RETAKE:
- Adrianople
- Constantinople
- Nicaea
- Smyrna
- Trebizond
- Antioch
- Epirus
- All of Macedonia (""FYROM"")
- All of Thrace
- Cyprus
- All of Anatolia minus the Armenian Highlands, just give those back to Armenia
PERSIA MUST RETAKE:
- ""Azerbaijan""
- Dagestan
INDIA MUST RETAKE:
- ""Pakistan""
- Bangladesh

When will Serbia retake Kosovo though

My country literally has nothing to do with yours, piss off faggot gyro.

But goyyyim.....Only Israelis are allowed to have their ancestral lands!

I personally wouldn't mind if the Israelis and non-Muslim Lebanese divide the Levant among themselves, and the Copts receive Egypt and Sudan, and send the Arabs back to the shores of the Gulf and the Peninsula where they belong.

Go back to Central Asia you Turk leftover

Tell NATO and Russia and the EU to fuck off, Give kosovo to serbia, Give Macedonia back to Bulgaria, put your faggot ass thread on Jow Forums or Jow Forums where it fucking belongs.

Based and repilled.

*blow at fire and throws a molotov just in case*

Just nuke Bosnians and Albanians, and we're good.

>Slovenia is fine
>Croatia merges with Hungary
>S*rbia partitioned
>no one gives a shit about Bosnia it can become Moldova 2
>Montenegro is fine
>Albania nuked
>Macedonia split between Bulgaria and Greece
also reminder: Romania is a balkan state ;)

>Croatia merges with Hungary
I'm kinda split on this. On one hand, Hungarians are based and don't give a shit about 'muh refugees'.
On the other hand, we've really had enough of those damn Hungarians already.
I'm in favor of Yugoslavia minus the Serbscum, as it should have been

Give Macedonia to the Albanians and nuke Serbia.

>Tallest part of Europe (serbia bosnia croatia, dinaric alps I mean), tallest average male height
>virile men come out of this volatile environment
>strong mentality, pushing us to be smarter and stronger
I can't be more thankful to be born in modern Serbia
>learned one of the most complicated languages so from there learned English, German, Russian and learning Norwegian so hopefully I can go there as soon as possible, if not I have germany or places like Switzerland, Liechtenstein etc (currently I live in the US)
>serbian school was pretty hard just not very diligent, thus prepared me but also made studying abroad much easier, you literally learn college level maths in high school which is great
>Best understanding of social interactions, behavioral disposition of people from different cultures, very good understanding of genetics, to say the last, I'm not a vacuous fuck or a dolt
Besides what I had to endure mentally in this volatile environment which made me virile, I also inherited some good genes.
>attractive (nice jawline, dom brows, good hair - not balding yet to say the least, etc etc, downside is nose, neck, tall dinaroid build hard to gain muscle, shitty metabolism)
>other than that 6'4 (dad is 6'7, but I played soccer in my youth so I could've stunted my growth possibly)
The place itself is a shithole ,but maybe the best place to be born in and to come out of as a fucking demigod, I am thankful in a way, I could've started differently, but nothing could have given me such a headstart than being born in a wealthy family in a small town over there.

Attached: DcENHMAVQAENdTx.jpg (583x1200, 149K)

things that will never happen v.1453

Just turn it back into a confederation of Greek city states for shits and giggles.

Make the Italians Romans again while we're at it, I want to see them using Corvus on refugee ships

What is the point in their country existing? Just change back to Yugoslavia, it will literally have no global relevance ever and the language literally is just "lol add "n" and "z" on everything", that's not a language. They should be speaking Serbian as a common language through the Balkans as Serbia is the only country with any sort of power to the extent where it took an entire 300~ million pop country to raze them down and slaughter their people mercilessly, claiming genocide when they placed people their like props to be killed intentionally by Serbs who were unaware. Also by extension there is no point in Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia and Montenegro. Albania speaks a funny version of Turkish and no-one has ever thought "wow, Albanians are REALLY cool, I sure wish I was one of them" yet you all secretly wish you were Serb, don't deny it. Don't even get me started on the fact that Slovenia has how many people? W-what was that? 1 million and a bit? ONE FREAKING MILLION AND A BIT? It makes Estonia sound important and they literally are only good at being conquered, its no surprise the Slovenians have such a big ego then when in reality they are just a tourist resort with a mountain and a little wiggy diggy forest that hasn't been host to anything relevant ever. Serbia is better in every aspect except quality of life and that's only because it keeps getting bombed by other people and isn't allowed to fight back. Serbia literally has the greatest education in the world, don't believe me? Look at the Maths Gymansium in Belgrade, now that's a lot better than some white shirt and jeans wearing Slovenes or as I call them, Slovs, because they are so lazy with forming a national identity that they might as well sleep on trees.

Attached: 1465838990058.jpg (997x663, 142K)

>Serbia is better at everything except what matters
>proceeds to blame others for that
I bet you think Jovan Deretic is an actual historian too, don't you?

>took an entire 300~ million pop country
>US sent like 3 planes
The butthurt is palpable

italy should annex istria t b h

Please go back to being dead

Attached: Slobodan_Milosevic.jpg (800x1096, 222K)