I'm a girl and I like making myself sick

I'm a girl and I like making myself sick

Attached: d57d.jpg (774x1032, 103K)

i'm a boy and i want to die

Why don't you die?

I am sick and I like making myself a girl

Don't make sick on cats please

i tried overdosing several times but it didn't work
other methods are essentially jumping in front of a train/high place and i'm afraid i'd butcher it and end up a cripple
why do you like making yourself sick?

I want to ram my cock down your throat until you vomit

The train method sounds really interesting, either you get a relatively quick and painless death. Being a cripple can't be worse than the position you're in now anyway. Or just find somewhere higher than 10 stories nobody has ever survived that.

I love puke scenes on TV, in movies, anime, in books, I'll read them or watch them over and over again. That was the first thing I searched in youtube when it first started. I think about all the times I've been sick in public with someone watching. I will just go back through that in my memory and try to remember everything. I love to hear people talk about seeing my throw up.

Do you fap to it?

Yeah I don't masturbate very often but it's pretty much all I get off to anyway.

>Being a cripple can't be worse than the position you're in now anyway
yes it can because it would be the same situation + being a cripple
>Or just find somewhere higher than 10 stories nobody has ever survived that
people survived falling from planes
anyway i booked an hotel once on the 12th floor just to realize they do in fact make the windows permanently shut (i thought it was mostly a movie thing)
>I love puke scenes on TV, in movies, anime, in books, I'll read them or watch them over and over again. That was the first thing I searched in youtube when it first started. I think about all the times I've been sick in public with someone watching. I will just go back through that in my memory and try to remember everything. I love to hear people talk about seeing my throw up
fun
you should record yourself and post here and get reactions

you should get out there and find more buildings or high places, because someone survived a plane fall once or because a window was locked won't cut it

I'm surprised this post is original

maybe you can drawn me in your puke

wait no, you aren't op

You could go to the kitchen full usain bolt speed and grab the first knife i see cutting your jugular but you need to get into the mood first.

very schizophrenic post
why do people want me to die so badly in here?
maybe they want to laugh at me in a youtube video...

why do people like acting like girls on the internet? i dont get it

it's called autogynephilia, a lot of robots have it

If you ever want to show how disgusting you are kik DegenerateExpert

Good news, user. It's free.

Attached: tumblr_p5il4aIDE11vpe4noo1_540.jpg (540x429, 71K)

Vomit on me please

If a girl with vomit fetish pukes on my dick does it count as oral sex??

i always fapped to hai2u shock site back in the day, sexy

Attached: hai2u.jpg (349x317, 54K)

you make us sick too