How do you alt-right incels feel knowing that your parents are ashamed of you and your politics, think you're a leech...

How do you alt-right incels feel knowing that your parents are ashamed of you and your politics, think you're a leech, and want you out of their house?

Attached: 1533012808393[1].png (1039x770, 245K)

Alt right

>Too edgy to be a conservative
>Too idealistic to be a centrist
>Too narcissistic to be a leftist

Who give a shit what retarded boomers and genx retards think LMAO.
Is this how you cope with the fact the right wing is taking over? pathetic.

Actually, they are even more extremist and right-wing than me.

>How do you alt-right incels feel knowing that your parents are ashamed of you and your politics, think you're a leech, and want you out of their house?
You are doing the exact same thing they are bitching about but instead you are doing it on Jow Forums lmao.

Attached: 848.png (659x525, 205K)

I've owned my own house for about 7 years now.

Attached: 2d4.png (560x407, 12K)

Both of my parents are human garbage so I don't care what they think about me.

kicking a mentally unstable robot out is a good way to ensure a happening the likes of which most people can't imagine

Lel dumb old boomers

>kicking a mentally unstable robot out is a good way to ensure a happening the likes of which most people can't imagine

I can tell you are a newfag because you actually believe this. The majority of robots who get kicked out and then find an internet connection again are just homeless.

No, thats what failed normalfaggots do

a real robot would go nuts in that scenario

Kicking him out and having him experience more people is just going to make him hate black and brown people more.

Fucking boomers are totally oblivious about the rising house prices that made them millions.

>a real robot would go nuts in that scenario
newfag please go away, we've actually had robots both neet and wagies who have been in this situation and reported on the outcome and it never ends in violence. You are just some reddit loser who thinks Jow Forums is just waiting to be pushed into killing everyone

Nice, the "no true Scotsman" fallacy. Google it if you don't know what it is, I'm not explaining it to you.

>Posting literally anything on Facebook

given boomers are responsible for the wage stagnation and housing price boom that has lead to all this they deserve to be leeched off of until their death.

Attached: 6a00d83451986b69e20120a959d15f970b-800wi.png (549x400, 31K)

good luck leeching off them when they try to retire.
>tfw i'm actually competing for entry level jobs with men and women who are 60+ years old

Welp got a decent job, and I have a loving gf. I'm rather stable with a little more right leaning views.

Alt righties remind me of their counterpart the typical left wing protesters, nothing wrong with being conservative stay mad faggot

Would want to kms if my mom shamed me on the Internet after turning out that way because of shitty parenting desu

They can have good luck taking care of themselves when their children scorn them and/or die before them

My pops is cool with it since I'm the only person he can talk about right wing shit with. He also likes the fact I challenge him intellectually on everything he believes for the sake of keeping him on his feet. Plus I help him a lot around the house saving him thousands of dollars in repairs and landscaping.

The alt-right is an embarrassment and controlled opposition.

Not to be saluted
NOT my camerati

Attached: 7118129.jpg (338x450, 36K)

actually centrists are the idealistic ones as they literally worship individualism over themselves and cannot see how collectivism can be used for their own benefit. leftists and conservatives are cucked for ideals too, both rooted in christian sacrificial nonsense. alt rightism seems like the purely egoist position. it is literally do whatever regardless of morals to get your way. only uncucked position really.

>My pops is cool with it
>He also likes the fact I challenge him intellectually
Thank god my genes never allowed me to be this stupid

Attached: 97788.jpg (460x276, 23K)

I should care what a bunch of random internet people think about me why?

That's what he did when I was a kid.
He would always ask why I believed or liked something. And if it wasn't good enough he would pry until he found out why. After that he expected me to know everything so I learned as much as I could to make my pops happy. The guy has given me so many life skills I feel bad if I couldn't return the favor. How many people do you know who could explain anarcho-syndicalism and the role the CNT-FAI played in the Spanish civil war since your pops wanted to know more about George Orwell.

Good thing I moved out when I was 18

I am out of their house, it's my commie brother stinking up the basement, cumming on the walls.

I'm an apolitical NEET. If I cared I wouldn't be NEET. I'm too apathetic to care about what people think of me or of worldly success.

Imagine being this unloved holy shit lmao

It's not possible to be too narcissistic as a leftist.

this desu truneets are always apolitical, if you see a 'neet' proclaiming political views it's just a teenager normalfag taking a few months off of college or something

I don't get it. If you're apathetic enough not to try to get a job why would you be so politically passionate or care about random strangers calling you a leech or lazy?

this honestly, lefties are in it cause its trendy to be a hip hopping antifa smasher as they post "FUCK TRUMP" on social media even though they live in britbongistan.

How do you cope with knowing one day mommy will die and wont be there to clean up your poopies?

>Is this how you cope with the fact the right wing is taking over? pathetic.
>this is what alt-right incels actually believe

Cool blog post, no one cares.

Because I just don't care. I'm apathetic. If I wasn't apathetic I wouldn't be NEET.

I live on my own.
I'm not a virgin, and its not what i believe its what is clearly happening.

>the right wing is taking over
LMAOOOO statistics aren't even a thing for right wingers apparently? "taking over" my ass

Attached: alt righters are beautiful people.jpg (1440x2129, 882K)

I don't know OP, how do you feel about saving the same image twice? Sage

The right wing is literally winning all across Europe and America and is only projecting to continue to do so.
In the end, it doesn't matter, you can continue to cope while the votes go against you lmao

>alt right
what
>incel
I work, help out around the house, and even pay rent when I can. I'm currently saving up to get out though.
>leech
why are you self projecting yourself onto others OP

Attached: serveimage.png (520x626, 20K)

Why do NEETs vote for the right if the right wants to take welfare away? To keep your NEET lifestyle until you die you need government assistance.

I'm not a NEET and I don't even vote, I just love watching leftists lose because they're all annoying manchildren losers.

>leftwing
>statistically literate
lol, pls tell me how there are no differences between men and women some more.

Attached: CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg (697x208, 14K)

My parents are retarded boomers who ruined literally everything. They're not ashamed of me. I'm ashamed of them.

>Revealing your power level to anyone
>Implying Im not in uni and working
IMAX-quality projection right here
>Implying I give a shit what any bluepiller thinks to begin with
Fucking jej.

Attached: E76A6FFA-06EE-4EE8-85E4-A5FDB5EF66B8.jpg (315x325, 38K)

the majority of that assistance goes to single moms.

normals are just as hateful towards losers if not more. i'm not dumb enough to have social media with my social status but idc what anyone thinks of me mommy included.

You guys act like mobile home dont exist or arent cheap as fuck.
Rent a lot for 200 a month, buy a trailer for 5 grand and live alone like a king.
Thats what im doing.
People who act like they cant leave are just stuck in a comfy spot. Theres empty lots everywhere looking for renters, and trailers are still permissable for setup all across the us.
I know its hard guys. Even with people judging you, its easier to stay still then start climbing. But youll stay in the trench forever until you reach out. It feels so kuch better guys. Its hard, but its so rewarding.

Because the right and right wing Democrats made welfare reform. There's also way less section 8 than there needs to be.

And by single moms you mean black people.

Well, I'm about to escape NEETdom (starting 40 hrs a week next week)

But my mom is still a brainless Facebook boomer. She is TERRIFIED of Trump and argues with the other old fucks.

Btw, you're not a bot if u have any social media.

>cumming on thee walls
Idk why i laughed so hard but i did

I don't want to get out of NEETdom. It's why I vote Democrat.

No I mean white women who got knocked up with Chad and tyrones kids lmao.

i'm looking into buying land and living off of it personally.

need to figure out how to best minmax internet access and isolation.

Attached: 1509052565488.jpg (900x2793, 746K)

As long as the government can give me money I don't care if it gives them money too.

it's pretty conceptually funny, but when I had to switch rooms with him and scrub cum off of walls for two or three hours it wasn't funny, and thinking about how my old-ass mom will have to do so if he ever gets off his ass and leaves makes me very mad.

Wrong. Educate yourself before you ruin our country.

Attached: DFrQQMoXsAAxBUl.jpg large.jpg (1022x768, 89K)

>These are the people that call you "virgin", "soiboi" and "autistic"
Hmm, really makes you think...

Attached: 1296982007433.jpg (364x344, 20K)

Black women are way more likely to be single parents

Is making your kids homeless common in American culture?

I hit the jackpot and convinced my dad to let me rent 5 acres across town from him for 200 a month, water and electric seperate. Its back in the woods, house is smack in the middle and the nearest neighbor is an old bat. He wouldve never let me do it if i hadnt gotten a fuckin job and a car tho. As soon and i signed on the car he looked over and said "ok..now you Need a house to park it at" and the deal is i buy the trailer myself, he will set it up and then ill pay 200 a month for complete privacy and after two years he will sign the property to me

>paying your father rent
Lmao

They don't actually vote, just shitpost online.

How is that a statistic?

Boomers didn't ruin anything. Its the exact same shit the left says about bankers. Just a scapegoat for right wing failures.

Did the boomers not flood our countries with shitskins?

>not paying your father rent for 5 acres and privacy for two years, then owing him nothing and getting it all lock stock and barrel
I think youre the dumb one here lad.

>alt rightism seems like the purely egoist position. it is literally do whatever regardless of morals to to get your way.
Fascists are egoists now? since when?

Attached: stirnerfem.jpg (613x771, 43K)

Most American parents are shit and take literally the notion that a child becomes a legal adult at age 18.

>everyone is a robot because if you say otherwise its a fallacy!

fallacyfags are the absolute lowest form of human being

Why would a NEET be right wing? You can't continue the lifestyle for life without government programs and assistance. How else do you expect to be NEET until death?

Holy shit, this image is gold. Mind if I save it? I might have some Jow Forumsfags to BTFO in the near future!

>How else do you expect to be NEET until death?

Like OP, they just expect to be able to leech off their parents forever. They don't really have any plans for what happens if their parents die of old age or are unable to financially support them anymore.

I cant imagine anything more embarrassing than posting your fucking little Jow Forums memes on facebook and expecting anything other than raised eyebrows and getting scoffed at.

Attached: 1507920475868.png (540x594, 290K)

Go ahead user, it's all yours! Use it well

What about NEETs with rich parents and an inheritance coming? They have justification to be right wing because they want lower inheritance taxes and lower capital gains taxes.

The typical "smuggyposter" is among the most braindead losers Jow Forums has to offer.

he's not wrong though, it's extremely cringey when some underage fags post Jow Forums memes on social media.

>grandpa is a cuck cuz he won't MAGA with me :(

this is not Jow Forums you stupid faggot

single men get almost no money from welfare
single mothers get so many hand outs its ridiculous

>single mothers get so many hand outs its ridiculous

Not really.

Kek my mom basically did the same thing this bitch is doing and here's how it went

>Mom kicking me out because HURR WHEN I WAS 14 I HAD TWO CARS AND A HOUSE PAID OFF WORKING IN A PAPER FACTORY or some stupid shit like that
>Yeah whatever
>Do security course
>Try to apply for shopping malls but can't get any work end up working as a nightclub bouncer
>Move out
>A year later I've been in dozens of fights, all my friends are either gangsters, drug dealers or other assorted criminal scum who basically spend all their time snorting cocaine and fucking hookers
>Guy who got me the job just got sentenced to 15 years in prison for importing cocaine

Thanks mom

I'm moving out next month, my job pays enough for both rent and good, and possibly tuition as well if I save enough by september

Parents don't know how autistically right wing I am, though. They just know that I like Jordan Peterson

>Why do NEETs vote for the right if the right wants to take welfare away?
Speak for yourself. I'm left wing on most things except gun control and border policy.

Antifa is honestly minor asf compared to the media coverage they get.

They probably mostly acknowledge the truth that she was a failure of a mother who ruined their life with stupidity and apathy and and are legitimately evil people for refusing to make any effort at all to take responsibility and help their child. Publicly humiliate him and send him to a garbage life because you were too moronic to act like a parent after you made the decision to be one.

>Publicly humiliate him

He did that to himself when he posted that cringe af smuggy on goybook.

Literally none of this is true nerd

>smug NEET not so smug after being evicted

>Jow Forums
alt right has nothing to do with robots unless you want to greentext about how your parents disowned you or something for your cringey politics.

I'm neither an Incel living with my parents, nor American and my mum is pro-Trump but maybe that's why? Oh right you're not any better yourself and think you are morally superior because you're a leftist person who "cares" well guess what you're not. You're just another useful idiot it's the stupid cultural war playing their pathetic little game.

sounds like the guy is depressed and the Mom has no sympathy for him. Sad

>the screenshot is taken by himself
Fukken' based