Tfw failed uni just before graduation

>tfw failed uni just before graduation
3 years of my life down the drain

Attached: 1518132066380.jpg (645x716, 75K)

what major?
original
origi

>tfw failed a class and down a credit
>was able to hide it from my parents but I know I wont be able to come next years registration
Living off borrowed time here

Attached: F36F2134-2C2F-45B8-A29B-E94A866E1459.jpg (1518x626, 199K)

That's 4% of your life, it's not so bad.
Just plan ahead now

>tfw graduated with first class honour and still no job or motivation to live
It doesn't get any better.

Attached: 1527718602600.png (467x496, 97K)

EE, worst part is I didn't even fail because it was too difficult, I simply started having bad anxiety attacks and skipping classes and all the stupid decisions just kept piling up

Same situation user

Just found out I failed my third year again. Now I have to leave the university. My parents think I'm still waiting for results.

Planning a suicide soon. I can't handle the shame. Will explain everything in my note

Attached: 1533016564234.jpg (550x550, 15K)

Ok so cant you just extend or whatever and retake those classes?

>it's another parents grilling you to find some passion in life but you cant so they offered to let me just stay at home and NEET it up episode
They know I would rather die than live like that/

Attached: 1519672788101.png (446x333, 71K)

I can but I reckon my family won't take it well

I get massive anxiety attacks when it comes to deadlines and exams. I know I'm not the smartest of people, but I don't think I'm a complete and total idiot.... At least I hope not.

I wish I could restart life. Or just escape it all and live on a tropical island beach.

I truly hate myself

Attached: 1532288965355.gif (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Do it like a band aid, just tell them. Dont beat around the bush just come out with it and get it over with.

I know this feeling very well Friend

Attached: 1527699767700.jpg (720x721, 39K)

You could do the military route, just do 4 years, save up some money, go to school for free when you get out.

Trust me, it best to bite the bullet on this and simply retake those classes.

People fail sometimes. It happens. You're not the first person to have done so at your uni and you definitely won't be the last.

Take it from a total failure like me, you have more time than you think. There's still hope for you.

I'm a total dropout and can't even stay in the university anymore. I don't have money to afford another university education. With zero skills I'm now stuck like this. I would need to leave the country before my student visa expires.

Attached: 1532919661953.jpg (839x951, 124K)

Money isn't the problem here. Besides, where I'm from, all the guys are supposed to enter military and my parents went through load of bullshit to make sure I don't have to do it.
My only route is to find work or an hero.

>my parents went through load of bullshit to make sure I don't have to do it
what does this mean? its your life do what you want

I simply can't bring myself to live the NEET life. I would feel like such a leech.

I'd honestly rather kill myself than live like that

Attached: 1532723868830.jpg (650x650, 47K)

Get diagnosed and apply for special provisions.

>tfw graduated with first class honour and still no job or motivation to live
Work placement year completely killed my interest in IT/CS. Managed to fudge my way through final year enough to still come out with a first.

Now on the lookout for some part-time blue-collar job, which will probably take years due to being "overqualified".

I'm planning to an hero

Already got the materials I need. My Dad is currently staying with me for one more week so just waiting for him to leave before finally ending it all.

(the method requires me not being found for a bit)

Attached: 1532234105989.jpg (786x522, 64K)

sort of same situation as u op, cept i flunked out of engineering department instead of college and have to take an extra year to graduate because I changed majors. Best of luck friendo

Military here is a joke with no substaintial benefits so I'd rather an hero than enlist.

How are you gonna do it? Also don't

Oh you live in a fake country, nvm

>Work placement year
I couldn't even get that, god fucking dammit. How the fuck am I supposed to get one when every employer only look at work experience?
I HAVE NONE BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T HIRE ME.

That aside, did your placement year go badly or something? Isn't it the easiest ticket to finding work after graduation? Even if you hate it, it's still something to fall back on.

Better being overqualified than horribly under user.

With a first class degree you're pretty much set. With pathetic uni dropout like me, the only option is to either work as a Tesco cashier and earn minimum wage till I'm replaced by automation, or to just an hero and end the constant shame I feel.

Attached: 1532511509807.jpg (412x351, 21K)

>tfw actually have summer internship and took part in some research over the semester
>it's all uni-associated though
It's pointless, isn't it? Any employers would expect some internship with a big name.

Attached: 1479421794297.png (686x524, 125K)

Helium

There was a thread a while back by some heliumbro that apparently went through with it.

Looked into it and gonna try the same.

I'm a blackbot btw so you don't have to pretend to care about me. It'll just be one less homeless/benefits faggot

Attached: 1532289508876.png (645x552, 40K)

I intend to use helium too.
>Already got the materials I need.
How did you buy one? I'm too paranoid to buy off amazon because I live in accommodation and everything has to pass through them. I thought about finding one off the store but am worried they might ask questions.

That's better than you think it is.

Anything is better than nothing, believe me.

You're not a dropout. So that at least is something that you can be proud of

Attached: 1532713049645.jpg (200x200, 12K)

>something that you can be proud of
Fuck, everyone says that but I feel absolutely nothing at the graduation. Am I just non-functional as a human being?

Attached: sad.png (640x480, 275K)

I got mine through amazon (I hope to god it works) but you can also get them directly from a store. Trust me, they won't ask questions. Most normies don't know about helium suicide.

I don't live in an accommodation so I didn't have that problem. What you could do is order it to go to an amazon locker or pickup location. Collect your package from there then just sneak it in with you into the accommodation if that's easier for you.

Attached: 1532984440705.png (500x431, 42K)

You dummies are going to end up very much alive but with some whack nerve damage and shitty lungs. You know they put a decent amount of oxygen in helium tanks so people don't fuck up and die in enclosed spaces.

That's why you gotta get the 99% concentration stuff, most companies that produce helium tanks have wised up to would-be an heros and have decreased concentrations to like 10%, but there's still good concentration helium tanks out there. You don't even really need helium, Carbon Monoxide poisoning works just as well.

>feeling nothing

Don't worry about feeling a sense of accomplishment or anything user. It's bullshit for normies.

Your degree is just your starting pack for life. A dropout wouldn't have that same start.

In other words shit could be a lot harder for you. Luckily it isn't. What you think of that is up to you. But as a worthless dropout (about to an hero) myself, I think you can afford to rest easy and congratulate yourself for not completely fucking up your life thus far.

Attached: 1533023189167.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Only certain brands do that from what I hear.

Whatever, if all else fails, I'll just slit my wrists and wait to die

Attached: 1532660402056.jpg (498x503, 61K)

>That aside, did your placement year go badly or something?
Yes and no. Was getting mixed feedback from day-to-day and from different coworkers. Anyway, hated about 90% of it, and compared to other placement students, I was under performing (going by raw ticket count).

Job title was 'support developer'. Basically end users would create online support tickets; more often than not, this would reveal major underlying issues in the company's systems. Get assigned a ticket? Your problem now!

Company signed up about 5 new clients before I left, ticket count went through the roof and I was asked to work overtime (unpaid - said so in the contract).

That's just the work aspect. The environment (open office), meetings, hours, etc is completely different from uni and destroyed my workflow, motivation, made me gain weight, etc.

>Isn't it the easiest ticket to finding work after graduation? Even if you hate it, it's still something to fall back on.
Sure. Was constantly bombarded with opportunities during final year - just ignored them all. Listening to friends' accounts of their placement, it seems like it's the same shit all over.