Near 30

>near 30
>NEET
>never been in a real job
>KHV

Is it time to kys? I still have no idea what the hell i should do with life. It's pretty much hopeless to get gf since no one likes a poor 30yo, even women who are starting to "settle down" hate me because i can't provide them. I'm only good at art but not that good that there would be career for me.

Sometimes i feel like sitting in a boat in a middle of the ocean and no idea which way to row.

Attached: 1530556489096.jpg (400x400, 24K)

You're not too old or anything. Study and begin to work after you finish.

Attached: 1507182324338.gif (310x310, 303K)

I'm 30, NEET, never had any job, HHKV.

I would have an hero'd by now, but I have a decent inheritance coming so I wonder what life would be like when I have my own house and its 100% paid off and owned by me, not living with parents, just having my own life finally without anyone else around. It makes me wonder if home ownership would change me some how.

For for the Americans that come here and say "BUT MUH PROPERTY TAXES" ; I am not American, there is no property taxes here, so yes I can buy a home in cash with inheritance, and not have to worry about up-keep costs in the form of taxes, the only up-keep for houses in my country is utility bills, which are incredibly low for 1 person.

Also - the inheritance I am waiting for is from my grandparents, not my parents, so I have to hold on for another 5-10 years.

If you're interested in martial arts you should start brazilian jiu jitsu. It really helped me when I was in a deep slump point in my life and I stuck to it long enough to even get my blue belt. Does that interest you at all?

>Sometimes i feel like sitting in a boat in a middle of the ocean and no idea which way to row.

Exactly the same for me except I also feel like I don't even have the oars to row even if I knew which way to go.

Not really, i haven't really tried any martial arts. I do try to lift time to time, but it doesn't really make me feel anything, maybe little bit alive. Maybe that's the problem, i don't really feel anything anymore other than despair time to time.

That's unfortunate. It really helped me out but everyone's different I guess.

What kind of industries are you interested in for work?

Hoyim 911#2550

Add me OP, You're me but 2 years older.

I know that feel bro. As a fellow 30 year old it is clear that I am hopeless and will never amount to anything. At this point I am just waiting to die.

I am long overdue, it's really time.

I understand what you are getting at, maybe we need some hobbies that improve us and give us meaning and value, i picked lifting because that's the first one everyone usually suggest online, i just have hard time keeping it up.

Like i said, i have no idea what i want from my life. Nothing really interest me. Art is probably the closest one, but it's very hard to turn to career so i don't have high hopes of it anymore. I guess i'm good with creative thinking, everything logical like mathematics, physics etc. or pretty much every field out there makes my head hurt.

I stay for my parents. By the time they are gone I hope some sort of legal euthanasia is available.

>almost 27
>no job ever
>still don't know what I want to be when I grow up

I think I would like some simple but honest trade. But i still don't know...

Attached: 1529864566527.png (512x512, 8K)

>simple but honest trade
This entails working with trash people to build trash things for other trash people, as cheaply and as quickly as possible.

I've done 7 unpaid internships. Is this unusual?

I could work independently as a plumber though right?

cuck
originalment

I'm socially disabled. The only way to gain enough experience to learn these days is to do these. Jobs fire people at the drop of a hat so they don't give you enough time to learn from your mistakes. Unpaid internships in different fields allow you to learn the gist of job politics and what is expected and how to behave and all the many unwritten rules people have without getting fired. It also trains you to multi tasking, be versatile, take action, learn faster, and know exactly what to do.

Don't listen to the other guy not all tradesmen are trashy. Some crews end up hiring a lot of druggies and alcoholics who always show up late and half ass the job so just don't do that and be a beacon of morality and hard work.
Since you probably don't have any skills you should follow through with that at least. Try to drag yourself through it & become a carpenter or something. Shitty advice but yeah it beats working retail

So, ahve the 7 unpaid jobs have helped you getting a real job?

No? Then wasted

We are surplus humans.
Stop giving in to any hopes, you will be heavily disappointed later on.

Don't judge your contribution to the world by your job or schooling. If you've touched someone's life by helping them out or just making them feel good or by sharing your honest opinion with them -- even just by an anonymous internet comment -- you've made a contribution to society.

If you've done that many times, then you've helped out the world way, way more than like 5 years of wagecucking.