Pick one and onIy one

Pick one and onIy one

Attached: file.png (1320x1029, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Hare-Kon/Ch-095--Men-and-Women-Going-Hunting-?id=373733
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give me the sauce and i'll tell you my pick

First one on the left.
She's wealthyn seems like she didn't get a lot of attention and she isn't that ugly.
With a better haircut and some exercise she'll be qt.pie

Second. I wouldnt expect any lasting loyalty from her I would just enjoy the ride while it lasted

2 of course
Ocog

55 and 29 got money and can pull their weight
49 may make money in the future and has a higer chance of cheating/leaving you but shares some of the same interest as me
since i am twenty-four and do not like older women i'll go with 49 final answer

Attached: 1510888780402.gif (400x240, 1.25M)

>First one
you fucking idiot

None of them.

>55
>nope, even for the money, nope

>18
>nope, /fa/ tier otaku wanna be

>25
>uses term 'nice guys'
>already pregnant and just looking for beta provider

>31
>would be nice christmas cake if not for the 'horse-riding meme' which means she's a slut from wealthy family

Attached: 1528601838686.jpg (640x640, 36K)

What do you mean? I hope it's not
>waa waa manga reads from right to left so she's actually last one

(also source plz)

Either first one or last one, one is wealthy and you can get her to work out and get in shape and the lest one seems easy to deal with.
Also, obama did 9/11.

>girls are numbered
>still used terms like first and last
Jow Forums is retarded

I found the source
kissmanga.com/Manga/Hare-Kon/Ch-095--Men-and-Women-Going-Hunting-?id=373733

You're autistic

id take 4 but shes too good for me
:(

third because i think kids would actually save me from this hell called Jow Forums and fulfill my life.
also, if she'd see what a good father i am, she wouldn't leave me. and when we have kids she basically can't leave me, for the kids sake.

It's not like it would make a difference, right? I mean, there is a first and a last one either way...

>and when we have kids she basically can't leave me, for the kids sake.
Women initiate divorces the most and keep the kids, they don't give a shit.

yeah but you would have to deal with the dad and you know she already broke up with one dude

>libertarian party
>a cuck
Well, isn't that a shock?

I would say number 4. Mature but not too mature, pretty, down to earth, has a nice job, her own interests, etc. I could really support that. Number 3 is scary, number 1 is insincere, and number 2 is a gold digger with problems (women who claim to 'know about manga and games' aren't what they seem.)

Number 4 it is.

>55
she will make a good wife, raise the kids like a good mother and will likely love me. i may not be the happiest atm but as time passes i know i would have made the right choice. besides i might end up loving her in the end

I'll have the christmas cake (#29) and sauce for the hentai, please.

Attached: smiling NVG man.png (1190x1194, 1.94M)

I'd be a good father. She'd be a bitch to the kids if she left me.
As long as the kids aren't half black, the father wouldn't be a problem. If the kids would be half black, I wouldn't even consider taking her.
>stealing someone's woman AND children at the same time
>fucking the woman and making new children
>i'll be the cuck
fuck off

>libertarian party
>a cuck
Dont lump us in with this tripfagging idiot. Orbiters and cucks are the lowest trash.

t. Libertarian

>being this stupid

You're not stealing shit retard she left the father lmao. Fuck, you are the kind of idiot that makes libertarians look bad.

So you're saying you are picking up the trash someone left behind and you call that stealing? Nice, i'm sure Jamal will be happy to know someone can clean his mistakes too.

This dude gets it.
29 seems good also

>stealing someone's woman
Dude. She probably got pumped and dumped by one or two guys. It's very unlikely she married and then divorced that young... And if she did it's the sign of poor-decision making.
Don't try to deflect the fact you're a cuck with "a-as long as they aren't black"

To be clear I want number 29. For the reasons I listed here:

29 or 55.

>29
>+Very attractive Christmas cake
>+Driven for success, intelligent, won't be a drain on resources
>+Interesting hobbies
>-Likely intense, may not know how to or want to kick back and relax
>-Seems to have expensive taste in bags

>55
>+Large dowry means we can buy a house and have financial security
>+Clearly qt underneath, can lose weight together
>+Motherly figure, low likelihood of cheating
>-No apparent hobbies or interests

Both have positives and negatives, but either will work. You're just asking for trouble with the other two, they're wired to leach off you like parasites.

>#55's pose suggests that she is subservient.
>#49's pose suggests that she is selfish.
>#30's pose suggests that she is unfaithful.
>#29's pose suggests that she is relaxed.

Some pretty terrible options.

Anyone who dosen't go for the second is a fool. And 18 year old who even admits that settling down is a good idea is a rarity to not let slip through your fingers.

>oh, but she's settling down
And you are stupid by falling for it, not seeing all those red flags, but again, i don't expect a faggot like you to know shit.

55 or 29. Money is all I want, the hole is a bonus.

I don't want kids and she seems like she'll be too busy with her business to even consider trying to raise kids on top of it. Plus she says she likes manga and games,so maybe we could find some common ground. She's not the cutest but in terms of someone to be around she'd likely be to most compatible for me.

Out of those either the first one to the left or right. Right has actual interests of some kind, but I like the left's body better.

In reality it would just be whichever one is the hairiest and actually likes me.

none of these girls seem right

Attached: 6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666.jpg (1666x1263, 188K)

but you HAVE to choose one
cmon 4 seems nice

>Trusting woman that they say the truth bout their age and money

nu-r9k is shit

maybe you re the one that doesn't seem right, user.

Reiko>Mizuho=Satsuki>Shit>Marin
No raising another man's kids.

are there mangas that are about dating? id like to pretend a bit

How do you know they're not your kids?

>Are there mangas that are abou-
Yes. Whatever you were about to say, the answer is most likely yes.

Fourth
Last one

I'm still a virgin, nigga.

any tags you could give me? or some advide on how to find it?
id love a choose your own adventure style dating manga but thats probably asking too much

just search around the romance section on myanimelist, you'll find something to your liking

>implying a guy can't have a child while still being a virgin
Clearly somebody has never seen Morel Orel.

Why does the one on the left look so asian? Is this weird to anyone else?

I pick casting smells and being a mathemagician

Attached: 1530339639344.jpg (741x568, 92K)

4 is a qt cake but horse riding is a meme

he probably tried to draw some asian stereotype

Obvious choice is 3, you get 3 fucktoys for the price of one

I flipped a coin and got 29. Here it goes.

bad user
no diddling the kids

yeah it's just weird they all are japanese by the names but only one is drawn with realistic features. And it's the old one.

1st one may be a nice person but I wouldnt want to get in a relationship based on money so her offering money is a huge red flag

2nd seems okay same interests as me, would probably get along

3rd one is a single mother avoid at all costs

4th one seems nice, she seems smart but interests dont allign, a relationship could work

ill pick number 2

Last one on the right, I like milfs, especially those of the Asian variety and work.

Attached: Drinking mang.gif (500x280, 1009K)

55, she is the only one who will love me and not cheat on me

>hurr she's ugly
way to think with your dick, dumbass

>get bought as a meatdildo
>love

The 18 year old thot becuase the others are still women and therefore no more trustworthy, respectable, or likely to last. Might as well take the one that will be the most exciting.

reading a couple chapters it seems weird. i dont like it, the idea of a harem sounds nice but in reality i dont think any sane or moral person would want to do it. its so fucked up to the other partners. if that mom had gone with them, how would the lil girl grow up knowing mommy is just another whore. i feel sorry for the main girl, seein the guy she likes fucking her roommate n not being able to do shit about it. maybe i should read the whole thing from the start tho.

Third from the left, after her two children have died mysteriously in freak "accidents" of course.

Attached: 1532185758323.png (593x720, 587K)

We others can't hear you here outside the box.

1. fatty is too ugly for me to be happy with
2. 18 year old seems like a total flake and someone who would waste your time. would be great to date for a while though and find out if your impression is wrong. awful idea to get married now though. high likelihood of divorce. girls with quirky hair who like nerdy things are usually trash personality-wise.
3. used goods has kids. dropped.
4. pretty enough, not too old for kids, seems like she'd take a marriage seriously, seems to have been taking her career so seriously she likely hasn't had that many different cocks inside her.

I'd marry 4 if I had to one then and there. Otherwise I'd date 2 and see how things go (even though it would probably only last a few weeks).

>3 is used goods
>4 isnt
heh lemi tell about the 30 yo roastie...

>What do you mean?
No fuckhead, its she has a number assigned to her, and it isnt 1.

50 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS
DO YOU IDIOTS EVEN REALISE HOW MUCH TENDIES AND VIDYA THAT IS?!

Attached: 1525634271210.jpg (664x520, 20K)

Yen isn't Dollars you sub 50 IQ retard

its not dollar its yen
thats like 5 bucks in human money

its 581,700.00 Canadian Dollar

pretty good

satsuki-chan it is, gotta hurry it up and breed her fast tho, before the eggs go bad.

>3rd have kids
>4th is fucking horses

So the real option is choosing between money and some 6/10 weeb. Personally, i pick 1.

Japanese career women take their jobs too seriously for dick.

They fuck male prostitutes

what game? dokidoki

I pick the old lady

She doesn't look that bad and doesn't seem like an extroverted normie

Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice

Not my favorite AA game but it's alright

>choosing anything other than 55 or 29

Attached: 1520389240295.jpg (393x288, 30K)

i'd impregnate 3 tonight

Easy 2

29 is dream-mommy tier.

>55
Probably used to a rich lifestyle and I don't wanna wageslave for the upkeep of a fat bitch

>49
>wants a beta provider so she can waste money on a failing shop

>33
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA "two little ones" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>29
>Can carry her own weight, cute, intelligent
>Would date to see how much of the horse meme is true

Attached: Wan pley Cowboy.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

instantly thought of the horse thing too, but that only applies to white girls

out of the 3 i'm willing to see if it applies to asian girls
I remember a thread talking about it in greater detail than I would like how often girls riding horseback would orgasm and form a pseudo sexual relationship with the horse if the meme is true ill just say fuck it and go solo 4 life

Attached: 1530556133870.png (599x602, 534K)

The furthest right. She seems the most rational to me.

GIVE ME THE SAUCE!!!

3rd is a major milk mommy potential. would breed her brains out.

I WANT THEM ALL!

The 18 year old.

All of them fucked dozens of guys.
Might as well pick the freshest one.

4th one (29), easy.

Attached: 1533051751997.png (501x660, 254K)

55 makes sense to me. She is a push over personality wise and with that much money you can make her into a good waifu if you wanted to .

Seems a pitiful amount of money. My girlfriend has inherited about $4 million, and our lifestyle isn't as crazy whatsoever. Certainly not worth marrying for that fact alone.

She may try to control you with money, also wealthy relatives can be a burden, i wouldn't risk.
Would fuck 49, wouldn't marry anyone. None of them seem comfy to be around.
>first one
Read above.
>second one
Turboslut, trying to appear """nerdy""". Would cheat with a random Chad a week after.
>third one
Literally just a breeding machine, not a person.
>fourth one
Maybe if i weren't 23, i would pick her, but i'm not into old hags.

49 tobequitehonestwithyoufampaitachi

1. Is best choice. Daddy's rich, but she hasn't fallen for the plastic surgery meme, and likely wants to be a traditional housewife. Go on a diet/exercise together to burn off some of the pudgyness, or just go all in realizing it's gonna come back when you start a family anyway.

2. Will take some work, but getting in at least two kids will likely mature her. Have to be careful if she's a gold digger tho.

4. Is the second best option, although you'll have to settle down early and start work right away to avoid autism meme.

Avoid 3 like the plague. Two kids are probly from two different fathers, and I doubt her ass is a widow.

Satsuki of course. all other answers are false.

Which one of them is underage

imgur.com/a/OtXdSow

Attached: IMG_8961.png (750x1334, 1.43M)

29 but with reservations, since she looks too good to be true
30 is second pick
55 has prepared a gift of half a million USD, which is half of what I would accept to marry myself with a wig

>choose your own adventure style dating manga
Check out visual novels. It's a whole medium that is exactly this.

29>55>49>35
you can't dispute this

>id love a choose your own adventure style dating manga but thats probably asking too much
There's thousands of visual novels that exactly that