Who here /proud Canadian/?

Who here /proud Canadian/?

Attached: 1532720606936.png (1000x1000, 196K)

>tfw no syrup gf

Attached: 1524434165800.png (719x479, 23K)

Nuclear holocaust for Quebec and Ontario when?

Attached: 1503955647634.jpg (1970x1200, 1.77M)

Can't nuke Quebec yet, I still need to go back and get some shit

what exactly are you canadias proud off you're like bootleg america lol

The Day of the Rake is nigh, white Jesus be praised!

Attached: 1530911119690.jpg (687x900, 107K)

Well we're not divided 50/50 on literally every issue and not fighting against basic rights so I think we're pretty rad

Since when does Canada look like that? Also, it's got a dick.

>GDP of USA: 18.57 trillion USD
>GDP of Canada: 1.53 trillion USD
Healthcare isn't even bad if you have insurance.

who here /provinceoftoronto/

I feel like in a past life I was Canadian. Love the cold and snow for some reason like syrup on lots of stuff. Generally friendly demeanor idk man also look like a lumber jack that's gotta count right ?

>who her /provinceoffaggotry/
ftfy

Attached: 1454928613879.jpg (415x599, 60K)

Man that's my MO, but if I left Calgary I wouldn't be able to call myself 100% Canadian cattle

Proud Leaf reporting in

Where you from bruhlomino?

Canadian, but I ain't proud right now. Trudeau is an embarrassment. Not saying Trump would be better, just that Trudeau is a fucking moron.

I'd kill for a canadian cutie to date.

Attached: 1519192559227.png (745x1053, 96K)

I want to move to Vancouver once I graduate college, get a high paying software engineering job and a nice comfy house in the north end. That's the dream.

What's your issue with him? I'm not his biggest fan either but I'd take him over the conservatives any day
Good fucking luck

Attached: tumblr_p611m5gKLT1udv0f8o1_500.png (452x750, 232K)

I'm talented, driven, and smart. No luck required.

How does it feel to be an off-brand American?

He is the poster boy for the stereotypical tryhard progressive virtue signaler. Changing the anthem, for example. Plus shit like his little dress-up and dance number he did in India. What the fuck was that about? Does he think India is one big Bollywood movie? What a twat.

I take pride in things I do, things that I've accomplished. Being proud of something you've been born into by random chance is dumb.

>I LOVE Canada! I wish I could live there!...to get away from drumph lol!

Attached: 1533056891494.gif (413x243, 51K)

But are you Asian, cause that'll take you way farther
You're right, he's a tryhard twat but that has nothing to do with his policies. Changing the national anthem is a non issue, it has zero effect on your life because it's more inclusive. And as for the dress up shit, yeah it's obnoxious but he probably spend as much on that get up as harper did on a suit. I'd rather him paint Canada on a peaceful light than some war economy mini-america.

Nope, latino/black mix for those diversity points. I've got it in the bag.

>his policies
Ah yes, like how the budget will balance itself, right? We've seen his style of policies in action already in Ontario under Wynne. It was a disaster.

It's better than lying about the deficit and leaving the liberals holding the bag like the conservatives did.

If there's anyone in Hamilton we can smoke up drugs

Yeah, well, get ready for the inevitable collapse of the liberal party like we saw in Ontario and the rise of conservatives Canada-wide. Wynne and Trudeau were bff's. She go dumped so hard this past election the liberals lost their official status as a provincial party.

I don't know about proud but I am Canadian!

I'm in Hamilton but I'm at work

Montreal is the only place worth living in Canada, sure it's in the Province of FRENCH TURD, but lucky the island of Montreal is kinda free of that bullshit but lucky because it's in Quebec, a lot of refugees and immigrants don't go there because they think it's Paris 2.0 and thus guck up Toronto.

Good I love Montreal.

Fling a bunch of shit until Saskatchewan farmers start believing it, take all the credit from the liberals when you get re-elected, squander it all in backroom deals, and blame the liberals for it when they get re-elected. If that's not right wing politics I don't know what is.

Nice job legalizing weed, I suddenly developed respect for Canada after that.

when do you get off buddy boy

>a lot of immigrants don't go to montreal
nigga have you even been in montreal

Nigga have you ever been to anywhere in the GTA. It's gotta so bad it's almost completely segregated. At least with Montreal if there is minorities they are blended in.

How do I get a nice qt Canadian gf

Attached: 1532071274025.png (823x976, 658K)

Dating website probably. Not like there's a "anythingforagreencard.com" for Canadian girls

Ontario just elected Doug "Folks" Ford, who has proceeded to eviscerate Toronto City council and is pretty much bent on destroying every liberal policy Kathleen Wynne ever implemented. They're good now. Alberta is also going to get their house in order soon. The only faggots left in the West are BC, and really the interior bunch is cool, it's the lower mainlanders that are causing everyone so much trouble.

Edmonton here. Calgary is okay but a bit of a corporate monolith. You should leave and move to Alberta's #1

>Plus shit like his little dress-up and dance number he did in India
God damn that was embarrassing.

>war economy mini-america
God you are such an insufferable faggot. Lower Mainland? Downtown Toronto? Where do you fucks keep coming from?

>It's better than lying about the deficit
Like Wynne did in Ontario?

>Oh yeah we have a balanced budget!
>Auditor General: "no you don't, and you fucked up the hydro file"
>Well jeez AG, we CLEARLY didn't try to conceal a deficit by selling HydroOne at yard sale prices, oh also you don't really know anything about running an electricity grid even though you were at Manitoba Hydro for years, vote for us everyone and don't mind the years of deficit ahead!
>Ontario electorate: "Yeah, nah, fuck you ugly dyke"

Attached: Edmonton-Alberta.jpg (2590x1162, 1.96M)

What's left to be proud of? We're cucked beyond belief and the brown horde keeps swelling up, it's literally about to become minority white here within a year.

have fun having rich jews deciding whether your life will be a good investment or not.

If you live in Brampton, whites have been a minority for at least a decade. My ancestry is Portuguese, when my mom was growing up she was not seen as "white", in fact in Grade 10 her teacher wanted her to put on a presentation as one of the class "ethnics". My dad was a law school graduate but couldn't get into any good firms because he was Catholic and his last name was "Gomes". Now I am told by these Anglo cucks that I am part of the historical "white privilege".

Proud To Be A Newfie, Yes , Proud To Be Canadian No.

Dont listen to this guy about calgary and Edmonton.

Calgary is a city full of wannabe cowboys
Edmonton is full of chad rig pigs

Calgary also has a really over inflated sense of self and as a whole thinks it'sbigger and better than it actually is.

Albertans are known to be narcissistic shitty drivers
We make fun of them all of time

Cities have gone to shit but at least some of this country still worth living for.

Attached: 1531333538722.png (616x720, 588K)

Worthless piece of garbage that can "do nothing wrong" and appeals to the normiest normies

I'm Calgarian and can confirm. I stopped driving partly because everyone in this fucking province drive like retards.

Attached: 1532403822115.png (538x480, 166K)

im proud to have never lived in ontario

lived in MB, NS, BC and AB

cant stand that everytime i go outside all i see are foreigners, niggers, asians, towelheads and indians

t. pinko

>cant stand that everytime i go outside all i see are foreigners, niggers, asians, towelheads and indians
are you sure you're not in Ontario?

im in winterpeg

all of Canada has been infested
unless you live in some tiny bumfuck hick town you prolly wont notice

tfw cant even drive until may (calgarian too)

yeah BC is really really like that

I mostly lost interest in the CPC when Bernier got taken down by the Milk Cartel. Scheer is way too much of a dyed in the wool harperite. He also gives lip service to ideals like free speech while simultaneously pledging to whip his party into not reopening the abortion debate which really makes u think.

I mean on some level Trudeau is fucking retarded and he triggers the fuck out of me, but his policies also benefit most of my extended family and myself. Well aside from his proclivity to destroy Canada for the sake of doing photo ops with refugees. Yet Scheer is taking a wholly noncommital position on immigration so I hardly see the point of voting for the CPC on this single issue.

Attached: trudeau-refugees-toronto.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1.jpg (720x480, 46K)

Oh and don't even mention the NDP. They aggressively hate white people and are led by a literal terrorist sympathiser. It's a bitter enough pill voting for a self-hating man like Trudeau. The federal party died with massage parlor dude.

Whites aren't even the most over-represented group in Canadian politics. That's the Sikhs by far. Funny how politicians never complain about that.

Attached: sYS9erW.jpg (1621x1496, 197K)