How do i get an ENTJ gf online

How do i get an ENTJ gf online

Attached: 1532897316071.jpg (589x929, 118K)

Bumping for xstp gf

How do I get a INTJ/INFJ gf?
Destined to be single.

>How do I get a gf
FTFY Famalam

>extroverted
Why would a robot deal with that pain?
I stands for I want her.

I think i could do that but i don't know how to get ENTJ gf in specific

>I think I can get a gf
Normalfags out

Hey i didnt say i actually did it

Lol ment to mentionChecking my own trips pic related

Attached: 1533016988025.png (362x362, 40K)

>MBTI
Literally just astrology for men.

t. Brainlet who can't understand abstract concepts

You don't get an ENTJ gf online, an ENTJ gf gets you.

Attached: 48e05a4904e4aec9b5b532331087de53063834a467d5987f97c6e548ddec009c.jpg (230x230, 10K)

Astrology actually has some basis since people born around the same time of the year will have similar experiences[spoiler

I got ENTJ at the end of highschool but I have no idea what it means

Okay then how do i get an ENTJ gf to get me

Attached: 1533041190830.png (251x255, 76K)

>the position of the stars has more to do with personality than traits observed in hundreds of patients
>[spoiler
The absolute state of "mbti is horoscopes" cucks

Don't know. My ENTJ gf just messaged me one day and started talking, picked my name randomly out of a server we were in. She liked cute, awkward virgins so we hit it off when my autism kicked in.

Attached: 6616677c628dda82c2fba364fb699f1966d71726134afbb1d34a356792b80d33.png (600x595, 525K)

It means you are my gf

So i have to be a retarded anime weeb discordfag? That's gonna be hard chief, you got another strategy perhaps?

Hey, you can either choose what works, or stay forever alone. Meanwhile I got a tall wealthy gentle femdom ENTJ weeb gf that I put literally no work into getting.

Attached: 0448d1e4bb79ae37723d5feb98f1f7a3e7ac40260993f7a17348603522a091a0.png (1163x1152, 188K)

I'm saying it's not gonna work bro, i'm not cute nor am i an anime weeb nor am i a discordfag. I would if i could

Hundreds of people testify to horoscopes too. It doesn't mean shit.

> stike witch gf when

Attached: 1486734417_maxresdefault.jpg (1000x722, 119K)

Except in mbti's case it's not testifying aka self report, it's observation from a third party.

That can be problematic. Being cute helps a lot and covers for awkwardness. Or being Jow Forums. And anime and vidya are basically the only sub-cultures I can think of where it is perfectly acceptable to have 0 normie interests or experiences. Not sure what to do then myself. Not like I caught her myself or anything either to even give advice with. Good luck.

Attached: fd9a2f50791f4af17278091c972b9305a198577cb580c6ce0cf57b104db2a1ce.png (600x800, 311K)

I play vidya so i can do that. Guess i'll have to make a discmeme account too but that's probably not going to work out too well because of the ol' 'tism

I will be your online ENTJ boyfriend

Just like an astrologer. Also
>hundreds is a valid sample size
>extremely poor reliability

Are you joking nigga?
An astrologer doesnt study human psychology he looks at the stars and says you are this way because of the position of the stars. They're not remotely similar and the fact you unironically think it is shows you have double digit iq, probably in the 80s

Original ump is original

Girls on online dating sites will often post MBTI. Go ahead and look around.

What about more autist friendly places

>autist friendly places
Steam?

So vidya it is. Now i just gotta figure out what games ENTJ girls play

They don't even study the stars. Astrologers are spewing bullshit

>Bumping for xstp gf
Patrician

>literal made up hogwash about the stars is superior to a posteriori evidence tested in companies, universities, and organizations for decades
wow

i had this thought too, explains why animals don't have them because they have mating seasons.

>i had this thought too, explains why animals don't have them because they have mating seasons.
What did you mean by this

I think he was trying to imply that animals don't have horoscopes because they're all born within a few months of each other, instead of just because they're animals and nobody cares about them enough to make up horoscopes for them.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c008 (v02) - p120 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.67M)

Lol. Wouldn't they all just have one horoscope then though?

I keep getting intj when I do the test. What kind of gf am I gonna get? I don't feel as confident as the test makes out I should be.

Attached: images (10).jpg (280x280, 12K)

>INTx
You get the "no gf" gf

Oh ok. What about a bf?

ESTP what gf do I get?

Attached: 1515457897914.jpg (1138x639, 147K)

I like to imagine they'd have 12 mini horoscopes each lasting for a few days depending on the species.

None. INTJs are late bloomers. Women hate young INTJs unless they're (the women) under the age of 12 or over the age of 50. You'll get a wife when you're 35-45 if you're lucky and successful, good news is she'll be relatively young

the world's your oyster in that respect, all the fags want to tap INTJ ass so long as you don't mind being a bottom.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c008 (v02) - p121 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.38M)

All the gfs

>the world's your oyster in that respect, all the fags want to tap INTJ ass so long as you don't mind being a bottom.
Actually i noticed traps like dom INTJs

Not the worst outlook. I'm terribly picky with people, particularly if I don't find them engaging. I'm working on it but it's tough when you have stupid high standards.

I'm definitely a dom (don't really have a good body type for subbing) so I'd much rather have a qt to man handle. I'm hoping I can find that at some point.

Well i should say INTJs are more often subs and most people who like INTJs are more interested in the subs, but i did notice that some traps like INTJ doms so there is definitely a possibility there. You can also look for an ENFP gf i heard they do well with INTJs but then you get the original problem of getting any kind of gf in the first place

Is there a reason they're usually subs? I figured INTJs preferred being in control of situations.

I guess maybe in comparison to traps you get to be the dom, people don't want too much power disparity in relationships or it would become genuinely frightning and dangerous, but I can't imagine run of the mill standard homosexuals being as accepting. Where did you notice this anyway?

Being a Ni dom will do that to you. INXJs have some of the highest standards and worst relationships with reality.

you're fat? That's uncommon for an INTJ

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c008 (v02) - p122-123 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] shrunk.jpg (2974x2089, 1.71M)

They are passive and physically clumsy because of low Se. Being dom requires you to be the opposite. Though the high Te makes up for it when you have a partner who willingly submits without any kind of a "resistance".

I noticed it mostly here. Traps seem to like INTJ and INTJs seem to like them. I'm guessing it has something to do with most traps being Fi doms or auxes, specifically xNFPs, which plays well into Dom Ni and especially and high Te.

I'm a bigger guy yeah. Shedding it all off quickly due to meds though (was put on because of meds lol) so in hoping to get back out there. I guess I'm not against the idea of being a sub but I'm used to being the dom. I'm also taller than most so I don't think I come across as timid enough.

Wait, are you implying that you've actually had sex? Let alone sex in which you were the dom? In which case
>why the fuck are you asking us these questions?
>why haven't you fucked off this board?
Also
>bigger guy
ohnonononononono

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c008 (v02) - p124 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.78M)

Hey man lithium with mirtazapine completely fucked me up weight wise. Bipolar sucks ass.

Please tell me how to get an ENFJ girlfriend.

Attached: 1533083825063.jpg (968x1024, 89K)

>actually getting diagonozed with a made-up illness
>actually taking the fun-drugs
I bet aspects of your sex life were involved in your diagnosis, "wow I feel euphoric while engaged in sexual intercourse and sort of sad other times". You deserve everything you get you normie fuck

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c008 (v02) - p125 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.39M)

oopsie daisy, that meanpost was meant for

That's pretty mean user, I didn't wish any I'll will against you.

INFJ here.
You shouldn't make meanposts to anyone.

Attached: 1533085701367.gif (500x205, 649K)

Thanks for the advice on morals, Hitler

Be xSTP. So basically be chad

Why, are ENFJ girls Stacy?

You did so implicitly by boasting about your sex life. When you have the entire internet to farm sympathy from you chose to fart directly from your obese lardarse into my mouth instead.

Sometimes it's kinder to meanpost, I thought an INFJ would understand that.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c008 (v02) - p126 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.18M)

Yeah but more like alt stacy, and ENFJ pairs best with xSTPs, ISTP in specific, both being chad.