Esketit: blackbots or any non white robots any u want help gettin laid

It real easy lmao u don't have to be white like me to fuck any type of girl black or asian or white don't mattet lmao just reply if u want help

Attached: f7fe8de3-3987-4e6a-949c-a5d48ea762ca.png (240x240, 103K)

shut the fuck up, you are not helping us

Lmao i can help but u don't want it

how will you help me?

If u wanna fuck a bitch I'll help u jus tell me what kinda bitch u like like race an personality an that stuff

how do get a qt shy white librarian type girl to fuck? don't want a gf just sex occasionally.

i don't give a fuck about race, but maybe a white girl , a redhead or dark black hair , if i'm just going to fuck her i want a girl that thinks to much of her self, thinks that she is the one in charge until you fuck her in the ass and she starts to begging to you to fuck her like a whore, body type like pic

Attached: e5e3af8023d10f04100724184f4069a6.jpg (640x960, 50K)

U jus gotta show interest in books like she does read some plato or some shit go on /lit/ get hobbies like hers bro an most of the time they don't like ebonics so act white

U can find white girls like that alot thats what white girls do they narcisssis

Do u have any difficulties talkin to women?

how do i start to speak to them?

Why is this dude just showing off a pound (or 3/4 of a pound minimum) of weed like it means anything?

That's chump material. Do people really fawn over this?

yes, i'm a introvert

>smoking that much weed and more
user wtf

Theres an azn that looks like this interested in me. She thinks im an eccentric nigga. How do I make her think im less weird?

Attached: b62b4f178e2fdd2f87605506b3e61b66.jpg (500x750, 41K)

Don't talk about weird stuff keep conversations to talk bout normal stuff like marvel an Asian girls r racist so act white

Look her in the eye while talkin don't stutter an don't answer question with a question jus realize nothin to be embarassd about

Just walk right up to them but don be creepy context matters also take care of hygiene do it in a public pace they usually more comfortable cause alot of people r around

Iono i jus like lil pump i dont smoke weed

Why do niggers come here? Go stand on a corner with your nigger homies and get shot by other niggers or police.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.14_[2017.08.16_10.56.09].png (376x600, 308K)

you cant say the nword, that is a White privilege

Esketit im white i jus hang out with alot of black ppl
Also don't be racist bro

Attached: 9dc8d28f-8f2f-4e8e-906b-92c8a701252b.png (240x240, 89K)

He is a self hating half gook. Ignore him.

Drop them redpills OP

Thanks bro jus trynna help people

I never talked ghetto in the first place, I only have slightly off grammar do to ebonics. Seems like she doesn't mind, she has told me she thinks about me a lot when im gone so I think im good to go just to pussy to make a move

i need to apologize, you actually helped, is good to see a good guy like you here

Attached: Thanks+anon+d+_51b32ca54c5484c954bff2dd98e966be.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Bro u already made it this far if she didn't like u she wouldn't have said that just be confident she prolly does want u bruh dont let these guys tell u otherwise jus be confident u can do it i believe in u man

White males need a lot more help. Due to current cultural norms non-white males have it much much easier in terms of sex and dating, almost as easy as women. White males are almost always robots though.

Thanks man jus trynna help ppl and let them find happiness

Thats a lie it race dont mean shit u guys overthink stuff and kill your shot before it even starts

alright man, thx. I just need to stop being a pussy despite the fact I act full autism irl around her without caring.
Based lil pump poster

Np man hey go get that asian pussy bro

Don't think like that, you can do it user, OP, help our friend here, he needs your knowledge

I know multiple women who will never touch a white guy mainly cause it's uncool now thanks to the alt-right and trump winning.

I mean, if he's trying to flaunt wealth through how much weed he goes through; that's not a lot at all. I wasn't implying that I smoke anywhere near that much.

Niggers will be niggers as always. fuck off nigger
your a fucking nigger too fuck off

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].kkv.png (548x710, 396K)

They probably aren't worth ur time anyway women who should be worth ur time are women who don't care about race and its not a trend alot of black women i fucked talk shit about white guys thas what people do they talk shit bout other races trust me bro u can get a gf just be confident u need to trust me i genuinely wanna help robots just tell me what race u interested in and what personality

I am bro

Why are u so racist

His mom divorced his dad and married a black man.

Help me then. Im black and want an asian or latina gf

One dude said he hated bein asian

I got an Indian girls number three days ago and now I don't know what to do

I want a dependent girl of any race

Asians r usually judgemental and dont like anyone who acts black just act white an confidence is key believe in urself like i do also for latinas they usually thots and the ones that aren't jus like any other girl want somone they can depend on emotionally and physically women like guys who can show emotions emotions mean ur human don't be afraid to express yourself women may not like you right now but you'll have an amazing gf/wife one day and make each other happy u gotta get over the hump of being to shy

Text her back and don't be awkward jus say hey and get to know each other

Like all the time i say jus be confident bro you'll find her u cant put yourself down be assertive an don't pussy out you might over think things but chances are she won't overthink things and don't just settle cause the girl is hot bro u want someone u can truly connect with and be one with u will find her

You're aiming for the wrong target .

Attached: 69.webm (640x1136, 1.13M)

see
Ljdu Orgnacil

He's white he will never have a girl. All girls want brown and black men now

Help then. How do I get my dick wet?

I can't text her back cause we haven't texted, just talked a few times in person while volunteering together. How do I not be awkward? Is it okay to text just to chat? I always see alphas online saying they just text to set up an irl date. I've never gotten a girls number before.

Thas a lie women usually dont care about race but some do but they usually racist an have a black guy fetish im white and fucked some black girls thats why i made this thread to help robots escape this way of thinkin they think women don't like them or their race

Just text her she wouldn't give u her number if she didn't want to text u shes waiting on u to text her

Be confident and go on tinder and ask girls out irl try bars , cafe or other datin shit be confident look them in the eye dont stutter and have self confidence u can do it bro if u don't have confidence u will fail before u even try

Precisely. Women really do not have the same allegiance to race as a lot of men do. It really doesn't matter to them. If they do, they typically end up secretly fetishizing another race.

I don't see why this is so hard to grasp for some people.

>show an interest in her interests
Well, this does sound like the kind of advice lil pump would give, so congratulations OP.

People usually like other people who share hobbies an shit opposites attract is a joke it sometimes works but alot of the time people like someone thats like them

Yea its weird ppl jus cant understan it

>Get the fuck off the board your spamming bullshit

Seriously this thrrad is worthless can we 404 this shit already op is a faggot... as usual.

Attached: 71488133.jpg (285x325, 14K)

Im jus tryin to help robots

She probably gave me the number cause rejecting me would be awkward. She's probably hoping i won't text.

No she don't try it an if thats a fake number aka she don't answer she don't wanna talk to u but if she does reply and its her she wants to talk ur overthinkin things

nigga be quiet. You probably bump any thread that is hating on nonwhites or trap sissy shit

I know the number is real. One last thing and I'll decide. What do I even say?

Start of with "hey this (your name) you gave me your number (however long it was ago she gave it to you) and i wanted to text if thats ok" and if she replies and seems interest get to know each other don't try to go to fast let things flow naturally just talk like u do with ur friends

That seems kind of stilted. Do you text girls like that?

No they usually text first i just ignore them if i dont care about talkin to them

Oh, well if she wanted to talk to me she'd text me first. That makes sense. I should ignore her the next time I see her. Thank you.

Broooo dont fuckin do this that shit is bad just fuckin do it women only text me first cause i usually ignore them for awhile

No no. I should just take having the courage to ask for the number as enough of a win. Any other attempts by me to further this will be awkward and unwelcome.

What if she asks y u didn't call or text her what do u say to her then huh

Outlandish. I'm not sure, I'd probably panic which would result in either a quick defensive lie of saying I was busy or I'd just say the truth that I was too shy.

Jus try texting her nothing bad will happen lmao

not that user but he could be accused of harassment

Jus don't be a creep and if they dont reply don't push it if u text once and they don't reply jus delet the convo and move on

okay, this is epic. based.

Want help? Do u?

Yeah I don't have any friends and I'm a loser how do I get a gf?

real advices guys
- women don't know what they want
- look are everything yeah but you can make up with social skills
- don't talk to girl out of the blue, in 2018 it's useless except if you're a 10/10
- try a least making friend with the girl you want, then try to speed up thing, if there's NOTHING between you and her don't force, if she is intrigued (not even interested) you will feel it.
- Don't cringe at rejection

>don't talk to girl out of the blue, in 2018 it's useless except if you're a 10/10

Yup, never make first contact nowadays. If you're messaging or calling first you've already lost.

Be confident an go for girls thats below u in looks if u want easy go for girls the same attractive as u if u want medium go for very attractive if u want hard

First contact is good if very light : small talk is good but nothing too strong (like "Hi ! My name is XXXX how are you ?" this is not good)

>If you're messaging or calling first you've already lost.
I like when they take initiative....

Everyone likes when women take initiative. And women do take it for Chads

What is good if your example is bad

I prefer men taking initiative

That's pretty gay. Couldn't you take initiative of that's the case?

How that gay that user is prolly a chick lol

Hi lil pump poster I want a nice dark skinned black gf I can talk with most of the day. I don't know where to meet any though seeing as I'm white and work 40 hours a week. What do I do??

You need to start a conversation if there's a possibility for. Literally anything is good example : she drop an object, you take it and give it to her, boom it's a book you have read.
- Ah nice book
- Oh you have read that ?
And it go on

I know it sound cliche and cheesy as fuck but it really make things less awkward. Just don't hesitate to speak to strangers. I had some very nice and interesting conversation with strangers like that, once even talking about W.C lol.

Where do u work and do u have any black girl coworkers

that is one old picture of jetskii

In my department there's no black girls but I do IT so I get to see them on different floors or even interact sometimes when I'm changing out their equipment. They're all so beautiful but I don't know what to do besides smile and say hello