Heightism

Why is it wrong for women to only want to date taller guys? After being here for a while, i've noticed robots are incredibly shallow themselves. I've talked to ugly low quality men here who have unrealistic expectations but have nothing to offer themselves. However, I can't blame you. it's only human nature to be shallow.

Recognizing that liking tall men is just responding to her biology, why should she be criticized, assuming she can get the tall men she desires? Robots dish out criticism but refuse to take it themselves for the same reasons.

Attached: _1007123f5b3f8b1ded6ec0c98cd0761f4276a_thumb.jpg (879x1000, 82K)

The criticism is aimed at inherent gender differences that result in exceptional men still fucking low quality women as a snack which results in any woman but outright hideous being fully capable of entering an intimate relationship with a man out of her league, whereas low quality men cannot get anything at all due to the existence of high quality men.

I agree, but can't you also understand it's natural for them to feel that way? You're drawn to certain physical attributes, you have certain standards, so does she.

There is objectively nothing wrong with them having a preference for tall men.

There is objectively nothing wrong with men denying or not committing to them for being ugly, fat, vapid, or a shitty person.

Everyone has their own preferences and there's no reason to let it perturb anyone.

Totally agree that women shouldn't feel entitled either if they're low quality

Why do we have an increase in bait threads by bitter virgin lanklets lately?

Even if they're "high-quality," it doesn't matter. Nobody is entitled to anything. If we both met the same one, you might believe she was a 10/10 whereas I might see her as a 7/10. Say, for instance, she ended up forming a crush on me. Based upon what you just said, she would be entitled to being with me (from your perspective). Absolutely not.

An it's natural for people to want to remove things that make them angry and they don't like, but you don't see them murdering others that they don't like at the drop of a hat? Oh wait. If you lower everything down to "its nature" then it's totally okay to do anything as a natural response as long as it is nature and as such it is beyond reproach or critique.

Because most men aren't tall so most women won't end up with tall guys. It's simple math.

No, you're implying that "not being entitled if they're low quality" equates to they're allowed to being entitled if they're high quality. Complete false equivalence. That's like saying a fat person shouldn't call others ugly, but a skinny person should be allowed to. Not the same in any way.

One is a crime, but the other is reasonable in society.

It became reasonable only recently.

Actually the average white male is probably like 5'11" ish in europe? In some euro countries the average is 6 feet tall and the realm of tall is around that, or slightly above depending on what you consider tall. It's not that every women will only consider tall men, but if a girl is reasonably attractive enough to be picky, why shame her for being picky?

because tall men are genetically inferior and just because women are attracted to inferior traits doesn't mean we should respect their preferences that are dysgenic.
>que butthurt lanklets in 3, 2, 1....

Because there's not enough Chads to go around. It's simple math. I don't even need to shame women because most end up severely disappointed by life. I'm just letting you know women have silly expectations.

>Robots dish out criticism but refuse to take it themselves for the same reasons.

Pffft. I'll take everything you throw at me. If it may be true, I'll certainly reflect on it.

And I'll take your argument a bit further, shallow is a word thrown around too often when it comes to selecting based on looks. I know plenty of people of great depth that select good looking partners, it's just an easy way to feel superior to someone.

Now! to the heightism. There IS actually some negative stuff there that isn't simply about fee-fees that I feel you should be aware about. I think the measure of the man comes from things mostly intangible. Where women make judgement calls on the intrinsic worth of a man based off of simply height (which happens often.) She's being foolish.

And it's not human nature to be 'shallow' I think real humanity and real civilization began when we started to aspire to be something better than pack animals-- When we learned discipline, self-control, rationality. We're trying to raise the bar here, and some of that begins with ignoring primal voices and pursuing more important qualities (being tall adds pretty much zero value to a man except some extra reach)

>tall men are genetically inferior
LOL
>doesn't mean we should respect their preferences
LOOOOL

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Right on que. Thanks for the butthurt lanklet.
Just remember, youre less healthy, die sooner, have slower reflexes, and aren't even better at combat.

That's pretty good reasoning, but at the end of the day everyone has a preference, even if it has no practical value, and men are guilty of doing the same,
and I'm talking more about women who have the luxury of being selective with mates, not like the 4/10 fatties

>when a manlet tries to act tough
LOOOOOOOOL

Attached: yx531eV.png (852x477, 536K)

>No, you're implying that "not being entitled if they're low quality" equates to they're allowed to being entitled if they're high quality. Complete false equivalence. That's like saying a fat person shouldn't call others ugly, but a skinny person should be allowed to. Not the same in any way.
I never implied anything. I rounded off the argument by addressing a dilemma that arose when two people perceive someone differently.

>Totally agree that women shouldn't feel entitled either if they're low quality
Here, you literally implied exactly what you said I did through the conditional, "if they're low quality."

Again, if you see a woman as a 10/10 and I see them as a 7/10, based upon that conditional statement, it would imply that she would be entitled to dating me because she's not low quality to you. The dilemma is that I see her as a 7/10, therefore she would not be entitled.

My assertion is that nobody is entitled to anything because we all have different preferences. It doesn't make sense to claim that someone deserves Y more based off of X, when another person might prefer something else.

I'm not even acting tough, just pointing out the truth. stay mad buddyboy

Women don't choose their biology, men don't choose their height, so you are the one who actually has to answer this:
WHY do I have to respect preferences over things that are not in anyones control and do not actually have any benefit? Because "durr everyone has preferences"? That's not a valid reason.

Being able to get something and filter out what you don't want isn't necessarily being entitled. If someone is a good student, he gets into ivy leagues, going to a state school is probably beneath him in his eyes. To a girl, the attractive man will be her ivy league, if she can get in, and even form a long term relationship with him, someone who isn't attractive to her seems like a bad deal. However, if she's really ugly and she rejects all men in her league, she's more entitled.

>no one is entitled to anything
But if she can get what she wants, why shouldn't she be selective?

Not him but looking at it physiologically height is not really all that useful to human beings and there are some advantages to being short. Height was generally correlated with other features that were advantageous to early human endeavors like adequate access to nutrition and raw strength. Selecting for height in the modern age is just a Fisherian runaway scenario however.

Why does she need a bitter neckbeard's approval to date?
lol, just lol my friend

Attached: 3vsvezagsf501.jpg (768x768, 109K)

>Why does she need a bitter neckbeard's approval to date?
I'm not a neckbeard nor am I even a virgin, your strawman makes no sense and is nothing but a way to deflect from the fact you have no answer. This time, answer the question - why should anyone respect anything that's not in anyone's control and has zero benefit?

You don't have to respect it, but you would also reject an extremely ugly woman. that's how she feels about you. it's difficult to date someone you're not attracted to, by filtering you out, she saves her time and also yours.

Youre not making an argument. You're just saying "it is what it is" as though thats justification.

>men are guilty of doing the same.

But are they? If we're going to point fingers, then I might as well come out and say it: I have two feet firmly planted in the real world, and I can say without a doubt that most men I know don't take one physical attribute and tack on a bunch of intrinsic qualities that might not even be there because of it.

The mistake you're making is drawing the sample size for your assertion from here on r9k. I draw my sample from the real world, with 20+ years of experience observing and often participating.

Yes, yes, everyone has preferences. It's when those choices become irrational and somewhat mercenary that maybe people should reexamine them.

>Being able to get something and filter out what you don't want isn't necessarily being entitled.
Right.

>If someone is a good student, he gets into ivy leagues, going to a state school is probably beneath him in his eyes.
This is different though, because at this point, we could say he earned a way into these schools. This isn't entitlement. Entitlement would be if he flunked out of everything and still thought he should attend said Ivy league school.

>To a girl, the attractive man will be her ivy league, if she can get in, and even form a long term relationship with him, someone who isn't attractive to her seems like a bad deal
Except she didn't even remotely do anything as you said previously (good student--hard work, etc) aside from being a girl.

>But if she can get what she wants, why shouldn't she be selective?
Selective != entitlement. That's preference and the premise of the argument here.

Learn to read.

Ugliness is actually a bad trait, height isn't, so it's not an apt comparison.
> that's how she feels about you.
I'm not a short man, I'm an average 5'11".
>it's difficult to date someone you're not attracted to, by filtering you out, she saves her time and also yours.
why should I care about whether she's happy in a relationship?

My fault, I thought you were replying to me.

>why should I care about whether she's happy in a relationship?
let me rephrase this last line - why should I care if she's not happy over something that is objectively not a problem? Thats just her being upset for no reason.

>don't take one physical attribute
Her face being ugly, her being fat is more than enough for plenty of men to reject a woman. these are impractical things, yes being fat is very unhealthy, but they reject because of physical repulsion

>Except she didn't even remotely do anything as you said previously (good student--hard work, etc) aside from being a girl.
That's where men are to blame. Women will get whatever they want because society hands it to them. She can be vapid and still find love. However, let's not discount all women from having a personality. Say she has a good personality, ambitious, has hobbies, somebody's dream girl at the least. If she's chad's dream girl. she's like the ivy league student in merity, compared to other women. i don't consider this unreasonable. you're defaulting everyone in the gender to just having a pussy, when there's variety to people.

>Ugliness is actually a bad trait, height isn't, so it's not an apt comparison.
Effectively it's the same to some women. Being ugly makes you less attracted, being short makes her less attracted. practicality doesn't come into play, human beings aren't that complex. a girl can be very unhealthy but pretty, she still gets plenty of suitors.

I'm not a libertarian, I do not care about individual preference or desire. It's dysgenic to the genepool unlike things like ugliness or sickness, so there is no reason to respect it or [eventually] allow it. It doesn't matter if she "feels" it's the same because objectively it is NOT the same, which is what is important.

>let me rephrase this last line - why should I care if she's not happy over something that is objectively not a problem? Thats just her being upset for no reason.
You mean with you or in general? Are you a rapist? You want a woman to be with you without her consent or..? I knew a guy like that once. He's a neet now.

What a laughable reply. Do you want me to take you seriously or are you not having the conversation in good faith?

Height has good and bad sides. It's not like being fat which is universally bad. Or being intelligent which is universally good.

>there's variety to people.

Well no shit. Why even make this thread then, wagging your finger and telling us we're no better? and if that wasn't you, You've already pretty much admitted that women get away with it on a daily basis (and you blame it all on men no less.) But really, Men catch all the flak and women slip under the radar for the type of shit you're talking about. That's something you need to understand.

I put my money where my mouth is. I have since day one-- So do plenty of people I know, and that still won't stop the knife from plunging into our backs if something better comes along. I never expected a guarantee of any kind of safety in this world, but let's not put the cart before the horse. Selecting based solely on looks causes real problems that simply can't be justified by 'muh preference'

>Men catch all the flak and women slip under
Not really. I feel like men aren't shamed as much as woman for their dating preferences. I also don't think anyone should be shamed for their preferences, regardless of gender.

>based solely on looks
She isn't necessarily only liking the guy because he's tall, but filtering men because they're short. The tall guy can have a variety of good traits. Sure, it's not good to date a hot person who is a bad person, but that's not inherent.

Not him, but you need to explain why we should allow dysgenic practices just because "its muh preference". Until you can, you have nothing.

Hilarious, my friend. An ugly weak manlet has no power to control who other people date. At best, you can whine about it on Jow Forums, wasting your youth miserably like a bitter tard.

It's also natural for men to beat and rape women. Animals do it all the time in nature. It's technically natural to just kill your neighbors and take their food for yourselves. It's natural to shit in your backyard.

People like you need a baseball bat to the temple

People like you belong in jail. I'm sure you're going to shoot up a school, incel.

I'm not a short man, I'm an average 5'11". I'm not even a virgin. I see you have nothing to say about the actual points I'm making though.

The point he's making, retard, is that saying "durr its natural" doesn't matter, it's a naturalistic fallacy. Why are you "people" so god damn stupid while thinking you're smart?

>Hilarious, my friend. An ugly weak manlet has no power to control who other people date
Lol yes we do, we're already establishing programs in Japan and the UK, and it's only going to spread.

Because it's a weird and stupid thing to care about. I understand being attracted to prettiness and what not. But who the fuck is attracted to tallness? Especially since dating someone your own height is better and more convenient in every way.

When I learned that women were sexually attracted to height I was stunned.

Attached: gingerfro.png (304x447, 210K)

I am factually smarter than you. I'm probably more educated and make more money. My point is that it's reasonable to be selective, dumbass. If not, she would have to date hundreds of men because an ugly manlet is butthurt at her choices lmao

>I am factually smarter than you.
I doubt it.
>I'm probably more educated and make more money.
I'm doing a Ph.D in mathematics
>My point is that it's reasonable to be selective, dumbass
I agree, IFF what you are selecting for is actually objectively better. Tallness is not, so allowing it as a trait is dysgenic.
>If not, she would have to date hundreds of men because an ugly manlet is butthurt at her choices lmao
This doesn't follow from what I'm saying.

Very tall men have back and foot problems their whole lives.

Attached: sharknigger.jpg (1595x1181, 307K)

Tall people die young just like fat people.

>Not really. I feel like men aren't shamed as much as woman for their dating preferences.

Well. Agree to disagree! We both have a vested interest in defending our genders, and from here on out we will only be arguing in circles.

go back to facebook pussy

People in this thread arguing about what height women prefer when in reality most women look right past/through them or do a double take in disgust/pity