That feel when no Pam gf

>that feel when no Pam gf

Attached: pamm.jpg (807x454, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHPD_Yvr3p4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

erin is the best choice

I know your feel OP. When I watched the office for the first time back in 2014 I developed a serious crush on Pam. Funny thing is Jenna Fisher does nothing for me but I still have this soft spot for Pam. Sometimes I wonder whether it was so because of crippling depression and acute solitude at the time...

>tfw no manipulative cunt who strings me along for years, gets mad at me when I get a new gf, and only breaks down and dates me after her meathead Chad bf has worn out his usefulness and shes driven my gf out of the city

Jim's girlfriend before pam was hotter IMHO

>Sometimes I wonder whether it was so because of crippling depression and acute solitude at the time...
Probably, because I had a huge crush on her as well. Then when I improved myself a bit and gained some confidence in real life, I saw nothing that out of the ordinary. Seeing how she turned out after getting pregnant like seven years later also destroyed the illusion a bit. Jim was (and is) still in his prime, not so much for Pam. She also became more bitchy/argumentative/annoying as the series went on.

>Karen did nothing wrong

Quite literally fuck Pam. Karen was the ideal mutt mixed breed goddess. Jim is an actual moron.

Attached: image.jpg (648x831, 306K)

I feel as though the writers shit on a lot of characters later on in the series, and especially after Michael left. From what I've watched of season 9, it looked to get even worse.

Pam went down a notch, Andy went through a million personalities and they left Ryan as a shell. They seemed to have no idea what to do with Erin for a while. And the new characters were terrible.

pams a dumb bitch, if theres one character i just seriously hate its Pam. Jim could have done so much better for himself.

erin is cutest you're correct

Nellie gives me the biggest boner tho, that milf just wants to be a mommy

Attached: Nellie_hot_with_big_boobs.jpg (500x281, 27K)

Agreed, the series went downhill right after that mob insurance episode. I remember one later episode was just Jim and Dwight fighting in a hallway while Robert California played golf. Zero replay value. While first four seasons had wit every other line. Probably my favorite exchange in the early seasons: youtube.com/watch?v=fHPD_Yvr3p4

AH, A MAN OF TASTE. PATRICIAN.

It's a hollow feel, knowing I'll never have an Erin gf

I think the way they treated Andy and Ryan was kind of interesting, on how they were ruined and unraveled, with their worst nature being let out, through the wrong kinds of romantic relationships, that encouraged that behavior, the female unknowing that the repressed bad personality stuff that they pulled out would be so drastic.

purse girl gave me the biggest boner and i'm keeping her all to myself

Attached: FYXs-Txut99EAOrgD-N2zRWS-J_JZKFMOPeIC0XzCMs.jpg (1024x576, 140K)

Everyone talks about how Jim's previous girlfriends were better than Pam, but can we talk about the gigantic mistake that Dwight made by turning down two (2) perfect women in favor of a cheating psycho ?

>tfw will never fuck prime Jenna
Worst feel

crazy needs crazier
how is that oregano fuckers

Pam cheated on the warehouse dude with Jim when they were engaged then went full on BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR NOT BEING BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M THE VICTIM

I-Is she gonna be alright bros?

Attached: 0C1D5139-B40C-436C-B206-CBFFACEAAE5C.jpg (600x800, 51K)

my ex and the only woman i've ever been in love with looks like pam. that was 7 years ago and i still think about her. fuck.

Attached: 1465858555655.jpg (1999x1369, 473K)

Pam and Jim are the worst people in the office.

>Dumped that 6-foot-tall dental hygienist with the insatiable cocklust
What the fuck was he thinking lads

Attached: C0A59042-4DCA-460A-8B55-2246C11B21BA.jpg (268x188, 14K)

pam reminds me of my mom so i'm not into her

>that 6-foot-tall dental hygienist with the insatiable cocklust simply straight up mogged Angela when confronted with Dwights deep dicking contract
WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE THINKING

Pam is for ________

of course, not gonna deny that if i were dwight my first choice would have been the farm girl second choice date night episode girl, but dwight is dwight, hes preferences in all aspects of life differ from the norm

Karen confirmed for best girl. The worst part is that office normies worship Pam blindly. Why can't they see what we see?

She was pretty based, as was his qt farm gf. When you consider the episode where they go clubbing and meet the Jersey girl who's all over him, it really shows that he wants a woman who makes him work insanely hard for her affections

Murdering!

Leaving so you can sell your gun to spooky 3-letter agencies

Attached: 0AD71D72-42D4-466F-B53C-BE71E8D4F4F1.png (500x643, 189K)

because it's just a sitcom and not everyone is as autistic about it as you are

She is a fat slob. Waste of time

Attached: 5B65945A-CE5D-4527-B67A-4996777EFAD4.jpg (1504x1140, 177K)

jan is the best because she's absolutely crazy

Why does she look like the green goblin in this picture someone fucking photoshop will dafoe next to that

>namefag on r9k
>calling someone autistic

Forgot I had this

>you'll never babysit astrid
>you'll never find the lingerie and dildos jan purposely leaves around the house to mess with you
>you'll never fall into the claws of predatory MILF jan

Attached: 1516348725795.jpg (2018x3000, 1.04M)

who was the blonde one in accounting? she was the ideal gf.

>virgin
>loyal
>waiting for marriage
did turn into a slut though. i blame our culture.

>crazy old hyper-controlling cat lady slut
>ideal

>tfw no Pam gf
I think I will pass. Jim is an idiot. Besides dumping Karen, he had Katy (pic related) all over him in S2 and mindlessly dumped her when Pam got engaged. Jim is basically Chad, he has stacies lining up for him but settles for the average girl fucking any hope for incels like Toby

Dwight and Michael are equally as bad. Dwight had plenty of chances to have hot fuckbuddies but ignored them all for Angela. Michael had Jan (total MILF) and that other single mom character fighting over him in one episode and he ends up with holly flax in the end. HOLLY FLAX

TL;DR all the men on the show are c u c k s

Attached: 6C19C500-1FA6-4E80-A314-010E5D3967EC.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Damn she looks JUSTED

holy shit user. you just ruined the office for me