What did asianmasculinity mean by this...

What did asianmasculinity mean by this? Why are they so afraid of white men that they only date to attack them when theyre down in groups?

Attached: Screenshot_20180720-120141~2.png (720x758, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So why does everyone hate whites?

>3 chinks attack white guy in china for being with asian girl with BATS AND RODS
>White guys stills btfos 3 ARMED chinks with his BARE HAND all by himself
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
asian men are a fucking joke i swear to god

Attached: Screenshot_20180720-131049~2.png (708x727, 138K)

jealousy ORIGINALDO

Because theyre jealous of them. Notice how mullatos are always praised only if they have light skin, blue eyes or blond hair? Everyone wants to be white, thats why non whites are so eager to mix with whites

Attached: CAhX45b9i8b1nyKw1RpJDrnGnE86bE0udMHR2xljOAU.jpg (640x640, 66K)

HAHAHA HAHAHA holy shit.

>former rugby winger

Meh

Implying you average pale whitoid faggot cucked by the media to the max is the same as that former professional athlete.

Go kys whitoid kiddos

>dey jelus!!

lmao you fucking wish. I would hate to be white in /currentyear/

Attached: white people BTFO.png (1230x317, 171K)

how are you any better than asianmasculinity? every day i read some gripe you have with me because of race.

Lmao a guy can be a pro mma fighter but you could beat him a bat. And the guy was barely a rugby player whos also retired not to mention they were 3 against 1. Asians simply are weak manlets
Stay mad and jealous

but youre nothing like him

Topkek, Asians are the strongest olympic weightlifters in history.

i cant change my race. when will you stop bitching over it?

You're making us asians look bad. Whites are our friends. Niggers are the real enemies.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.18_[2017.09.06_18.30.23].png (536x668, 440K)

we steal their women because we're the superior race and everybody knows it

Go make more threads on reddit about how you hate white men and asian women need to be stoned for dating them incels
White men are stronger, bigger, smarter, more creative and overall better in every way

Attached: 1g44mou174a01.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

How many times you're gonna post that retarded pic you fucking asian sperg?

>more threads

i havent made a single thread about that. i dont care, why dont you get over whatever's bothering you?

When people will stop bitching about my race. Literally almost every thread in these asian subreddits are about white men, theyre fucking obsessed with us

Attached: Screenshot_20180720-120156~2.png (560x637, 78K)

Fucking hell,kill yourself already, nobody here likes you and youre not popular so you think

Ok, a white guy needs to beat up 3 armed chinks at once. does that feel like a win for you? lol
As for the average white guy, they could still easily beat up and overpower the average chink.
average male height in china: 5' 6.7"
average male height in USA: 5'9'' (and that's with loads of latino manlets dragging down the average)

lmfao. insects? sounds like a polr9k poster come on.

dont bunch me with that dude.

get the fuck over it guys.

Strongest at low weight classes. short people are able to lift higher x their body weight than tall people. that doesn't mean they're able to lift more than tall people.

nice try to cope, chink

>dont bunch me with that dude.
>get the fuck over it guys.

Same chink confirmed.
Man, two nukes really weren't enough. Hope Trump fucks you twice over to rid you of your degenerate heritage

I post because she is cute you dumb african

Attached: 15228034527981.png (900x706, 594K)

i dont know what to tell you. it must be over asian women.

all in all, its more shit thats got nothing to do with me.

you post it because you can't get laid because of your chink 2in dick, hence why you also reside on Jow Forums

this has nothing to do with anything. youre attacking me over race. youre a racist.

You filthy cuck shit

Whites have never been our friends. It's more likely they are friends with negros than with us Asians.
Stop being so deluded.

I have never posted on reddit, nice strawman.

Also strong in what sense? At lifting weights?
Wow, no joke, this is why there are weight classes when it becomes olympic, you retard.

Attached: 1429236396847.png (495x454, 301K)

Ever heard of pound for pound?
Just divide their PB with their weight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting

I only see Slavs in the chart, no whitoid.

>Whites have never been our friends

They're incredibly friendly with asian women, the hell are you talking about?

>Also strong in what sense? At lifting weights?
Wow, no joke, this is why there are weight classes when it becomes olympic, you retard.

The guy brought up weight lifting as in arguement in favor of asian men and he responded. Don't be daft.

Attached: 1530976100830.jpg (1920x1186, 210K)

why did you post some fat cumskins in your pic hahahahah what?

>incredibly friendly with asian women

and? youre not mentally right if you need to start fights online over some old reddit posts.

You're one of the most hated subhumans on this board, you piss skinned gook. Neck yourself, one less chink is negligible

i dont know, i think that spot is yours. hes second.

Slavs are white buddy.

Theyre strong in every sense chong. They can lift heavier shit than you can, they can throw a stronger punch than you can, theyre taller and heavier than youll ever be

Asians are the most self hating race on the planet. Shit, Japan and china even started larping as westerners for like a century after getting their shit kicked in.

what kind of disgusting fuck keeps making these threads over race from some obscure reddit posts. on a 3 digit iq scale there is a special measurement for you it reads "fat retard."

"Whites have never been our friends. It's more likely they are friends with negros than with us Asians."

Whats it like being this tier of brainlet, jesus how do you even manage to breathe?

These fat cumskins could snap your arms like a bunch of sticks

Attached: 20170225214403-878d55ff.jpg (384x529, 95K)

racism is for weak bitches that need to take from the glories of others.

tbf, the guy you posted is huge.

youre not a friend, people cant tolerate your dumb racist shit thats got nothing to do with me or you. youre a piece of shit

T.cuck

Race is the most common axiom humans organize around, it's innate. Doesn't mean you have to hate others, but recognizing differences is just being a realist.

jealousy

whites are peak:

>aesthetics
>culture
>science

if that wasnt enough, whites basically invented human rights and have already done more to uplift humanity than the other races ever will

the non-whites with fragile egos (particularly niggers) cannot handle this, hence their need to throw shade at them constantly

white women also have the best feet

Attached: 0D2BADC4-393C-4CD0-A400-887DC1DB752C.jpg (1536x2048, 725K)

sure, theres differences. but i dont rely on the glories of others to fight my fights. thats for weak bitches, i.e. you

a 2d drawing isn't "cute". You look deranged

Nope
Slavs are Slavs, you retard.

The brainlet is you, you deluded fucktard.
How do I manage to breathe?
My autonomic nervous system does the job.

How does it feel like having to breathe manually all the time, brainlet?

Attached: giphy.gif (440x248, 488K)

whos throwing shade here? be honest. i feel like a babysitter for little emo bitches who have gripe over some troll posts on reddit.

>They're incredibly friendly with asian women, the hell are you talking about?
Because they want to fuck them and they're next on the list to be bleached. They already fucked negro and amerindian women :^)

>racism against white people
HAHA take that cumskins, you mad?
>racism against non whites
P-please stop, being racist is bad,we're such a victims :(((

Attached: no-white-person-will-be-allowed-to-own-mugabe-begs-1338514.png (500x366, 80K)

I mean really, imagine belonging to race that contributed nothing to human progress and then realizing that not only do whites and their science and progress exist, but their womens feet are more attractive than your womens faces too?

that is what being a nigger feels like

Attached: 605FF26F-7E90-4092-B3F2-EEB1ABB8D73D.jpg (2048x1536, 522K)

h-hi, white fembot here
how do i get a qt asian bf?

>cumskins

ive never used that word, but of course you would think asians are all big entity because youre a special kind of stupid.

I don't rely on their glories either. But western Europeans are objectively the most successful group of people to have ever lived.

Wealthiest
Tallest
Most contributions to science
Most successful at conquest
Started the industrial and technological revolution
etc

I'm not saying it's genetically inherent, but our culture has produced superior results. And to deny your heritage is a coping mechanism for inferior cultures.

Whitoid cumskins of Europe are finished.

Next up are the Americunts.

>White womens feet are more attractive then asian faces

Well put.

All evidence points towards a slide to far right politics in EU, enjoy the free gibs before the inevitable and well earned ethnic cleansing.

Holy fuck those big sausage feet lmao. Only a third world shitter would find those attractive

wonderful. whats that got to do with me? whats that got to do with you? why arent you over some troll reddit post, so much that even knowing im asian is enough for you post racist dumbfuck rhetoric at me.

any more bitching at me because some guy somewhere said something bad about white people?

Cultural supremacy is chauvinism not racism.

One can appreciate their history and still be successful. Knowing that the USA is objectively better than Malaysia isn't racist.

Lmao, how idiotic can you be to think that the dominating forces Germany and France in Europe that pretty much dictates the politics will apply far right politics?

Muslims are less deluded than you Whitoid fuck.
Meanwhile in reality Whitoids are in the process of being replaced in the long term.

Attached: 1524386511600.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Keep coping, during the 19th century whites were a vast minority in North America and we still dominated. It's almost like were superior or something.

so this thread is "cultural chauvenism"? i guess i cant be part of your culture then, being asian and all.

France is unironically the least racist EU country. You know how rare it is for a French person, even the right wingers, to have a burning hatred for a racial group that aren't Muslims or Arabs ? It took me literally 10 years to see that.

oh I forgot, Gyp*ids. but still my point stands

The only who is in cope mode is you.

How could an asian identify with a white mans history/culture and not ending up a self hating cuck.

See the whites who like nigger culture, it looks pathetic.

USA is much closer to being gone than any part of Europe.

history no, culture certainly. youre calling me a cuck like it means anything to me.

I'm saying if you were proud of being Asian, why would you even want to.

im fine with being Asian. why would i even want to what?

Why would an Asian prefer identifying with Amerimut culture over Asian culture, that's a cuck move.

Can this thread be about giving me advice for how to move to Asia?
I don't have a degree so the English teacher meme is unavailable?
Is it impossible to move there without a degree or a lot of money?

lmao the absolute state of asian "men"

you calling me a cuck means nothing to me. and considering how you are racist to me and have been for years, im not going to share something personal with you, that privilege is for my friends. rot in hell

have been for years, what?

When you think about it, r/hapas, r/aznidentity and r/AsianMasculinity's gripes are just as petty as yours. 90% of the posts on those subreddits are dating related. "Why won't x-group of women date me?" and "I hate x-group of men dating x-group of women and not me!" are some common examples of what goes down in those communities. How's that shit better than you faggots bitching bout how much of a whore Stacy is cuz she don't wanna fuck you cuz you're 5'6" in your Skechers or /r9kkk/ sperging out and wishing death on a Tyrone for dating any woman that ain't black (yeah, I said "woman that ain't black" cuz I've actually seen *white* guys get pissed over black guys dating Asian women before)?

Slavs are white enough for asian girls to wet their pussies and betray their race

Attached: poland-krakc3b3w-east-02.jpg (760x509, 332K)

Asian women are more likely to live with white men in the US, than Asian men. If this doesn't bother the average American Asian I don't really know what to say.

why should that bother me

turns out, that I "Asian man" am the least racist of us all.

Idk, if I knew white women were more attracted to black men than white men, it would bother me.

To each his own I guess.

yeah okay, you could let that bother you if you wanted.

>"why isnt this asian kid bothered by my troll posts about their women? yellow bugmen have no soles."

Attached: 576E10C0-EB34-4994-9E4C-60A1EE81592A.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

Kashii Yui is beautiful. I wish she was real so i can dump my gf for her.

Attached: overwhelm me yui.png (588x720, 493K)

Yeah, and you could let racism bother you if you wanted.

it doesnt, but this is a daily occurance of being called out. this thread isnt really racist, its just using racism as a way to have a "conversation" with me.

>posts a white man

i did. not your flavor? how about Tex Mex?

Attached: 712B598B-9E69-4B59-BE03-2C277F88D9BB.jpg (500x487, 89K)

You know how in the south most men would shot a negro if they got a chance yet their daughter marry the blackest man in the city.It's like that, instead of showing how good asian men are they just try to drive them off non-asians, so when they get the chance they go for a white oe sometimes even black dude. but WMAF sons are almost always the ones doing this shit so I dislike both sides

the problem is just boomers are terrible at raising kids. Everyone regardless of race needs a boogeyman to blame all their problems on.

you should feel like shit. racist pricks

No women, especially white women want white males.

t. not white woman

>No women, especially white women want white males.
How you wish that was true
White women are also least likely to racemix in usa

Attached: 1_NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg.png (495x391, 18K)

>2014
Outdated and irrelevant. Current cultural norms place white males as a lower order of human below everyone else. Minority culture is in and white women will just fuck their way into it. White males will be excluded

wheres your white gf then?