How many of the fags on Jow Forums are actually femanon larpers?

How many of the fags on Jow Forums are actually femanon larpers?

Attached: 1531338603249.jpg (750x527, 120K)

Quite a few I'd imagine. I like pretending to be a stereotypical neckbeard so to each their own.

roughly 50%

probably not as many as there are gays larping as femanons

Females are so fucking gay holy shit.

Depends. Will one be willing to date me?

none tbqh famalam senpai

DO ANY FUJOSHIS WANNA BE MY GF?! I DON'T HATE ANIME AND DON'T MIND UNKEMPT, BADLY DYED HAIR OR LEG HAIR

that's a tricky question because some of them ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEY'RE FEMALES LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Not a lot, but maybe a couple. Girls know better than to post on Jow Forums *and* do so openly female.

Not a ton, I won't correct someone if they call me a fag for liking men or use he pronouns, but I never go in /r9gay/ threads or whatever.

Also this

I actually know a female friend of a friend that lurks here. She loves the misogyny and actually agreed with a few posts that even I thought were fucked up. Too bad she's a fucking cumdumpster.

ITT:
robots pretending to be fembots pretending to be robots

nice trips

i'm fembot pretending to be robot pretending to be fembot pretending to be robot

Originally fucking all of them.

What an nlog roastie

stop larping stacy they know

Attached: bIGjgsa.jpg (618x628, 68K)

most cumdumpsters are secretly misogynists at heart anyway.

OH SHIT THE JIG IS UP! RETREAT OUT OF HERE!

Attached: i don't have my gun.png (768x840, 489K)

Which one of you anons want to date

I'm not a stacy. I'm a male robot who wants a fujoshit gf

I wouldn't mind one but I'm probably going to be deployed abroad soon

Are you a grill? P-Pls respond

This. Hence we call them "traps".

I will give you a hug and hold your hand for one (1) minute if you live close enough.

this t b q h f a m p o t a t o

Attached: qrFqKuj[3].png (960x701, 502K)

Does girls posting on Jow Forums count as women invading men's spaces? You know, like how lesbos apparently don't want gay men in gay bars cuz they "sexually assault women"?

I am so sick of beta boy losers trying to get with me! Get a life, I wouldn't spread my legs for you if you were the last man on earth.. You're all fucking disgusting, I'm waiting on my handsome prince charming to sweep me off my feet and make me feel like such a woman..

Im a guy, and also abroad where user

Why would you want a fujoshi gf?

Quite a few and as a fag I find it anoying as fuck.

The gay guys sexualy assaulting women thing is fucking stupid.
Why would a gay go after pussy?

>Jow Forums
>safe space
nope.

>that slightly unhinged fujo look
Pretty hot desu

Got a question for an authentic autistic femanon. Why do you take pictures of people on public places, gyms or public transport?

Attached: 1530234548073.jpg (195x241, 13K)