Just bee confident bro :)

>Just bee confident bro :)

This shit never works, pic related

Attached: just bee confident bro.png (515x915, 86K)

you in faggot, you got her laughing too bad you fucked it up

Idk im autistic was the perfect response

You totally got laid huh

almost, op, almost
but when you want to play chess you gotta see 20 moves forward
heh
Believe me, my IQ is 150

>admitting defeat
should've said something among the lines of
>well the other girls i talk to don't seem to think so
and not send a single message, if she were to sent something back not reply to it as well
she then either leaves in which case your probably didn't have a chance anyway or keeps messaging you a few times to which you eventually reply with something like
>was busy, thought i was ugly?
anyway yeah, you fucked up

Just be confident bro
t.Chad

Attached: 1528026467095.jpg (960x925, 108K)

Except there was nothing confident about what you said. You just laid into someone right off the bat without even hinting that it was bants or anything of that nature.

Never gonna make it.

No he didn't. No interested woman will call a guy "ugly af" under any circumstance.

>well the other girls i talk to don't seem to think so
Just terrible.

probably phrase it in a more clever way but considering what he started with it was his essential only option at redemption
could also be something along the lines of
>this is the most boring reply i got to this
and again leave until she sends at least a few more messages
anyway, i forget where i am sometimes

>well the other girls I talk to dont seem to think so

Hahaha user you're a virgin, aren't you? This reply is defensive and lame as fuck.

not a virgin but it's the type of passive aggressiveness i use to make girls interested on tinder, women are emotional creatures, if you don't have the looks it's shit like that they respond to

You have no idea what you are talking about mate. Just stop posting.

Thx for the laugh

Damn OP you need to learn how to bant.

>"ur ugly af how is that lucky for me?"
"Because you're clearly on here looking for dick and attention and lucky for you I can give your thirsty ass both."

dude there was no recovering from his message. "I've lowered my standards" holy shit

it's okay to project but just know it doesn't lead anywhere but self loathing and sadness
probably but it's always nice to at least try

Thats not being confident its being a fag.

>idk Im autistic
Best response you could have given, Im in fucking tears right now

The sooner you learn that Chad plays by a different set of rules the better. Youd be fucking her right now if your face was an 8

Hehe it was only a hologram
*teleports behind you*

>it's okay to project but just know it doesn't lead anywhere
And neither does
>well the other girls I talk to dont seem to think so

You might get a reply or two, but not a phone number or a date.

I'm not sure why you're on this board if you're a non-virgin, user.

You backed down to quick you should have said "still hotter that you"

it doesn't lead to a date, it leads to her being interested in the conversation
girls like guys they can't get, if you talk to them online they already have assume you're interested in them, hence showing them you aren't and/or willing to skip them in a heart beat if they don't care for your pickup line is a good way too pull them back in
they wouldn't care about your autism at this point, just that you didn't put them on a pedestal, it's from there up to you to get her number, but at least you have her submissive attention

>willing to skip them in a heart beat if they don't care for your pickup line is a good way too pull them back in
All bluepill/pickup delusion. If they find your face and profile attractive, you can say nearly anything. If they don't, you're nothing but entertainment. Even I'd talk to anyone interesting, hell I'm talking with you anons, but the moment they tried to setup a date or want more commitment from me (say, just talk on discord) I'd bail if I didn't find them cute.

>All bluepill/pickup delusion. If they find your face and profile attractive, you can say nearly anything. If they don't, you're nothing but entertainment. Even I'd talk to anyone interesting, hell I'm talking with you anons, but the moment they tried to setup a date or want more commitment from me (say, just talk on discord) I'd bail if I didn't find them cute.
sorry but this is bullshit, you should know better than see reality through the cherry picking people do in those "tinder compilation" screens on here
i had quite a few fake chad accounts, ranging from all different pics to bios, i'd get hundreds of matches within days but the amount of girls who'd stick around after i'd write something along the lines of "wanna fuck?" or any other variation of that so i minute i can count them on both of my hands
most girls responded best to assertive behavior with a side of quirkiness and aloofness, i fed them just enough attention but remained distant otherwise and they were flooding my inbox, if i went too strong you could feel that while still interested it was mostly "keep him in mind" sort of interesting"

>i fed them just enough attention but remained distant otherwise and they were flooding my inbox
>i had quite a few fake chad accounts
> if i went too strong you could feel that while still interested
Just ruminate over those sentences there and then reconsider how what I was saying might have not been bullshit after all.

Reality is I know that when fat/unattractive girls are interested in me I act any way I want, while when the girls are on my looks level I need to have status/money, and if they're even 1 point more attractive than I am nothing I'll do or say will matter.

when i say "too strong" i mean coming on too fast, like calling her "beautiful" from the get go, or just being too generous with the compliments in general
as i said, if you get too sexaul too fast most girls drop even chad, what people don't understand on r9k is that chad isn't rare, every girl 6/10 and above has at least 10 chads actively pursuing her at any given moment
you need to creat something they aren't expecting, and even when sex has been implied and alluded to you still need to maintain the facade of "mr. assertive gentleman"
tl;dr the "i'm a child molester but still get tinder matches" compilation you see floating around is a huge cherry picking, if it's even real i can bet the guy spent months to collect just the convos he put on it

how is this confidence literally at all? retarded robots at it again

>if you get too sexaul too fast most girls drop even chad
Only because they think it's a fake account or the guy is a psycho.

>every girl 6/10 and above has at least 10 chads actively pursuing her at any given moment
No they don't. They have 6 beta desperados, 2 low self-esteem guys, and 2 ugly 4/10 creepers pursuing them because the 6/10 seems easier and more realistic than chasing after a 8/10.

>you need to creat something they aren't expecting
Yes, a profile where you mention you're in a band, have your own business, or a surgeon/lawyer. Or in your pictures you're in different countries, surrounded by hot women, and dress very stylish. Those are unexpected, as most people are not doing any of that.

>tl;dr the "i'm a child molester but still get tinder matches" compilation you see floating around is a huge cherry picking
I don't know why you keep referring to those one or two JPEG images when I never alluded to those experiments.

you pretended to be confident and as soon as she tested that confidence you shattered completely
this is NOT what be confident means
also, the fact that she even put in effort for a response means that she had SOME interest in you, albeit not a large amount - this is a good thing and if you had any charisma you couldve converted.
the thing about women is if they keep talking to you then you have a chance.

Lmfao thanks op i needed this

only works if you are chad like

>Only because they think it's a fake account or the guy is a psycho
they don't think it's fake because they keep engaging quite vigorously, giving phone numbers and all until you become overly sexual and then they become distant, i already said it twice so i won't repeat it but the gist is that how girls are, they want to feel like they won something hard to achieve
>No they don't. They have 6 beta desperados, 2 low self-esteem guys, and 2 ugly 4/10 creepers pursuing them because the 6/10 seems easier and more realistic than chasing after a 8/10
this is a hugely contrived statement and wrong at that
just like chad profiles i made stacy and becky ones as well, i know the dynamics and distribution of males and it's nothing like you said
most girls have a few chads after them, mind you on tinder, irl it might be different
>Yes, a profile where you mention you're in a band, have your own business, or a surgeon/lawyer. Or in your pictures you're in different countries, surrounded by hot women, and dress very stylish. Those are unexpected, as most people are not doing any of that.
this is just the first step and everyone has this shit as their profile, have you even been on tinder?
>I don't know why you keep referring to those one or two JPEG images when I never alluded to those experiments
because you keep alluding to the exact same "points" they are trying to make, which are completely wrong and very childish as well
let me guess you work in law and one your favorite things is arguing with people?

Best fucking pickup ever. You are my hero, user.

>they keep engaging quite vigorously, giving phone numbers and all until you become overly sexual and then they become distant
So they give you their phone number, then you start becoming sexual as opposed to texting them on their phone? They're distant because they wanted you to move things offline, which is why they gave you their number in the first place. They're disappointed and getting a sketchy vibe.

>most girls have a few chads after them, mind you on tinder, irl it might be different
IRL is all that matters. The rest is pure speculation and mental masturbation.

>this is just the first step and everyone has this shit as their profile, have you even been on tinder?
Are you implying every guy on Tinder is a business owner, in a band, or well-off enough to afford multiple vacations in different countries? You must be Tindering from Dubai or Manhattan, NY. How come I don't see guys like that in abundance anywhere else? And throwing out a feeler message or two for easy lays and "actively pursing" are two completely different things. Real Chads are not chasing after 6/10 women.

>because you keep alluding to the exact same "points" they are trying to make, which are completely wrong and very childish as well
You mean I'm alluding to looks theory. I don't care for the experiment where the bio of the dude was actually changed after the conversations took place.

>let me guess you work in law and one your favorite things is arguing with people?
I wish.

How's that "being confident" as opposed to just being an arsehole? Who opens up a convo by putting down somebody's looks with an obvious backhanded compliment?

Hellen Keller could see through that obvious PUA trick.

it was a shit test to test your confidence and you backed down almost instantly like the beta you are lmao. talk about walls made of paper hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

Attached: 1531406320406.jpg (500x750, 110K)

That's not tru bru

Attached: 1492811659906.jpg (619x453, 28K)

It definitely is. See

>So they give you their phone number, then you start becoming sexual as opposed to texting them on their phone? They're distant because they wanted you to move things offline, which is why they gave you their number in the first place. They're disappointed and getting a sketchy vibe.
why are you being so autistic and taking everything literally as i say it, i hate it
basically i'd be talking to a girl, she'd say something like
>maybe i should give you my number then
and i'd say
>yeah so i could call you when i need to pound that tight pussy
and she'd stop responding
shit like that
>IRL is all that matters. The rest is pure speculation and mental masturbation
and yet it's way easier to know what happens online than irl, not to mention they never let their orbiters around them irl as they always have chad around them, i know this is r9k and all but have you ever been to a party before, said orbiters aren't even invited to those
>Are you implying every guy on Tinder is a business owner, in a band, or well-off enough to afford multiple vacations in different countries? You must be Tindering from Dubai or Manhattan, NY. How come I don't see guys like that in abundance anywhere else? And throwing out a feeler message or two for easy lays and "actively pursing" are two completely different things. Real Chads are not chasing after 6/10 women
first of all why are you looking at guys tinders to begin with? you don't? so clearly you have no idea then, everyone poses on a mountain or boat or with a lion, showing off their cars and so on, it's part of the game
>You mean I'm alluding to looks theory. I don't care for the experiment where the bio of the dude was actually changed after the conversations took place.
you rely to much on it, there's more to it than looks, even if it's the foundation
>I wish
hmmm

>why are you being so autistic and taking everything literally as i say it, i hate it
Why are you arguing like a woman?

>yeah so i could call you when i need to pound that tight pussy
But this is what actual autism looks like. Obviously she's giving you her number to pound her pussy and not to play Mario Kart. By drawing attention to sex, you're not giving any plausible deniability which is something women do want.

>not to mention they never let their orbiters around them irl as they always have chad around them
I'm starting to think you believe any guy that is slightly more attractive than you is a Chad. If someone has a 6/10 girlfriend, they're automatically not a Chad. Brad at best.

>first of all why are you looking at guys tinders to begin with? you don't? everyone poses on a mountain or boat or with a lion, showing off their cars and so on
I look at cute women on Facebook, check who they're dating and study those guys' profile to see what they're doing right. Women don't care about a guy posing on a mountain, unless he's half naked and showing off his muscles. Those type of photos are, again, plausible deniability. It's not the mountain, but the body.

>you rely to much on it, there's more to it than looks, even if it's the foundation
I've been reading about dating and social dynamics for the past 10 years, from The Game and following David DeAngelo's scam artist books to the latest red pill theory and reading scientific studies at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. And the conclusion is that it is all about looks.