Why is the beard meme so popular currently?

Why is the beard meme so popular currently?

The women I talk to at work, family or friend circle all say they prefer clean shaven or stubble and dislike full beards. Inb4 beardlet, it's an actual observation of mine.

Attached: 20-Facts-About-BEARDS-That-Every-Guy-Should-Know.jpg (463x563, 50K)

Men thinks it makes them more manly so they grow them out to feel superior, and to cover up facial scarring or a shitty jaw line.

I have a beard, but every time I look in the mirror I'm reminded of photos of beta cucks. My observation is that women who like beards either also want you to have tons of tattoos or they're single mothers or fat. However I'm very much balding, have a weak jawline, and acne scars so clean shaven would look terrible. I was often complimented on my stubble on dating websites.

Who cares what women think? They take pictures of themselves and put animals filteres on them to make themselves look like dogs

here's how this works;
if you like the way you look with a beard, grow a beard.
if you do NOT like the way you look with a beard, shave.
i grow a beard when i get tired of looking at my bare face.

Normies prefer clean shaven because that's what the (((media)))) have convinced them is normal in order to sell you disposable razors. If you want to have a beard, grow a beard. It'll hide your chinlet.
I think on the whole people are fine with beards as long as they're thick, well-maintained, and not too long.

Full beard makes you look like a gay hipster or muzzie. It's the male version of wearing too much eye makeup.

this is the best thing I have read all week

I unintentionally larp as a homeless man often enough that if I shaved my beard people would stop giving me free cigarettes

Because the beard fad is over.

Because most people cannot grow aesthetically pleasing facial hair or do not know how to groom it properly

Your life is fucking boring m8.

what if he had a bad last three days

art of manliness single handedly convinced me not to grow a beard
if there was ever a tryhard insecure "manly" website, it's that one

There must not have been much reading involved. In which case grats on being a normie.

I have had a bad last 3 days thanks friend

I bet you shave with a plain razorblade too and not some plastic apparatus with disposable blades.

A well trimmed and maintained beard looks nice, so what
I've recently developed a thing for guys with mustaches and stubble. It's more of a middle aged man thing but it's nice too. Here is a collage I made 3000 hours in ms paint

Attached: 1532833846598.png (2213x983, 1.3M)

I actually read that shit there Jesus Christ what was wrong with me

Attached: 1498042501407.png (543x600, 162K)

uh I don't know what you said but I shave with safety razors and the same bar soap I use for showering

I have a beard because I'm too lazy to shave every day or two. Plus, I've had one for almost 15 years. I'd look weird without one.

You buy the black and green razors though, not the pink ones they're for girls.

My Grandpa always shaved cause he was in the army.
Now on tv jihadis kick ass and have beards.

I have a beard and i like having it, it grows in fairly even. I keep it like no.3 with hair clippers to not look scruffy. Once your beard gets longer it goes very soft and is comfy to touch. I also like to lick the hairs that stick in my mouth from the sides of my lips. I now personaly think guys with beards look manlier for sure even my gramps likes my beard.

This. Apparently beards are in fashion for a while now so that makes it ok.

No point in shaving if you don't have a gf/bf. Or a job.

Attached: 1532732721808.jpg (640x583, 93K)

Personally, unless you're going for a full death metal or nordic god aesthetic, a full beard will make you look like an insufferable hipster or a homeless man. But if the beard works for you, do it. Fuck the roasties.

It's largly to spite women. At least that's why I keep my neckbeard

>hurr why do things go in and out of fashion durr
>hurrurr da beard memez xD
>women prefer
>it's an actual observation of mine

Seriously consider killing yourself

Attached: ZKCXVpE.jpg (1220x918, 206K)

Beards are purely for Reddit. Most of the people who go on there reek of onions and look beta, so they think facial hair will help, even though it only draws more attention to their betaness because of the stark contrast.

Why should you care what women think, OP? Why are you craving their validation so badly?

Just do whatever you like.

I buy "equate twin blade plus"
real quality stuff, only the shaving connoisseurs with cash to burn can use these babies

You are so right, user
Beards are for the bearded

And you spend your hard on money on these safety razors so you can look like a baby and talk about how manly it is to look like a baby. I am of the "do what you want first and foremost" opinion but 1-800-come-on-now.

>not being able to read sarcasm that heavy

>The women I talk to at work, family or friend circle all say they prefer clean shaven or stubble and dislike full beards. Inb4 beardlet, it's an actual observation of mine.
Short beards are slightly easier to maintain than going clean-shaven. Anyone who gives a fuck what women think about them is attractive enough for the opinions of women to actually matter, and therefore needs to GTFO and go to /soc/.

Plus, people sometimes give you free food.

>not buying "BIC single blade cheap"

I spend $1.80 on safety razors that lasts me six months so I don't get that stupid itchy feeling on my chin AND it keeps me from looking like a lumbersexual

A lot of guys that do it these days are doughy and are using it to cover up their lack of chins or double chins.

There is a hell of a grey area between looking like a cop and a lumbersexual latte drinking gay terrorist.

I'll look into it when my pack runs out

they become popular again after liberals started wearing it because of terrorists

I can't grow a good beard

it's over

Attached: 666666666666666666666666666666666.jpg (1103x836, 111K)

Honestly if you're a chad it doesn't matter if you have a beard or not, it's just like wearing a different shirt.
If you're unattractive, having a beard won't change that. Neither will being shaven.

The jawline meme is overstated. I'd rather a guy with a beard and a slightly weak jaw than some Channing Tatum looking gaybait.

basedori

cringeginal

You should do what you want, but don't complain if someone likens you to something you don't want to associate with. I don't want to attract bees so I don't wear a lot of yellow.

I feel bad not saying this, so I'll mention that I also use a travel electric razor to regularly shave off my mustache, being that it's just a quick dry rub. Also helps for the full thing when I'm traveling

This is incorrect

It's actually because it's considered the best way to hide double chin and weak jawline

I think stubble fits my face better, I don't give a fuck what women think.

It does. When you have a weak chin and can grow a beard like in OP's pic, it WILL make you more manly.

Yes, and women also say that they would never like to be raped yet 60% of rapes ended up with women cumming and lots of them ended up
with them becoming pregnant because they are so horny and turned on by being raped that they become more fertile.

I let my beard grow because I hate shaving and I have good beard genetics so it grows fairly thick and fast. Even when I do shave it, I just take it down to a #3 with a trimmer anyway which is the look my wife prefers.